PDA

View Full Version : Burger King 911 Call

The Black Knight
Wed Aug 30th, 2006, 09:43 PM
http://www.break.com/index/burger_king_911.html

Holy crap!! if this is real, which is sounds real. I can't believe this woman is so completely stupid to jeopardize the 911 call line over a damn hamburger. What's worse is she keeps tying up the line over frivolous complaints. Insisting that a officer be sent to deal with her problem.

This is without a doubt the dumbest excuse for a person I have ever seen. How can someone like this make it through life???

DeeStylez
Wed Aug 30th, 2006, 09:51 PM
LoL, the manager needs to give the money back and give her the boot...... the woman has issues... I never heard of a "Western Burger"

noskills
Thu Aug 31st, 2006, 03:20 AM
I think she ment to go to Carls Jr for that Western Burger. Nice find. People sure make life alot harder than it needs to be. :banghead:

R1chie
Thu Aug 31st, 2006, 08:29 AM
Hold the pickles, hold the lettuce, special orders don't upset us so we ask you that you let us serve it your way... Have it your... way at burger king, have it yoooouuur way:music: Have it yoooouuur way at burger king :lol:

Another satisfied customer. Had this been a donut shop, they would have dispatched a police officer right away. :) J/K

Bassil Duwaik
Thu Aug 31st, 2006, 05:14 PM
This has got to be a joke

PhL0aTeR
Sat Sep 2nd, 2006, 08:52 AM
doesnt sound like a 911 call, sounds like she just called the police..... good find anyway... lol