PDA

View Full Version : 10-7-06 Morrison Conoco @ 9?

konichd
Fri Oct 6th, 2006, 12:51 PM
Heading out into the canyons from Morrison! Leaving right at 9 so I can get back in town by the afternoon.

McVaaahhh
Fri Oct 6th, 2006, 03:58 PM
I'll be working in my yard, so if anybody would rather do that than ride, come on over. :lol:

I'll even throw in beer. :drink:

TommyTheKid
Fri Oct 6th, 2006, 08:11 PM
my plans have changed... I am taking someone to the airport tomorrow by 8am, I *should* be able to get back home, jump on my bike and be there before 9?

~tommy

Bassil Duwaik
Fri Oct 6th, 2006, 08:34 PM
ahhh tommy and mcva you guys both suck. You don't know how good you got it till you lost your ride. I would do just about anything to go on this ride but sadly my bike is in the shop and won't be out till mid next week. Today while waiting for the light to turn green I saw a guy pull up next to me on a R1....my palms start sweating and my heart started beating and I was almost at the brink of pushing him off the bike and taking it (j/k). Long story short...you guys don't know how good you got it till...

leviathin
Fri Oct 6th, 2006, 08:52 PM
Today while waiting for the light to turn green I saw a guy pull up next to me on a R1....my palms start sweating and my heart started beating and I was almost at the brink of pushing him off the bike and taking it (j/k). LOL,

i was down in aurora today on my R1, i hope that wasnt me you felt hostility towards at the light, or was it envy, either way, sucks being without to wheels.

Nick_Ninja
Fri Oct 6th, 2006, 09:52 PM
Sucks being in (Saudi) aurora.

*KEN*
Fri Oct 6th, 2006, 11:44 PM
I think I can come out until noon. Are you still going?

TommyTheKid
Fri Oct 6th, 2006, 11:46 PM
If all goes as planned I will be there with a friend.

Repsol a095
Sat Oct 7th, 2006, 07:57 AM
I just read the post, and I was hoping I could you join you guys. Ken, I hope you have been doing well, and I look forward to seeing you again.
Patrick

*KEN*
Sat Oct 7th, 2006, 08:17 AM
see you there Patrick.

TommyTheKid
Sat Oct 7th, 2006, 05:36 PM
had a great time, though I lost track of the other guy that was riding Golden Gate Canyon with me? caught up with a couple other V-Stroms and did some dual-sport riding afterwards, lots of fun!

~tommy

pilot
Sat Oct 7th, 2006, 10:35 PM
I'm in need of a good nights rest. If I get that, I'll be there. If not...ZZZZZZ

Archangel
Sun Oct 8th, 2006, 11:17 PM
I'd also like to thank the State Patrol Officer for being so cool when he stopped at the gas station and said he thought we could tone it down a little.

+1 Mr. Leo, you rock!!!