PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Rampart tour guide

eklew
Mon Sep 11th, 2006, 09:03 PM
Hello all, I am fairly new to dirt riding and have taken my truck through Rampart many times but with friends. I know that if I went by myself to ride I would most likely get lost. I am currently unemployed and have all the time in the world. Looking for someone that could accompany me for some trail riding during the week. I know I could go get a map but it's always more fun and safe to ride with someone else. I can also fit two dirt bikes in my truck so I could just haul our bikes there. I've been riding street for a little over 4 years but am new to dirt. Been to the Pueblo dirt area and that was fun but Rampart is a lot closer, just don't have anyone to ride with.

Bueller
Mon Sep 11th, 2006, 09:07 PM
Can't do weekdays :cry:

eklew
Mon Sep 11th, 2006, 09:11 PM
Can't do weekdays :cry:

Thanks anyways Bueller! I think I met you at the 9/2 trackday. I believe you were pitted next to Kim and Dean. I can also do weekends if you are free.

krod
Mon Sep 11th, 2006, 09:15 PM
There is a poker run this weekend at Rampart. Can't decide if I want to go or do the supermoto race at IMI.

eklew
Wed Sep 13th, 2006, 09:25 PM
Anyone down to go to Rampart on Saturday?

Bueller
Wed Sep 13th, 2006, 09:51 PM
Still weighing options.

eklew
Sat Sep 16th, 2006, 05:55 PM
Thanks to Kim and Dean for taking me out today. Awesome riding those trails! Lots to learn still!

Bueller
Sat Sep 16th, 2006, 06:03 PM
I spent 10 hrs in crapville pulling wire :cry:

Wish I coulda been there.