PDA

View Full Version : anyone wanna ride wed. 8-23??

Super-zHero
Tue Aug 22nd, 2006, 04:12 PM
just seeing if anyone is out riding tomorrow morning. let me know. down for a ride anywhere.

rexmora
Tue Aug 22nd, 2006, 07:21 PM
DAMN YOU MAKE IT NEXT WEEK AND I'LL HAPPILY GO!!

Super-zHero
Tue Aug 22nd, 2006, 09:54 PM
I always have wed. and thurs. off so Ill post or pm you next mon.. anybody else up for next week??

Bassil Duwaik
Wed Aug 23rd, 2006, 12:50 AM
just seeing if anyone is out riding tomorrow morning. let me know. down for a ride anywhere.

yeah I'm down for a ride. How does hwy 119 sound?

rexmora
Wed Aug 23rd, 2006, 08:07 AM
Well if you ride wednesday weekly let me know, next week I'm down to do some canyon carving, advance notice though, last weekend was the first time I went up :-X

Super-zHero
Wed Aug 23rd, 2006, 08:26 AM
bassil- you still wanna ride today?
rexmora- Ill pm you over the weekend to let you know. Always have the days off but cant manage to always ride on them.

Bassil Duwaik
Wed Aug 23rd, 2006, 09:41 AM
bassil- you still wanna ride today?
rexmora- Ill pm you over the weekend to let you know. Always have the days off but cant manage to always ride on them.

yeah how about around noon sound?

Super-zHero
Wed Aug 23rd, 2006, 10:18 AM
Noon works for me. where to meet and where to go on the ride.

rexmora
Wed Aug 23rd, 2006, 10:31 AM
Just let me know when you wanna do a wednesday ride and I'll be more than happy to put off school work to go ^_^

DeeStylez
Wed Aug 23rd, 2006, 10:44 AM
-Super Z

I am down for a ride, but I am in the Aurora area and have limited time I can ride... between now and 4pm is the latest I can ride around.

Super-zHero
Wed Aug 23rd, 2006, 11:00 AM
DeeS - thats a lot of time still to ride. I can meet you at the conoco in morrison at 12pm if you want?? we can cruise up and down the canyons there for a while if you want?

Bassil Duwaik
Wed Aug 23rd, 2006, 01:16 PM
DeeS - thats a lot of time still to ride. I can meet you at the conoco in morrison at 12pm if you want?? we can cruise up and down the canyons there for a while if you want?

Okay you guys gotta give me a number so we can pull this thing together. It's taking too long for us to reply back to these messanges. I too am in aurora and am down to ride anywhere but there is a sweet ride I'd like to take though the mountains.

Slo
Wed Aug 23rd, 2006, 03:18 PM
I'm up for Thursday, but gotta run my car over to a shop in the AM for brake issues.

Super-zHero
Wed Aug 23rd, 2006, 07:12 PM
Slo1299 - ah, cant go tomorrow (thurs.), have stuff to do. Ill post over the weekend again and pm some people for next week on wed..

- Bassil, I hear ya bro, its hard with this board to plan day-of. The ride today was good though, berthoud pass-kremmling-silv.thorn- and Loveland pass.

Bassil Duwaik
Thu Aug 24th, 2006, 12:55 AM
Slo1299 - ah, cant go tomorrow (thurs.), have stuff to do. Ill post over the weekend again and pm some people for next week on wed..

- Bassil, I hear ya bro, its hard with this board to plan day-of. The ride today was good though, berthoud pass-kremmling-silv.thorn- and Loveland pass.

Sounds like an awsome ride man. Wish I could have been there with ya. I ended up getting baked in traffic. Needless to say I'll check this board more often in hopes of getting more time to plan and meet.

FYI I won't be able to ride tomorrow till after 4:30. That's when I get out of class. Only need 25 credits to get my double bach so I'm craming this sem.