PDA

View Full Version : Photos from Squaw Pass ride 8-27-06

pilot
Wed Aug 30th, 2006, 09:04 AM
This was a very good ride! We had about 20 bikes out for the tour. The ride started out at the Conoco at C-470 and Morrison and then went up Bear Creek to Evergreen. From there, up and over Squaw Pass (Mt. Evans) then down to Idaho Springs where 12 of us (we played musical tables to the chagrin of the staff) had lunch at Tommy Knockers. Sl01299 had another group of riders that almost made it in to lunch at the same time. This was a very good ride and as far as I know, safe :). After lunch, some of the riders went up Central City Parkway and then from there??? Ric and I rode up the back way through Georgetown and Silver Plume.

Slo
Wed Aug 30th, 2006, 11:31 AM
Dang, next time hopefully I'll be in there so I can be special and on the short bus!!!!

Gotta have newbie rides once in a while though just to keep them safe.

I'll probably do a newbie ride once a month.

iamwoody
Wed Aug 30th, 2006, 03:36 PM
Thank you Pilot, for letting me join your ride. It was great. Did you get any video? I noticed that you had your cammera hanging off of your bike. I would love to ride with you guys again. If I bring my Harley, could you folow me with the video cammera and get some footage? I have been told it looks like the bags are draging. I would like to see it for myself.

pilot
Wed Aug 30th, 2006, 03:52 PM
Sure we can do that sometime. Did you see the post on the ride on Saturday morning? Also, I'm having a Labor Day party that night. There's a post on that too.