PDA

View Full Version : TK Motorsports

Stuart Little
Fri Sep 1st, 2006, 03:18 PM
So, two weeks ago tomorrow aka saturday the 19th I dropped off my bike at TK, Bart said I'll have it for you wednesday after next aka the 30th.

So on Mon. the 28th I just called for an update I got "I'll set my boy on it soon"

Wed. the 30th I called for another checkup I got "I have one more thing to do then I'll set my boy on it" (my thought at this point, "set him" on it now if ur not doing the work)

So now I called today and got "I just got it on the lift, maybe I'll have something tomorrow"

So, I have no problem with a few days delay but don't tell me you'll do something or have something done if u wont.

I understand it needs 4-6hrs of work but all I ask is to have some idea of what's happening, especially if it breaks past when it was supposed to be done and now stops set rides I wanted/needed to go on.

So... this may or may not be my first and last time working w/tk despite all the good I've heard :(

brian38
Fri Sep 1st, 2006, 09:44 PM
Stuart, I would like to start off by apologizing for the delays.

It is unfortunate that we have been swamped lately and have had a few problem childs that are causing us grief and delays in our schedule. We also didn't realize the extent of the damage when the bike was first scheduled in and when we saw it still felt we should be able to get it done in that time frame. Looks like we underestimated.

I realize all this doesn't help make it better or quicker.

It is on the bench and about 1/2 way tore down. I should have a better idea on the completion time once it begins to go back together again barring any hidden damage. Tenatively tomorrow (sat) afternoon we will have a time frame.

I also know that as a small shop our biggest problem is trying to find the time to properly communicate with our customers. We still have a lot of work to do in this area and are trying daily to improve the situation. I know it is nowhere near good enough as is apparent from your situation. For this I also apologize.

To help in this area we have hired a new person to give us a hand and it looks like we have a winner!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, I truly do want to say I am sorry again, and we will do or best to rectify the situation for you.

If you have any other questions please feel free to contact me.

Brian D
TK Motorsports
720-904-9040

Stuart Little
Fri Sep 1st, 2006, 10:54 PM
Brian, I truly appreciate the response I really would rather give to a small shop aka mom & pop than I would to a dealership and will continue to do so barring my bike being blown up or something :)

~Barn~
Sat Sep 2nd, 2006, 09:54 AM
Blow that shit up, Brian.

Wahooman
Sun Sep 3rd, 2006, 11:32 PM
Brian....just let me ride your R6 at the races and stay back at the shop to do some work......does that work for you?;)
See ya at Hastings!

brian38
Mon Sep 4th, 2006, 10:06 AM
Brian....just let me ride your R6 at the races and stay back at the shop to do some work......does that work for you?;)
See ya at Hastings!
The sad part is that I really don't even get to work on my bike till the night before. Last time I didn't even work on it at all since we worked on customers bikes till we closed.

So, moral of the story is...... no:slap: :-)

Brian