PDA

View Full Version : Stan's Automotive

Big-J
Mon Mar 8th, 2004, 03:07 PM
Took my car in to Wahooman's shop and have to say they are top notch!!! :up: Excellent service and friendly! Thank's again Curtis! :)

Hoopty
Mon Mar 8th, 2004, 04:34 PM
My only complaint was this mess of Chex-Mix in Big J's ride. :lol:

*MV* #33
Wed Mar 24th, 2004, 03:28 PM
How do you get ahold of these guys?

My dodge dakota "check engine" light is on.. can they look at this and tell me why?

MV

Hoopty
Wed Mar 24th, 2004, 03:30 PM
Call them. :idea: haha You could PM Wahooman. They should be able to tell you what the light is for, no problem. :)

919Guy
Wed Mar 24th, 2004, 03:36 PM
http://www.stansautomotive.com

303-666-8914

*MV* #33
Wed Mar 24th, 2004, 03:59 PM
So umm.. whats wahoomans real name?

Gramps
Wed Mar 24th, 2004, 04:05 PM
curtis :D

or

gay boy

everyone there would know who you were talking about

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wahooman
Thu Mar 25th, 2004, 11:16 PM
Just saw this thread.....thanks J.
Anyway.......looks like corey (919guy) posted the website. It is being updated...needs it badly. Have had a lot of calls from CSC members lately so thank you. I will gladly answer questions if you give me a call. Gramps and Quick636 are very familar with our business as well. Take a look at the website for insight and what we are about. Guaranteed you will think of automotive repair differently once you visit us......
Anyway, just thought I would chime in since Gramps was tyring to push off his love for little boys on me :lol:
Mike (MV33) thanks for the call...let me know if we can help ya out...oh, I would also bet you will need lower balljoints and tie rod ends on your dodge if they have not been done yet....99% of them do ;) When my guys see it come in they will inspect it, no doubt.

Wahooman
Thu Mar 25th, 2004, 11:18 PM
My only complaint was this mess of Chex-Mix in Big J's ride. :lol:
I figured J would have eaten all of it by the time he got back to Denver?? Maybe he left you some munchie snacks :D

haywood jablome
Thu Mar 25th, 2004, 11:37 PM
Hey Mike (MV) i bet the reason your check engine light is on, could possible be that your engine could (now going out on a limb here) need to be checked. Just a thought. :idea: you guys make it soooooooooo easy!!!!!!!!!

Gramps
Fri Mar 26th, 2004, 07:15 AM
hey guys

just wanted to let everyone know that Curtis is not blowing smoke about

Stan's Automotive

I have worked in the automotive repair industry for over 12 years and this is one of the best, if not the best, repair facility I have ever seen.

They take care of the customer through the whole process.(which is hard to find)

So if you need anything for your vehicle give them a shout!

Bryce
Fri Mar 26th, 2004, 11:03 PM
hey guys

just wanted to let everyone know that Curtis is not blowing smoke about

Stan's Automotive

I have worked in the automotive repair industry for over 12 years and this is one of the best, if not the best, repair facility I have ever seen.

They take care of the customer through the whole process.(which is hard to find)

So if you need anything for your vehicle give them a shout!

I can also vouch for this they even have a gleaming reputation within the industry which is few and far between