PDA

View Full Version : Bashed Bikes

KooLaid
Tue Mar 9th, 2004, 03:51 PM
Sorry, forgot to add this a while back but I'm sure quite a few colorado springs guys have some input.

A++ Great guy to deal with and has some great rates. I just had my tires replaced, but his charge was ALOT less than anyone in colorado springs. Bash will be doing my fork maintenance soon enough too!

Bashed
Mon Mar 15th, 2004, 06:34 PM
Thanks for the plug Koolaid :) .

Late Bash

(( LO LO ))
Mon Mar 15th, 2004, 07:19 PM
Hey Bash, I may need some fork seals replaced on my R1 pretty soon. I will PM you with details.

Bashed
Wed Mar 17th, 2004, 10:01 PM
Cool no problem.Go softer on those wheelies :) .

late Bash

KooLaid
Sun Mar 28th, 2004, 07:47 PM
sorry my post won't help you out bash, since "I bring nothing to the discussion" on shop experiences :roll:

Bertha
Sun Mar 28th, 2004, 07:54 PM
sorry my post won't help you out bash, since "I bring nothing to the discussion" on shop experiences :roll:

ahhh looks like koolaid is all butt hurt! :lol:

Brizz
Sun Mar 28th, 2004, 08:44 PM
Anyone but me noticed he HAS posted every where he can? :lol:

Bertha
Sun Mar 28th, 2004, 08:49 PM
Anyone but me noticed he HAS posted every where he can? :lol:

yeah I have noticed that... hmmm

KooLaid
Sun Mar 28th, 2004, 09:36 PM
I post on these because someone says "I add nothing to the discussion".

Bigtime73
Thu Apr 1st, 2004, 03:09 PM
Ok well here's my plug for Bashed Bikes!! I been waiting for this..so this should be good!
8)

Bash is a stand up guy! He really knows his stuff and if he doesn't he'll find a way to fix it correctly and efficiently! Without over charging you. Matter-a-fact, his labor is cheaper than any other Bike shop in town! Does that mean he undersells himself? NO! He gives of himself, his time not only to help you, the owner of the bike, understand more mechanically about what he is doing. That way in the future, you can someday change your own oil!

Currently Bash is supporting me in my racing effort. He has been more than helpful. educating me in truly understanding the motorcycle and little tricks to save the bike if it goes down..God Willing it doesn't!! :|

His wife has been more than understanding in knowing that I take up most of Bash's time on the night's that I am there.

Some guys don't like Bash..yet have never met the guy! We have a forum such as this one, it gives us the ability to speak out on our beliefs and opinions. Yet we form opinions of people without meeting them or seeing them in person. It saddens me to know that people judge folks off of words or opinions. Meet the guy, use his service once. If you don't like it, don't go back. I for one was tired of being charged more for an oil change on my bike than on my truck at the bike shop. Now dont get me wrong. I like the bike shop I go to. Great place and only place I'll tell people to go to buy a bike!

Try Bash's shop, you'll appreciate your time there, you'll be educated about what's going on, even get hands on maybe if he isn't pummeled(sp) with work and being dog a** tired from working a full time job! Plus..You might get some chronic peanut butter cookies from his wifey :D I needed milk I tell ya!!

www.bashedbikes.com

Biggs

Hoopty
Thu Apr 1st, 2004, 04:06 PM
Plus..You might get some chronic peanut butter cookies from his wifey :D I needed milk I tell ya!! Biggs

REALLY??!?! :idea: :lol:

Bashed
Fri Apr 2nd, 2004, 05:57 AM
Koolaid,you are always welcome over here,you to Hoopty.Just don't go riding for 1 hour after eating some of Krissy's PB cookies.With all of the sugar in them, somebody could get hurt,and I don't want that.Although I did go run the pocket bike after eating one and started to feel euphoric.Must of been the cookies :roll:
Bigtime,good luck on the MRA school this weekend,sorry about not getting the snowplow fabicated in time though with the weather outlook.Just remember,cold tires+ cold track= no traction.
Koolaid,dont worry about the post count thingy,mine on this page are are stuck as well.
Late Bash

Hoopty
Fri Apr 2nd, 2004, 09:43 AM
cold tires+ cold track= no traction.

:imwithstupid:

Bash, we need to meet up and do some dirtbiking again!!! :twisted:

KooLaid
Fri Apr 2nd, 2004, 12:18 PM
Maybe she added too much baking soda??? I've heard horror stories from guys in the military who marry overseas. Then move over here and attempt to bake cookies for the first time and end up either not mixing well enough to where there are baking soda clumps still or a tablespoon instead of teaspoon, when it calls for 1 tsp. Then you get chocolate chip biscuits instead. Talk about a gut wrencher. Maybe I'll by over at just the right time someday to try one out.

NineTwoFour
Mon Apr 5th, 2004, 08:27 PM
Hey... I've got to give a big :up: to Bash.

He totally took care of me when I drove down to the Springs to get my bodywork.

I would have never been able to get my bike ready for the school without his help.

macktastic brake grabber
Mon Apr 5th, 2004, 09:20 PM
ok. bash i met you last summer at the shell on coldfax . im pretty sure that was where it was, i dunno i ate alot of cookies since then, what i need done , tune up and carb overhaul on both a 77, 750 auto cba, the same for my 81, cbf 900 i need front forks done on both, and a stater installed on the 750, of which i have the stater . these are both bikes that i would love to get up for the summer. i have a trailer and can bring them to you. tell me what you think, give me a pm or somthin and get those cookies goin sista, :lol:
big bill