PDA

View Full Version : Performance Cycle...

jeaven
Tue Feb 24th, 2004, 01:24 PM
I just love that place... :up:

Anonymous
Tue Feb 24th, 2004, 02:58 PM
I was there on Saturday - I told Tania I was "just going for a quick trip to Performance" - that's an oxymoron - there is no such thing as a quick trip to Performance! :lol:

Hey y'all, watch this!
Tue Feb 24th, 2004, 03:02 PM
i went to 2nd creek track last sunday
dimitri, from performance cycle, was practicing

cool place to spend a GREAT deal of money
:shock:

very helpful too

Erratic
Tue Feb 24th, 2004, 08:19 PM
I was there on Saturday - I told Tania I was "just going for a quick trip to Performance" - that's an oxymoron - there is no such thing as a quick trip to Performance! :lol:

Hey I was there on saturday about 1:00. I had to try some stuff on :)

Dysco
Wed Feb 25th, 2004, 08:07 PM
Sheeet- I go there about twice a week. I need a performance punchcard. For every $1,000 I spend I get a free tire or something... Great freaking prices on a full system for my YZ... hard to pass up even when I'm getting the racer (b) discount at Vickery.

Bueller
Mon Mar 29th, 2004, 04:22 PM
Another :up: for Performance!
I bought a tank bag last winter during a sale and never got around to fitting it until a week ago when I discovered a snap was broken that fit around the steering head, well I didn't have a receipt but they took care of me anyway, with a smile :P
Thanks again!

macktastic brake grabber
Tue Mar 30th, 2004, 12:13 AM
i think that kid is gonna do well . he worked for me last summer. he has a good head on his shoulders , well most of the time. we used to do some crazy shit.

DenverDuc
Wed Jul 7th, 2004, 11:51 AM
Just so you guys know I work at Performance Cycle (started there about 3 months ago) so when your ever in intoduce yourself to me so I can get to know a few more people from the club. My name is Kane and I'm usually there about 6 days a week, so say whats up!

(Sorry, I dont post that often cause my computer is down, but I check it a few times a week)

GDrider
Mon Jul 19th, 2004, 10:45 AM
Yeah, I love this place as well. I am always in there looking, and buying stuff. Kane is a good guy, i usually talk to him when i am in there. Whats up Man! I had the gixer with the melted dash. ;) Anyways.

DenverDuc
Tue Jul 20th, 2004, 09:23 PM
Oh yea I remember. Did u ever get that wind screen figured out with sportech?

Wahooman
Tue Jul 20th, 2004, 11:09 PM
Kane is the gay one right?? Just kidding bro. Long time no talk?? Need to ride soon. I will try to make it down there soon to see ya and purchase something I really don't need..... :D

El Gato 750R
Tue Jul 20th, 2004, 11:16 PM
Performance Cycle is like a liquor store for alcoholics. Went there for a new tank protector and left with a rear stand, oil change, hat, gloves, and about fice other things I didn't anticipate buying. I think I need a Performance CC with some type of bonus reward points or something. You gotta love the service, I've never had a bad experience.

DenverDuc
Fri Jul 23rd, 2004, 10:16 AM
Sounds good buddy I`m there 6 days a week from 1-6pm. Anyways sorry it took me so long to reply got no internet.

GDrider
Tue Jul 27th, 2004, 02:13 AM
Yeah, i am still in the process of getting the rplacement and the warranty work done, but they said it was a common problem and would fix it all free of charge.

They have since recalled all those windscreens. I will let you know the outcome.

Jenny
Tue Jul 27th, 2004, 08:18 AM
Performance Cycle is like a liquor store for alcoholics.

Amen! That should be their new slogan. :D

BlueDevil
Thu Jul 29th, 2004, 09:12 AM

Hey I was there on saturday about 1:00. I had to try some stuff on :)

Cause thats about all its good for.............. Lots of stuff and none of it at anything less than full on retail MSRP...... Bah.

BATMAN
Thu Jul 29th, 2004, 09:37 AM
Agree with you on that one Bluedevil. Although, they are quick to offer a 15% discount if you say you've looked somewhere else. I really like the place, the people are nice, etc. But what "cracked" me is when I went in to buy some DZUS fasteners and found out they don't have a racer discount. Only if you are a sponsored rider do you get a discount. I would like to see them support the racing community better than that. Now I go to Fay Meyers or Vickery if I need something since those businesses are willing to support racers with a discount on parts.

BlueDevil
Thu Jul 29th, 2004, 10:39 AM
Agree with you on that one Bluedevil. Although, they are quick to offer a 15% discount if you say you've looked somewhere else. I really like the place, the people are nice, etc. But what "cracked" me is when I went in to buy some DZUS fasteners and found out they don't have a racer discount. Only if you are a sponsored rider do you get a discount. I would like to see them support the racing community better than that. Now I go to Fay Meyers or Vickery if I need something since those businesses are willing to support racers with a discount on parts.

haha they must like U more than me. haha I cant get em to give me 1 dollar off much less 15%. I always ask but so far not once have they given me a deal that wasnt on some night special or something.....

bulldog
Thu Jul 29th, 2004, 10:51 AM

I feel you man, I always go there and end up spending way too much money. I've always had good experiences there and they seem to have really good prices.

P.S. Speschl88, tell them to get some more raingear in in a medium. Sheesh went there and they were out; I wonder why it's not like it's been raining lately ;)