PDA

View Full Version : Faster Motorsports

zrexuk
Fri Aug 18th, 2006, 12:25 AM
Just wanted to let everyone know my experience with these guys today, had new fork seals and a carb sync done on my ZRX. In a word "great" their prices were lower than every other shop I called and the bike was ready on time, and man does it run well now. I have had some mediocre experiences with other shops, but these guys were right on the money. Nice to see someone who actually appreciates my business and gets stuff done on time.

vegasbound
Wed Aug 30th, 2006, 07:23 PM
Where are they located?

BHeth
Wed Aug 30th, 2006, 07:50 PM
Where are they located?

In the sponsers list.

Filo
Wed Aug 30th, 2006, 08:34 PM
You can find their address by following the link in my signature (shameless plug - sorry).

Alternatively:
2625 West 8th Ave
Denver, CO 80204
Phone: 303.825.0975
Fax: 303.825.0976
TollFree: 888.567.3278(FAST)

travisspeed
Thu Aug 31st, 2006, 09:07 PM
If you dont mine me asking, what did you pay for new fork seals and carb sync

zrexuk
Fri Sep 1st, 2006, 12:20 AM
Carb sync and low speed adjust was 75, which is cheaper than anywhere else I called, forks were 150 plus parts so comparable to other places, (TK) also don't forget the 5% CSC discount on top. They did a good job and were fast.

sugarrey
Fri May 2nd, 2008, 08:57 AM
I also have all my work done at Faster Motorsports. I usually deal with Jason when I'm over there. Nice guy and they do good work. Just wanted to let ya'll know I recommend these guys!

Jeff

dragos13
Fri May 2nd, 2008, 09:32 AM
+1 for Faster Motosports. Best shop in Colorado!!!

Sortarican
Fri May 2nd, 2008, 09:42 AM
Anyone know if they still have that stars and bars race suit on the rack?

SupermotoMJ
Fri May 2nd, 2008, 09:48 AM
I didn't see it last time I was in there.. but that was a week ago..

rforsythe
Fri May 2nd, 2008, 04:23 PM
+1 (and a bunch) for Faster. I needed some stuff for my new bike, and of course I order weird shit so they didn't have it in stock. I called Jason at almost 5pm Wednesday, and it's already there and ready for pickup. This is about the 60th time I've bought something from Faster and/or TK, and it's because they always (always!) kick ass.

D Berns R6
Fri May 2nd, 2008, 07:14 PM
Another +1 for FASTER! MOTOSPORTS! Nice knowledgable guys and the price is swell!

1ofTheBoys
Sat May 3rd, 2008, 08:27 PM
Faster is is where I get all my bikes worked on. They are a great group of people.

G35CO
Sun May 4th, 2008, 09:15 PM
Excellent service and price

charlesard1
Fri May 9th, 2008, 07:12 PM
I brought my custom 1400 intruder to Faster Motorsports shop this past month and was appalled at the service received. I have been riding 32 years, licensed for 25, owned many bikes, ridden 100's of thousands of miles (103,000) on the bike in point. I was charged in excess of $1,000.00 dollars and told my bike still did not run. I was told my air filter which I had been using for 6,000 miles suddenly no longer fit, I was told there was no power to my fuel pump, I was told the bike would not charge, that it only ran when the starter button was held (??), and that Faster Motor Sports was incapable of repairing it, never the less I owed over $ 1,000. 00.

From this shop I had my bike towed to another.There I was informed the new stator you installed was not connected, the carburetor you cleaned was improperly re-installed (the reason the air filter no longer fit) and the connector to the fuel pump was loose ( the reason it had no power). Starter button? No problem found, its just not a factor!

I hate to be insulting but thes guys have it coming; honestly!!

As a current owner of a V Rod, Hayabusa, and a custom 1400 Intruder chopper I ride; alot!!

From the dealings with these guys so far I do not expect them to correct this atrocity, a shame to say the least. This situation gives them a bad name; perhaps they do not care, probably they don't. What does that say? Certainly it falls in line with the quality of service received.

D Berns R6
Fri May 9th, 2008, 08:17 PM
Have you contacted Jason, Mike, Brian, Bart, Clint, or even Nick about it after the fact or are you just venting on the forum without any mediation between you two?

charlesard1
Thu May 15th, 2008, 05:17 AM
I took one of my bikes to Faster Motorsports, the experience was less than perfect which I posted about a short while ago. They contacted me in an effort to make it right which they did. In the end I was impressed with the effort. Mistakes happen it's what we do to repair them that counts. Right on Faster!!

D Berns R6
Thu May 15th, 2008, 04:25 PM
See, it's always wise to contact the shop, or wait for them to contact you, with the issue instead of ranting on the forums and talking bad about them....i knew faster wasn't like that.....

konichd
Thu May 15th, 2008, 04:46 PM
Or do the job right the first time :dunno:

Jmetz
Thu May 15th, 2008, 05:17 PM
See, it's always wise to contact the shop, or wait for them to contact you, with the issue instead of ranting on the forums and talking bad about them....i knew faster wasn't like that.....

I dunno... I had bad dealings with a shop and they had no intention of correcting it, until I aired it out here.

Not saying that's the case with Faster, but using this tool can definitely facilitate things.

D Berns R6
Thu May 15th, 2008, 07:53 PM
DK, I don't think there is any shop today that has never screwed up. The point is, if you have a problem, call the shop. At that point, if they do not fix it or if they provide horrible customer service, then I feel it is ok to speak since you actually tried to solve the issue....customer service is what makes a shop stand out from the others.....

Derek

travisspeed
Mon Jun 23rd, 2008, 11:12 PM
Thanks to Faster Motorsports I have a SCTA LandSpeed Record @ 161.971 MPH 650cc M-BF. Out at Bonneville salt flats. Excellent service and price. Would never go any where else. Thanks a lot Faster Motorsports, Jason, Mike, Brian, Bart, Clint,and Nick. Maybe will see you guys out at Bonneville with a bike one day.