PDA

View Full Version : OMG, I hope he makes it!!

Bassil Duwaik
Sun Sep 17th, 2006, 06:44 PM
OMG, I hope he makes it!!

Hope he makes it back from that awesome ride;-p Thanks for the ride today guys, It was among my best rides that I’ve taken. All too fitting of a ride to take before old man winter puts me out of commission.

SLO1299 you orchestrated a great ride with as many as 40 some riders at the start. Pilot you synchronized every group and established a hierarchy that was nothing less then perfect. The only bone of contingent "we" had was the bone chilling start (think my nuts have thawed by now).

We all enjoyed a nice restaurant, got to see some nice bikes, got to learn more about bikes, improved my riding skills, saw some nice scenery, and even got to see some elk (those things are huge up close). And above all for all you ho-bo’s out there I’m sure you’ll be pleased to know that the whole ride was kept within the speed limit and compounds of the law.

hahahahehehehehahahahehehehloooooooooooooolololool
P.S. Pilot I look forward to seeing the picture(s) and anyone else out there lucky enough to join this ride feel free to post up your pictures.

3/4gixxer
Sun Sep 17th, 2006, 06:50 PM
Sounds like a good (sane) ride. Glad you all had a good time.

DeKay
Sun Sep 17th, 2006, 07:06 PM
All too fitting of a ride to take before old man winter puts me out of commission.

*Praying for snow*

Bassil Duwaik
Sun Sep 17th, 2006, 08:04 PM
wow no response to this one lol

pilot
Sun Sep 17th, 2006, 08:25 PM
Bassil,
On behalf of Jay and myself I wish to thank you for the kind words. You bet, it was a great ride. Now, I've got to download those pictures.

Feathered upstart!
Sun Sep 17th, 2006, 09:16 PM
That was a fantastic ride!:)

Sully
Mon Sep 18th, 2006, 08:09 AM
Shut up.. you weren't even there !!! TARD :lol:

How's the MV :drool:

Bassil Duwaik
Mon Sep 18th, 2006, 09:14 AM
kool pictures of the trip. It's on another post http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/showthread.php?t=8335&page=3

Dub
Mon Sep 18th, 2006, 10:29 PM
You lost me at "40 some riders.":banghead:

Zanos
Mon Sep 18th, 2006, 10:56 PM
I still do not know if Bassil is trying to show off or just be polite by making a new post everytime he steps in the saddle. I think hes just trying to show off.

Glad you had fun.