PDA

View Full Version : Transwest Service Department!

MR2FAST
Tue Feb 24th, 2004, 10:12 AM
SUCKS!
Sorry Bryce but I have to say a that service there has sucked since I bought my Denali there...
It's been down there for 9 days (this time)! The funny thing is, I say "the breaks make a nosie" and they have yet to even take the damn wheels off to check the pads and rotors! I say, "it pulls really hard to the right" and they say that they need ME to drive it to see what I'm talking about?!! WTF, is that about! I had to go down there yesterday and drive my truck with your shop foreman to show him that it pulls to the right?! What the hell have they done in 9 damn days!!! (replaced the stereo, that's it) Mind you, I have not received a call from them at all during this time, I have had to call them everytime I want to know what the hell is going on.
I'm just about ready to get really pissed about this whole thing... :x :x Who do I contact in the upper crust there to tell them how I feel?

TRANSWEST TRUCKS----> :321: :evil:

KooLaid
Tue Feb 24th, 2004, 12:56 PM
:lol: :lol: I think it's because it's a GM product :-) :lol: Or operater error :D :lol: :)

MR2FAST
Tue Feb 24th, 2004, 12:59 PM
:lol: :lol: I think it's because it's a GM product :-) :lol: Or operater error :D :lol: :)

Ummm, yeah, that it, that's the ticket! :321:

Nick_Ninja
Tue Feb 24th, 2004, 01:09 PM
Yer bud Bryce needs to print this thread out and stuff it in the GM's mail box. :D When I worked at the school district we'd haul busses down to TW ------- same -ol'- same - ol' as you are going through now. Sorry bud.

elf
Tue Feb 24th, 2004, 08:01 PM
I'm glad to know it's not just the PARTS department that needs an overhaul...I do parts for a LARGE fleet and Transwest consistently is a problem for me. Either out of common parts, or they forget to place my order so when I send someone to get the parts, they "DUNNO" anything about it! I have been double billed and billed two different amounts for the SAME PART on the SAME DAY!! If you need GM parts, go to Luby Chevy in Lakewood and ask for Linda McLaren. I would rather use them.....can't speak for the service dept. though!

Bryce
Tue Feb 24th, 2004, 08:50 PM
dude I'm sorry to hear this I'll whack Johnny in the head tomorrow for not at least calling you to let you know status :o I hate to hear shit like this also Travis check your pm's

MR2FAST
Wed Feb 25th, 2004, 07:27 AM
dude I'm sorry to hear this I'll whack Johnny in the head tomorrow for not at least calling you to let you know status :o I hate to hear shit like this also Travis check your pm's

I know it's not your fault and I don't want to do a "Bash Bryce" thread but I just feel like customer service has really gone in the shitter in most business' these days. It seems like the biz will make ever effort to have it be your fault that they aren't servicing you correctly.
Update: I got the truck back after work yesterday and all work was "sorta" preformed.
1. replaced stereo
2. Oil Change (free because of the problems I have had)
3. rotated the front tires to "fix" the pull?!
4. Could not duplicate break issue...
5. replaced door light.
So in essence it took almost 10 full days to change the oil and rotate the tires... All this and not a phone call the entire time till I started getting pissed at least (day 8). So needless to say, I am pretty upset that they have yet to really "fix" anything. I have to admit that the break problem is very sporadic and hard to duplicate but the pulling is not and I showed the dude on my own time what the truck did. Switching the tires will fix it for a short time but that is just bandaiding the problem I will still have excessive wear in my tires as soon as it breaks down that tire.
Thank you Bryce for the PM, I will get a hold of those fellas and see what transpires.