PDA

View Full Version : Who was looking for 03 Race season, they're all here !!!

Pork Chop
Tue Feb 10th, 2004, 05:42 AM
:fire: Ok I overlooked this somehow , but found the link to the 2003 race season on cycleforums. Heres what we got. MotoGP, 250's, Isle Of MAn,WSBK, WSS, and yes even the AMA season. This is great since I missed most of the races because I ride on sundays.The comercials are all cut , only thin I noticed is the 1st motogp race is real crackly sounding, can anyone help with that?

But anyhow on with the races and enjoy. http://www.squidvids.com/complete2003.html

Maybe this link should be a sticky, what ya think??? You can thank me later :lol: :lol:

KooLaid
Tue Feb 10th, 2004, 07:41 AM
good gawd, someone's gotta alot of bandwidth to share....geez, each one is like over 300 megs!

rocktboy
Tue Feb 10th, 2004, 01:27 PM
that is some good shit......... :twisted: :guns:

someone's got bandwidth indeed....i am gonna try to dl most of them before it;s gone..... 8)

Quick636
Tue Feb 10th, 2004, 05:15 PM
I tried downloading them, but media player couldn't download the correct codec. Any tips?

yakuza
Tue Feb 10th, 2004, 05:26 PM
They're .avi's so I'd guess DivX codec.

http://www.divx.com

Pork Chop
Tue Feb 10th, 2004, 05:35 PM
I use the NimoCodec Pack, works for lots o stuff. I got it off KAZaA, yes I know its stealing.

I`m Batman
Wed Feb 11th, 2004, 12:02 AM
i just finished downloading all 16 MotoGP races, now im gonna convert them to VCD and watch them on my DVD player and add them to my collection... hehehehe. :lol:
Thanks for the link!!!! :D

Quick636
Wed Feb 11th, 2004, 07:17 AM
Off topic, but what program do you use to convert them?

I`m Batman
Wed Feb 11th, 2004, 07:40 AM
Off topic, but what program do you use to convert them?

i dont remember the name of it. i'll have to see. its on my home computer. i just use it to convert .avi files to .mpg/.mpeg/mpeg2 files then use Nero to burn them to VCD format. I'll let you know when i get home. ( i wont be home till this weekend tho.) if you want a copy just let me know. i can mail it to you from work... for free... i have connections in the shipping department... hehehe :D

Quick636
Wed Feb 11th, 2004, 03:31 PM
I appreciate the offer, but I found a program laying around that will work for my needs :)

Quick636
Wed Feb 11th, 2004, 08:55 PM
Well crap, if you could hook me up with that program that would be cool. The one I am using keeps freezing up on me...

Shoot me a PM if the offer still stands, we can work out the details.

rocktboy
Thu Feb 12th, 2004, 01:17 PM
the best program for converting to mpeg1...vcd format
http://www.tmpgenc.net/e_main.html

also tons of useful info/software/guide at www.dvdrhelp.com

8)

I`m Batman
Thu Feb 12th, 2004, 01:59 PM
cool that's the same one i got.

Dysco
Sat Feb 14th, 2004, 02:37 AM
The vids are no nore. God save the vids- 'cause I only got the motoGP and most of the 250GPs. :|

Pork Chop
Sat Feb 14th, 2004, 06:58 AM
Uhh he probally ran out of bandwith is all. Im currently working on the AMA Superbike season.

Quick636
Sat Feb 14th, 2004, 09:22 AM
Still working for me...

rseffco
Sat Feb 14th, 2004, 05:55 PM
yeah everyone was raping the server, the links are going out all over the place and im churning through the bandwidth like there is no tomorrow (and i still have a good 50% of the month left). The links will probably be up one more time before they are pulled for good (need to make room for '04 races)

Incidently, if there is ANYONE that knows anything about setting up a bit torrent tracker or have a tracker of your own that you wouldnt mind sharing, i would like to set up a bit torrent group where i can seed all the races both from 03 and 02 for consumption. This single server deal isnt gonna cut it :)

feel free to IM me on AIM or email me at squidvids.com (anything@ that domain) if you want links to specific races, I just dont have the bandwidth to let 10 different sites rape my servers 24/7

Dysco
Sat Feb 14th, 2004, 07:09 PM
:bow: Props for putting them up for as long as you did! I've used bittorrent but don't know how to set it up. If I get bored this weekend I'll figure it out for ya.

rseffco
Sat Feb 14th, 2004, 07:24 PM
:bow: Props for putting them up for as long as you did! I've used bittorrent but don't know how to set it up. If I get bored this weekend I'll figure it out for ya.

they have been up for a while and will go back up too, i just need to save some bandwidth during the middle of the month so that i have some left at the end.

I figure if i can get enough people set up for bit torrent it will make things a lot easier, it doesnt take that much to seed especially if everyone takes part, i would of course ban hit and runners too.

Anonymous
Sat Apr 10th, 2004, 12:15 AM
Did anybody happen to download the 2003 Australian MotoGP? I'm just getting to the end of last season on VHS, and the copy that I have is not viewable (I basically listened to the race :| ), and this is the one that I really wanted to see (after reading about it in RoadRacing World) where Rossi gets a 10 second penalty for passing on a yellow flag, but still wins by 14 seconds (4 seconds after the penalty is applied). :bow: Please reply here if you have it.

Thanks in advance. 8)

I`m Batman
Mon Apr 12th, 2004, 07:15 AM
:D i have it.... :D

Anonymous
Mon Apr 12th, 2004, 08:38 AM
:D i have it.... :D
You have PM! 8)