PDA

View Full Version : More IMI Pics

yakuza
Mon Mar 8th, 2004, 12:50 AM
I uploaded a bunch of the photos I took today at IMI. I took over 200 pics, and uploaded about 70 of the best ones. Still learning the new camera, so give me a break if some are a bit fuzzy. :) All images were resized to 1024x768, with minor retouching in Photoshop for some of the pictures (mostly just color/contrast adjustments). Full-size files are available on request.

http://www.3dstickfight.com/racing/gallery/

Khalid 171
Mon Mar 8th, 2004, 08:46 AM
Nice pics. :up:

Wahooman
Mon Mar 8th, 2004, 08:53 AM
Nice Pics....none of the Gixxer 750 though...probably did not have any good ones as it was my first day out.
Thanks for taking those shots. The guy on the DUC was fast and smooth. ;)

Mother Goose
Mon Mar 8th, 2004, 08:59 AM
damn alex.... i want your camera :D Great pics :up:

Jenny
Mon Mar 8th, 2004, 09:35 AM
The guy on the DUC was fast and smooth. ;)

His name is Alex. I pimped the CSC to him so hopefully he will join. God that bike was sexy!

Hoopty
Mon Mar 8th, 2004, 09:36 AM
Nice pics Alex.

Jenny, did you go down or just off roading?

Mother Goose
Mon Mar 8th, 2004, 09:47 AM
Nice pics Alex.

Jenny, did you go down or just off roading?

she went down after the chicken incident :lol: :|

Hoopty
Mon Mar 8th, 2004, 09:55 AM
:wtf:

Jenny
Mon Mar 8th, 2004, 10:02 AM
hahah

a minor lowside. I remember sliding on my stomach, backwards, in full superman form, thinking hmm, this is more fun than it should be. :lol:

I either rolled on too much coming out of a left hander or slid on a 6" bolt that we found lying on the track when I pulled back on.

:wtf: is right!

yakuza
Mon Mar 8th, 2004, 10:04 AM
Thanks everybody, glad you like them. Wahoo, I'll doublecheck when I get home and see if missed uploading any that I have of you. :up:

Chadwick, yeah, the camera is pretty sweet, once I figured out how to prefocus I was able to get some great shots.

Yeah, Alex on the Duc was a lot of fun to photograph, got some of the best shots of him. :up:

Hoopty
Mon Mar 8th, 2004, 10:07 AM
Jenny, that sucks, glad to hear you're ok though. :) Is that your bike or Notto's? :?

Feathered upstart!
Mon Mar 8th, 2004, 10:23 AM
Notto no longer has any bikes. They have all been hijacked by various CSC members :bananna:

Wahooman
Mon Mar 8th, 2004, 10:47 AM
His name is Alex. I pimped the CSC to him so hopefully he will join. God that bike was sexy
:up:

jeaven
Mon Mar 8th, 2004, 10:54 AM
Notto no longer has any bikes. They have all been hijacked by various CSC members :bananna:

I'm just glad you aren't starting one of those horror stories that start with "I let so and so borrow my bike...." Besides, hijaking is fun...

Hopefully my next time out I"ll be able to chase some people around...

Feathered upstart!
Mon Mar 8th, 2004, 10:58 AM
My bikes like other people better anyway :cry:
Next time I'm gonna go out and make a fool of myself instead of just doing it in the pits :twisted:

CBRChick
Mon Mar 8th, 2004, 03:49 PM
Those are AWESOME pictures Alex!!! You should come out more often to take pictures ... and you know ... ride if you get the chance :D

Anonymous
Mon Mar 8th, 2004, 05:12 PM
Thanks for the pics, Alex! They turned out great! I like this one cuz the paint on the trailer in the background makes me look fast! :lol:
http://www.3dstickfight.com/racing/gallery/albums/IMI_3-7-2004/P1000285.sized.jpg

yakuza
Mon Mar 8th, 2004, 07:38 PM
Hahaha I didn't even notice that when I uploaded it, what a great shot! :up:

Erratic
Mon Mar 8th, 2004, 11:56 PM
here ya go

http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/uploads/bob.jpg

Anonymous
Tue Mar 9th, 2004, 12:22 AM
here ya go
:wtf: Umm, okay. :lol: