PDA

View Full Version : Pics of my new Bike.

Khalid 171
Sat Feb 28th, 2004, 10:24 AM
I just picked it up yesterday. Do you guys know what it is?? :D

http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/uploads/DSC00344.JPG

Me on her:

http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/uploads/DSC00340.JPG

The only other liter bike I can compare it to is a GSXR 1000, other than that I have been on 600's for the last almost 4 years so this is the next level for me. I will try and post how it compares to the GSXR after I break it in and can really get on it. :up: What do you guys think?

towneh
Sat Feb 28th, 2004, 10:34 AM
looks nice!!! will this be a dyno break-in or will you just ride it with abandon ???
--enjoy--
henry

Jmetz
Sat Feb 28th, 2004, 10:54 AM
Very nice
;)

Khalid 171
Sat Feb 28th, 2004, 10:55 AM
looks nice!!! will this be a dyno break-in or will you just ride it with abandon ???
--enjoy--
henry
I am breaking it in pretty easily. Do really take it up past 7k. Did once or twice, but I am going to go pretty easy on it for the first 600 miles. Then....... :twisted:

Wahooman
Sat Feb 28th, 2004, 11:15 AM
Dyno it and get it over..........faster and IMO better way....then you can take to the streets like a villian much sooner :evil:

CHINNO
Sat Feb 28th, 2004, 11:31 AM
Thats one good looking yam. So are you now R1 Rider :lol:

-PUCK-
Sat Feb 28th, 2004, 12:09 PM
Sweet bro. Very nice lookin R1. :up:
Yes, i'm slightly jealous.... :D

Scarlet
Sat Feb 28th, 2004, 02:25 PM
You got it!! Yeah!! :bananna: Hope you're having fun on it today!

Ripper
Sat Feb 28th, 2004, 03:34 PM
That's beautiful, Congateulations!!! :bananna:

Khalid 171
Sat Feb 28th, 2004, 03:46 PM
Thanks everybody. I am so excited. Now all I need is warmer weather.

Redheadjaz: Yes I got it. Took a long time down at the dealership, but finally got it worked out.

Chinno: I guess I am R1 Rider now. :lol: I don't think you can change your name so I will have to keep it that way, but if you can I will change it. 8)

Quick636
Sat Feb 28th, 2004, 04:20 PM
You can change your name in your profile.

Very nice bike!!

Khalid 171
Sat Feb 28th, 2004, 06:01 PM
You can change your name in your profile.

Thanks Jay. I got it changed. :up:

Aloth600
Sat Feb 28th, 2004, 09:31 PM
kick ass man let us know where the balance point is compaired the the gix

S2RGRL
Sat Feb 28th, 2004, 10:13 PM
Sweet! :D

Sharkbate
Sun Feb 29th, 2004, 03:23 PM
Very nice! 8)

friscokidd
Sun Feb 29th, 2004, 05:16 PM
one word.....Hubbahubba!!!! Thats the color that i wanted... :cry: If you EVER need any help riding it, please let me know... :D Sweet meng!

firefghtr
Sun Feb 29th, 2004, 06:24 PM
thats a sweet lookn red 8)

Jenny
Sun Feb 29th, 2004, 09:28 PM
absolutely beautiful! :rock:

Khalid 171
Sun Feb 29th, 2004, 10:26 PM
Thanks everybody for all the replies. When the weather shapes up a little and I get to take it out some more, I will post up what I think about it. Power, handling, etc.. :up:

CSUAdam
Mon Mar 1st, 2004, 04:56 PM
Funny, I used to live in those apartments (Landmark, right?). I've still got some buddies that live over there. Oh yeah, nice bike.

Anonymous
Mon Mar 1st, 2004, 04:58 PM
:up:

(( LO LO ))
Mon Mar 1st, 2004, 05:33 PM
My boy Todd over here the Springs got a silver one. Beautiful bike, sounds great stock. You lucky son of a gun, you! :lol:

~Barn~
Mon Mar 1st, 2004, 09:18 PM
Very nice man!!

~Barn~
Mon Mar 1st, 2004, 10:45 PM
What would it take for me to talk you out of your lower?

I'd offer a straight up trade for mine (bike has yet to be delivered), and some cash, if you think you might be interested.

Khalid 171
Tue Mar 2nd, 2004, 12:40 AM

I'd offer a straight up trade for mine (bike has yet to be delivered), and some cash, if you think you might be interested.
I am sorry Barn, but I don't know exactly what you mean by my lower. I am assuming you mean my lower fairing, but what do want to trade for. No other Lower will fit on this bike, and if you are getting an 04 you should be getting the same one, unless you are getting a different color (Blue or Silver) which in that case you want to trade a Blue or Silver lower for my Black one. If that is the case than I am sorry but I can't do it. Then my bike will look all mixed-matched. But if you are referring to something else and I am way off here, just let me know what you mean. Oh yeah and when are you going to get yours? You are going to love it. 8)

~Barn~
Tue Mar 2nd, 2004, 09:53 AM

I am sorry Barn, but I don't know exactly what you mean by my lower. I am assuming you mean my lower fairing, but what do want to trade for. No other Lower will fit on this bike, and if you are getting an 04 you should be getting the same one, unless you are getting a different color (Blue or Silver) which in that case you want to trade a Blue or Silver lower for my Black one. If that is the case than I am sorry but I can't do it. Then my bike will look all mixed-matched. But if you are referring to something else and I am way off here, just let me know what you mean. Oh yeah and when are you going to get yours? You are going to love it. 8)

No, you're exactly right. I want the black lower on my blue bike. I figured I'd just buy it from Yamaha, rather than painting mine. But I figured this was worth a shot, incase you were planning a custom paint job, or aftermarket plastic, or something else, etc.. etc...