PDA

View Full Version : update on my 04r1

beavisr1
Sat Oct 7th, 2006, 09:29 PM
For thoes that rode with me that day 2 months ago and I was hitting the nos and 200 mph.

So the mechanic had tried many things. Like new plugs new head gasket and new rings.

So it has came to this.

$900 to put it back together and sell the bike cause it MIGHT not? have an issue down the road and never using the NOS again.

or

$1805 and have the cylinders bored 2mm over and have a set of forged pistons and have it sleeved and new dyno map and gain up to 10 hp+ and a huge amount of torque and have a ton of midrange. And I will have a monster of an 04r1 and can use the NOS at will.

I went for option #2 and it will be another month of no r1 good thing I have my back up bike(wifes cause she is prego with twin boys and she is not riding, 03 cbr600rr)

Player 2
Sat Oct 7th, 2006, 09:37 PM
Wow, you're so l33t... can you teach me how to hit the NAWS and go 200mph?? :roll:

Mel
Sat Oct 7th, 2006, 09:39 PM
If you like to go 200 and hit NOS, and your wife is pregnant with twins, maybe you should re-consider your riding future :dunno:

beavisr1
Sat Oct 7th, 2006, 09:40 PM
l33t? i dont understand but if you want the button I will teach you the ways young padawon.....

Player 2
Sat Oct 7th, 2006, 09:42 PM
Why would I want to learn how to go faster in a straight line by "hitting the button"? :roll: I prefer to practice getting faster in the corners :roll:

What's the point of NOS on a street bike? I can see if you wanted to run times at Bandimere but on the street? Come on man... why bother??

beavisr1
Sat Oct 7th, 2006, 09:43 PM
If you like to go 200 and hit NOS, and your wife is pregnant with twins, maybe you should re-consider your riding future :dunno:

My future is to always ride no matter what and my wife rides and so will my children (1 hatched 13 months and 2 in the oven) Fiddys for all:)

beavisr1
Sat Oct 7th, 2006, 09:45 PM
Why would I want to learn how to go faster in a straight line by "hitting the button"? :roll: I prefer to practice getting faster in the corners :roll:

What's the point of NOS on a street bike? I can see if you wanted to run times at Bandimere but on the street? Come on man... why bother??

Meet me some time and I will how you how to ride and hit the button and your dick will dent the tank. It is a feeling like no other. And for your information I can carve canyons like the best.

Hitting the button one time and you will be hooked on the power!

Player 2
Sat Oct 7th, 2006, 09:47 PM
Meet me some time and I will how you how to ride and hit the button and your dick will dent the tank. It is a feeling like no other. And for your information I can carve canyons like the best.

Hitting the button one time and you will be hooked on the power!
Let me know when you're riding and I'll make sure to NOT show up.

beavisr1
Sat Oct 7th, 2006, 09:48 PM
player are you scared? or afraid of being hooked?

krod
Sat Oct 7th, 2006, 09:49 PM
CRIST not another one, where are all these people coming from?

Mel
Sat Oct 7th, 2006, 09:50 PM
CRIST not another one, where are all these people coming from?

:lol: I dunno, but they are multiplying!

Player 2
Sat Oct 7th, 2006, 09:51 PM
Give me a fucking break :roll: jackass...

Mel
Sat Oct 7th, 2006, 09:53 PM

I'm scared...but then again, I am a girl and I have a family, and I don't know how to ride.
So, like, what is NOS?

Bueller
Sat Oct 7th, 2006, 09:58 PM
And for your information I can carve canyons like the best.

Some talk fast......Some are..........Usually not the ones that talk about it.:idea:

beavisr1
Sat Oct 7th, 2006, 10:00 PM
sexy aint she my bike my wife and my daughter

and BTW nos is nitrious meaning more air = more power

Player 2
Sat Oct 7th, 2006, 10:00 PM
I think there's a track day at Pueblo soon for anyone wanting to show how "fast" they are :|

Nice chicken strips. Must be hard being as cool as you are

beavisr1
Sat Oct 7th, 2006, 10:03 PM
I am not saying I am nickey hayden fast but I can hold my own with the csc riders

Mel
Sat Oct 7th, 2006, 10:04 PM
and BTW nos is nitrious meaning more air = more power

I don't get it

Player 2
Sat Oct 7th, 2006, 10:07 PM
I am not saying I am nickey hayden fast but I can hold my own with the csc riders
Anyone here can "hold their own". It's all relative.

Encouraging others to ride too fast for the street is just plain irresponsible :roll:

beavisr1
Sat Oct 7th, 2006, 10:08 PM
I don't get it

NOS is nitrious oxide and with that gas(like laughing gas your dentist gives you) the molucules have tons of oxygen and it burns hotter and faster then normal air. Hence more power. Cumbustion has to have fuel spark and air and in the air that has more oxygen means more power.

Mel
Sat Oct 7th, 2006, 10:09 PM

Yeah, the CSC is kinda like entry level, with like all the new riders and the girls and stuff. Maybe you should try riding with, like, mHm or one of the fast clubs. I bet some of them have NOS. oohhhhh, and there is another guy on here with a Ducati, a 9 something, I think he said it hits a good 170, maybe he will go out and play with you? :dunno:

beavisr1
Sat Oct 7th, 2006, 10:10 PM
Anyone here can "hold their own". It's all relative.

Encouraging others to ride too fast for the street is just plain irresponsible :roll:

Fast to your abilities is the best advise. Street or track nomatter. Just ride to your abilites.

Player 2
Sat Oct 7th, 2006, 10:11 PM
You just don't get it do you?

Feathered upstart!
Sat Oct 7th, 2006, 10:11 PM
You're all going right way for a smacked bottom and I dont care who knows it!:slappers:

Player 2
Sat Oct 7th, 2006, 10:12 PM
You're all going right way for a smacked bottom and I dont care who knows it!:slappers:
Aww come on Dad... please not tonight :cry:

Mel
Sat Oct 7th, 2006, 10:14 PM

Oh oh, PICK ME!

Player 2
Sat Oct 7th, 2006, 10:17 PM
Oh oh, PICK ME!
Want me to call Dick and arrange this for you?

beavisr1
Sat Oct 7th, 2006, 10:18 PM
Yeah, the CSC is kinda like entry level, with like all the new riders and the girls and stuff. Maybe you should try riding with, like, mHm or one of the fast clubs. I bet some of them have NOS. oohhhhh, and there is another guy on here with a Ducati, a 9 something, I think he said it hits a good 170, maybe he will go out and play with you? :dunno:

I have ridden with the fast guys in the club and they are nuts! Literliey. They should'nt ride like that on some of these roads but they do and sometimes riders crash. Not to advocate riding super fast on some of these roads and not be confortable. I DO enjoy a spirited rided from time to time but I am a speed freak and a few times I have ridden with thoes guys I think to my self man-o-man what was I thinking trying to ride like that. But it has taught me to ride harder and faster and has made me a better rider for that. If you are not challenged then you will never be a better rider.

Player 2
Sat Oct 7th, 2006, 10:20 PM
I have ridden with the fast guys in the club and they are nuts! Literliey. They should'nt ride like that on some of these roads but they do and sometimes riders crash. Not to advocate riding super fast on some of these roads and not be confortable. I DO enjoy a spirited rided from time to time but I am a speed freak and a few times I have ridden with thoes guys I think to my self man-o-man what was I thinking trying to ride like that. But it has taught me to ride harder and faster and has made me a better rider for that. If you are not challenged then you will never be a better rider.
I doubt you've ridden with the "fast guys" in the club. They don't typically lead street rides that are dangerous

You want to challenge yourself and learn? Go to the track where you're learning under controlled conditions.

Mel
Sat Oct 7th, 2006, 10:20 PM
Want me to call Dick and arrange this for you?

meh, why call someone else to handle what you yourself can do

Player 2
Sat Oct 7th, 2006, 10:21 PM
meh, why call someone else to handle what you yourself can do
:shocked:

beavisr1
Sat Oct 7th, 2006, 10:22 PM
i am dying for a track day. That is the only way to improve your riding skills when it comes to cornering etc.

Dont think I am a squid at all I am not I have been riding since I was 5 and am always learning.

Player 2
Sat Oct 7th, 2006, 10:23 PM
i am dying for a track day. That is the only way to improve your riding skills when it comes to cornering etc.
And imagine, it can even help you learn how to make your bike faster in a straight line too :crazy:

as Barn would say... snip.
Dont think I am a squid at all
Bragging about doing 200mph while hitting the NAWS is kinda :squid:

We could give a fuck less about how you put your life in danger for that "rush"

beavisr1
Sat Oct 7th, 2006, 10:30 PM
Bragging about doing 200mph while hitting the NAWS is kinda :squid:

We could give a fuck less about how you put your life in danger for that "rush"

so you ride for looks I ride for the rush. I was not braging about doing 200 mph I was just mentioning that 200nos ride does bad things and I wil never do it again. NOS is for acceleration and not top spped and I found out the hard way 2 gand later. If you ride and not looking for the rush of riding and having fun then you are the squid.

I am not looking for any arguement or i can ride better than you thread. This thread was started for thoes that rode with me that day when I blew my motor. And is just an update on my bike. thats all.

Player 2
Sat Oct 7th, 2006, 10:31 PM
so you ride for looks I ride for the rush. I was not braging about doing 200 mph I was just mentioning that 200nos ride does bad things and I wil never do it again. NOS is for acceleration and not top spped and I found out the hard way 2 gand later. If you ride and not looking for the rush of riding and having fun then you are the squid.

I am not looking for any arguement or i can ride better than you thread. This thread was started for thoes that rode with me that day when I blew my motor. And is just an update on my bike. thats all.
:lol: Yeha, I'm the squid, you caught me :slappers:

http://www.penguinhosting.net/~tnobody/fanart/WEEE.jpg

You're absolutely right. I totally ride for looks... LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME! I BOUGHT A NEW BIKE EVERYONE. DON'T I LOOK SO KEWL?

http://rankeddomains.com/images/SparkinTheDragon.jpg

beavisr1
Sat Oct 7th, 2006, 10:37 PM
I am not calling you a squid but gezzzz give a guy a break. I ride for the rush of riding and not trying to look good for all thoes that want to ride. IMO I have a sick looking bike and have worked hard to make it MY BIKE and have sweated to have the mods that I have(includeing 40 hours in the garage polishing my rims) and to be like no other and If I want to go fast by adding NOS so be it.

Player 2
Sat Oct 7th, 2006, 10:39 PM
I am not calling you a squid but gezzzz give a guy a break. I ride for the rush of riding and not trying to look good for all thoes that want to ride. IMO I have a sick looking bike and have worked hard to make it MY BIKE and have sweated to have the mods that I have(includeing 40 hours in the garage polishing my rims) and to be like no other and If I want to go fast by adding NOS so be it.
Have fun... Natural selection will take care of the rest

salsashark
Sat Oct 7th, 2006, 10:39 PM
Seemed appropriate...

beavisr1
Sat Oct 7th, 2006, 10:40 PM
If you dont ride for the rush of riding and scrapeing your knee in a corner then why do you ride?

BTW the microns have got to go!

Player 2
Sat Oct 7th, 2006, 10:43 PM
If you dont ride for the rush of riding and scrapeing your knee in a corner then why do you ride?

BTW the microns have got to go!
Uhh hello dummy, that pic IS ME... obviously I ride for a rush. I just don't make a habit of bragging how stupidly fast I can go on the streets aided by NAWS.

:321: Happen to like the Microns... wanna criticize? I think the :slappers: polished rims need to go :squid:

beavisr1
Sat Oct 7th, 2006, 10:43 PM
Seemed appropriate...

true I am sad that another rider makes it known that another rider cant enjoy the rush of riding!

Player 2
Sat Oct 7th, 2006, 10:45 PM
true I am sad that another rider makes it known that another rider cant enjoy the rush of riding!
Nobody said that. I for one am just tired of asses like you bragging about endangering their lives... (yeah, that includes you Bassil)

Oh well, thank god for Natural Selection

beavisr1
Sat Oct 7th, 2006, 10:48 PM
Uhh hello dummy, that pic IS ME... obviously I ride for a rush. I just don't make a habit of bragging how stupidly fast I can go on the streets aided by NAWS.

:321: Happen to like the Microns... wanna criticize? I think the :slappers: polished rims need to go :squid:
Oh I am sorry is this the canyon carving section or I want to be a DICK section?

Why do you hate so much? And I was not bragging about hitting the NOS. But noting that it was not a good thing to go that fast and doing that. ie. it going to cost me 1800 to fix it.
I was just noting for thoes that rode with me that day what the ultimate out come is.

Player 2
Sat Oct 7th, 2006, 10:51 PM
Oh I'm sorry, I guess you weren't bragging the first time you posted about going 200mph on NAWS right? :roll:

I think this is the I want to be an ASSHOLE section tonight, thanks for coming.

beavisr1
Sat Oct 7th, 2006, 10:52 PM
how ever that is a cool pic of you be glad and proud that a camera person was ther to catch it

Player 2
Sat Oct 7th, 2006, 10:52 PM
how ever that is a cool pic of you be glad and proud that a camera person was ther to catch it
It's his job to be there ;)
http://killboy.com

Mel
Sat Oct 7th, 2006, 10:54 PM
Isn't this like the third thread where the 200 NOS has come up? And wasn't it like 160 or 170 one of those times and it just got faster with each thread? Wouldn't just posting that NOS on a sportbike costs too much money instead of NOS at 200MPH costs too much money? I mean, I am sure you could have smoked your head at 12000RPM in first gear going less than 80 for all it's worth.....

Player 2
Sat Oct 7th, 2006, 10:55 PM
I mean, I am sure you could have smoked your head at 12000RPM in first gear going less than 80 for all it's worth.....
Wait, don't get logical now... you're acting like you don't even know what NOS is :lol:

This has been fun. Thanks for making my Saturday night enjoyable :D

beavisr1
Sat Oct 7th, 2006, 11:00 PM
So player do you want to ride some time?

Player 2
Sat Oct 7th, 2006, 11:01 PM
Nope, thanks though. I'm an elitist and only ride with people I trust... :lol:

beavisr1
Sat Oct 7th, 2006, 11:07 PM
Isn't this like the third thread where the 200 NOS has come up? And wasn't it like 160 or 170 one of those times and it just got faster with each thread? Wouldn't just posting that NOS on a sportbike costs too much money instead of NOS at 200MPH costs too much money? I mean, I am sure you could have smoked your head at 12000RPM in first gear going less than 80 for all it's worth.....

It only cost me like 400$ for the kit and bracket and 250 for dyno time. But that was after exhaust and filter and power commander instal. But then had them do a dyno run with and with out the nos

Mel
Sat Oct 7th, 2006, 11:13 PM
And dyno sheet and cost $$ prove what? oohhhh, that your peak torque is a lil lower that 12K. I stand corrected....you could have smoked your head in first gear at 11500RPM doing 75MPH.

beavisr1
Sat Oct 7th, 2006, 11:15 PM
it doesnt prove anything. I was just sayin what it cost me to put nos on my bike and a dyno sheet to see the improvement it made

beavisr1
Sat Oct 7th, 2006, 11:22 PM
you people are brutal. I dont undrstand where all this hatred is coming from. For shit sakes we are all on two wheel and should appreciate all things on bikes(with the exception of the checkers moto scooters etc.)

we are on this forum to talk about bikes and love all thoes that ride (even harleys) man-o-man?

Player 2
Sat Oct 7th, 2006, 11:27 PM
Same happens to the "cool" people that brag about doing wheelies down I25 during rush hour ;)

Take a minute to read thru the rest of the forum. We get along great til stupid posts like Bassil's come along

Airreed
Sat Oct 7th, 2006, 11:30 PM
:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
I wish my Honda did 200mph....

beavisr1
Sat Oct 7th, 2006, 11:34 PM
:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
I wish my Honda did 200mph....

I wish it did too.

beavisr1
Sat Oct 7th, 2006, 11:38 PM
Same happens to the "cool" people that brag about doing wheelies down I25 during rush hour ;)

Take a minute to read thru the rest of the forum. We get along great til stupid posts like Bassil's come along

I am not trying to be cool or think that I am all that. Or squiddy. As the ummm honda comercials say......

I just want to ride.

Mel
Sat Oct 7th, 2006, 11:40 PM
As the ummm honda comercials say......

I just want to ride.

Yeah, well, I own the streets AND the racetrack

beavisr1
Sat Oct 7th, 2006, 11:42 PM
Yeah, well, I own the streets AND the racetrack

Thats supuki I mean suzuki.

Dub
Sun Oct 8th, 2006, 10:41 AM
Doesn't anyone else think its ironic that a thread about 200mph and NAWZ is in the canyon carving section???:down:

Beavis, put the shovel down man, the hole is deep enough...

onepoorstunna
Sun Oct 8th, 2006, 10:44 AM
Doesn't anyone else think its ironic that a thread about 200mph and NAWZ is in the canyon carving section???:down:

Yeah, but I didn't notice a forum for "Upcoming Darwin Proof" anywhere, so maybe he picked the next best thing?

txrc51fatboy
Sun Oct 8th, 2006, 11:09 PM
NOS + AVON tires = pure stpidity. spent all your money on a shiney bottle and didnt have enough left over to buy some real tires?
and i am gonna call bullshit on the 200mph

beavisr1
Wed Oct 11th, 2006, 09:37 PM
NOS + AVON tires = pure stpidity. spent all your money on a shiney bottle and didnt have enough left over to buy some real tires?
and i am gonna call bullshit on the 200mph

What is wrong with AVON tires?

Hmm last time I looked at the speedo it was 187 and I went about 8 (nos) seconds past that till it stoped. as I figure it at the rate I was accelerating had to be past it. Besides what is the difference between 190 and 200.

Answer cooked engine.

But that is ok. It is going to be better then it was before and maybe just maybe I may not have the need to hit the button.:hump: Besides I have a lot more to live for now.

again I dont have squiddy tendencys but do like speed or rather acceleration. I do need to take it to bandimere and have some fun. I just need to get some leather pants and I am in! I have everyting else.

txrc51fatboy
Thu Oct 12th, 2006, 01:22 AM
well you didnt say you went 180 or 190, you said you went 200. must be a big deal with you. i would subtract about 10% of what ever indicated speed you saw, that might give you a closer speed. also depending on how your gearing is that will also ad a variable.

whats wrong with avon tires? nothing if you want a 300 series for a big chopper, or a stunt biker. whats wrong is kinda like saying whats wrong with tomahawks or maxxis.

txrc51fatboy
Thu Oct 12th, 2006, 01:23 AM
oh and by the way dont ever send me a message on myspace and talk crap to me, again

McVaaahhh
Thu Oct 12th, 2006, 07:30 AM
I'm still wondering when this thread is going to get locked down. :jerkoff:

3/4gixxer
Thu Oct 12th, 2006, 08:58 AM
I love it when these threads pop up. I wanna see someone pop the nos in big sweeper....:leghump:

~Barn~
Thu Oct 12th, 2006, 09:04 AM
I haven't even read this thread really, but I just spotted somebody dissing Avon tires. :think:

I used a couple sets of Avons on Britney and didn't have any problem with them. They worked fine at the track (140'ish on the PPIR straight), and were great street tires. :dunno:

Not trying to get in the middle of this cripple-fight, but I know one thing... dude doesn't knows what he's talking about, re: Avon tires. They're perfectly fine.

beavisr1
Sun Oct 15th, 2006, 07:04 PM
Avon tires are good IMO.

I dont think there is a bad tire in the normal line up bridgestone dunlop michelin avon etc.

N1KSS1KS1x
Sun Oct 15th, 2006, 08:39 PM
I cant imagine a nos hit on a bike :shocked:
A buddy of mine had nos two stages of it the second stage was a 250 shot and it was a fogger setup not a plate on a big block chevy and holy fuck balls batman it would lite the tires up for like 70 ft and this is on the second stage. Krazy shit and it was a rush for sure shit. At the track it didnt spin umm as hard it ran 9.60's. FUN Car
Does the rear tire spin up ? and how big of a shot is it or how is it setup ?

beavisr1
Wed Oct 18th, 2006, 07:24 PM
I cant imagine a nos hit on a bike :shocked:
A buddy of mine had nos two stages of it the second stage was a 250 shot and it was a fogger setup not a plate on a big block chevy and holy fuck balls batman it would lite the tires up for like 70 ft and this is on the second stage. Krazy shit and it was a rush for sure shit. At the track it didnt spin umm as hard it ran 9.60's. FUN Car
Does the rear tire spin up ? and how big of a shot is it or how is it setup ?

MPS Dry shot right underneath the air filter. It is a 50 shot. Yeah It's Fun!:drink:

N1KSS1KS1x
Wed Oct 18th, 2006, 07:38 PM
I've seen a vid of a turbo r1 and it couldnt keep the front on the ground.
Does yours pull the front up when spray it ?

beavisr1
Sun Oct 22nd, 2006, 05:46 PM
no not at this altitude. And I also still have my stock gearing. But I did take it to Oklahoma City, OK and it was a monster and when I hit the button I had to change my shorts. In 3 gear and hit it the front end came up about 2 feet WOOOOOooooo HOOOOOOOooooo! And That was fun as F@#K!

Dub
Sun Oct 22nd, 2006, 07:21 PM
Dry shot = :nuke:

cornhuskxr
Mon Oct 23rd, 2006, 08:02 AM
Boy after reading this tread, I'm going to go price me out a turbo, supercharger and NOS so I can do 201mph, does anyone have a set of AVON tires sitting along side thier house I can barrow??:hump:

beavisr1
Mon Oct 23rd, 2006, 09:38 PM
Dry shot = :nuke:

Yes sir bt only after holding the button down for over a minuite!:cry:

Dub
Wed Oct 25th, 2006, 09:05 PM
Yes sir bt only after holding the button down for over a minuite!:cry:

Dry shot always = :gay: no matter how long you hold it. No stock FI system can compensate with enough extra fuel to prevent detonation unless you are running a 25 dry shot or less.

You should have known better.:(

snatfinder
Thu Oct 26th, 2006, 01:55 PM
Didn't read through everything but what chew know 'bout R1?!?

beavisr1
Thu Nov 9th, 2006, 10:00 PM
4 weeks now after I found out the real problem and still awating the return of my cylinders from where ever Bart sent them off(bart is from T K motorsports)

Mel
Thu Nov 9th, 2006, 10:24 PM
Maybe you'll get lucky and not get them back...at least that way you'll have the opportunity to see your children grow up.

beavisr1
Mon Nov 13th, 2006, 08:20 PM
Maybe you'll get lucky and not get them back...at least that way you'll have the opportunity to see your children grow up.

Bite your tongue!!!!! :scream1: LOL

I'll see them(the boys) grow up on a set of Yamaha 50's and my daughter on a Crf50f

Dub
Mon Nov 13th, 2006, 10:39 PM
Why shame the girl into riding a Honda amd turn your boys gay from riding Yams!?!?!?!?:(

Bassil Duwaik
Tue Nov 14th, 2006, 07:26 PM
wow atleast I'm not the only one getting flamed for riding the way I WANT to ride loooooooooooool. Don't let them get to you beavisr1 you ride how you ride and I'll ride how I ride lol

Player 2
Tue Nov 14th, 2006, 08:23 PM
:321:

riverock
Wed Nov 15th, 2006, 06:22 PM
I would just like to see P2 get his ass handed to him.

my .02

Mel
Wed Nov 15th, 2006, 06:38 PM

my .02

:shocked: Really...care to elaborate?

N1KSS1KS1x
Wed Nov 15th, 2006, 08:04 PM
all out for the call out

~Barn~
Wed Nov 15th, 2006, 08:56 PM
P-Deuce and I have grappled before. I assure you, he's not in any danger of getting his ass handed to him anytime soon.

Player 2
Thu Nov 16th, 2006, 12:01 AM
And who the fuck are you? :roll:

BenDover
Thu Nov 16th, 2006, 09:00 AM
Holy shit! How in the hell did I miss this thread???

:spit:

How do you suppose it would feel sliding across the asphalt at 200 mph, without leathers???:shocked:

It sounds like ol' Beavis needs some edjumacation in physics. :banghead:

Lomax
Thu Nov 16th, 2006, 02:04 PM
Oh this is getting good. OK, OK, OK. I want to put NOS on my GoldWing so it will do 210 and I want p2 to hand me my ass. Er that did not come out right.:confused: :lol:

Marc

kiteserfer
Sat Nov 18th, 2006, 09:04 PM
Oh this is getting good. OK, OK, OK. I want to put NOS on my GoldWing so it will do 210 and I want p2 to hand me my ass. Er that did not come out right.:confused: :lol:

MarcCan I play too????? My buddy KC taught me how to ride!!!! I want to play!!1:cry: