PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else heading to Rampart this weekend?

AshliRider44
Thu Sep 28th, 2006, 09:53 AM
Dave and I are going to Rampart Saturday :D anyone else heading up there? Supposed to be great weather all weekend.

Kim-n-Dean
Thu Sep 28th, 2006, 10:59 AM
I'm interested...

Is Rampart a big place?
Where is it?
Do I need gear?
I only have a little 50, will that get around out there?
Should I bring gas?
Can my dog come?
Is it hard or easy riding out there?

Bueller
Thu Sep 28th, 2006, 05:10 PM
I'm interested...

Is Rampart a big place?
Where is it?
Do I need gear?
I only have a little 50, will that get around out there?
Should I bring gas?
Can my dog come?
Is it hard or easy riding out there?
:wtf: :lol:

Ray-Ray
Fri Sep 29th, 2006, 05:02 AM
Can I ride my Zuma? how about my R6 cause I don't have a dirtbike anymore!!!:cry: :cry::cry:

dallas
Fri Sep 29th, 2006, 12:31 PM
What part of Rampart?

R1chie
Mon Oct 2nd, 2006, 06:54 PM
I am making plans to go to Rampart this weekend, either Fri, Sat, or Sun. Perhaps we can go together, maybe Bueller will meet us up there.

dallas
Tue Oct 3rd, 2006, 08:50 AM
I will have to check with my wife to see if I have any other plans.

I have taken the CRF out, but it was a slow family ride and I got out of first gear three or four times. I went out on my own for a little bit, but I feel better going with other people.

R1chie
Tue Oct 3rd, 2006, 12:26 PM
I will have to check with my wife to see if I have any other plans.

I have taken the CRF out, but it was a slow family ride and I got out of first gear three or four times. I went out on my own for a little bit, but I feel better going with other people.

If you want to ride in the mountains you may want to try to get your rides in. We may only have a few good weekends left. Pueblo is no more so you can't trail ride there. I have heard that Texas Creek will allow you to ride later but it too eventually gets snow. I can always go to Aztec racetrack but close trail riding will be scarce this winter now that PMI is gone.

dallas
Tue Oct 3rd, 2006, 01:53 PM
I wouldn't mind a trip to Aztec every now and then.

R1chie
Tue Oct 3rd, 2006, 04:25 PM
I wouldn't mind a trip to Aztec every now and then.

It is pure motocross, no places to trail ride. There is a yearly fee and $12 each day. I will be riding Sat or Sunday and meeting some friends there(depends on weather, I will ride in light rain, snow covered track but not in heavy wind or real cold conditions). If you are interested, I may be able to get you in on a freebie ride to try it out.

I will probably be going riding on Friday to either Rampart or Captain Jacks. If no one is able to go (I don't ride by myself) I will ride on the Sat/Sunday I do not go to the track.

dallas
Tue Oct 3rd, 2006, 04:48 PM
I just got smacked down by the wife. This weekend is our "aniversary weekend", so she wants to do something "special" and me going for a ride (trail or track) doesn't meet that criteria.

R1chie
Tue Oct 3rd, 2006, 05:31 PM
I just got smacked down by the wife. This weekend is our "aniversary weekend", so she wants to do something "special" and me going for a ride (trail or track) doesn't meet that criteria.

Next weekend I have standby which means the only place I can ride is at the track and that can be interupted unless we ride Friday which I do not have standby.

Bassil Duwaik
Tue Oct 3rd, 2006, 06:25 PM
yeah the mountains are getting colder by the day...won't be long now till.....

Bueller
Tue Oct 3rd, 2006, 06:39 PM
Blah blah blah.....
Thanks for that brilliant insight.:jerkoff:

I am concidering pulling the trailer up there for one last weekend before I winterize it. Probably go up Fri. night.

R1chie
Tue Oct 3rd, 2006, 07:58 PM
Thanks for that brilliant insight.:jerkoff:

r1chie= LOL

I am concidering pulling the trailer up there for one last weekend before I winterize it. Probably go up Fri. night.

Let me know if you go and where you park and I will meet you up there Sat morning.