PDA

View Full Version : Burger Run to Kermit's 10/22/06

Lomax
Sun Oct 22nd, 2006, 11:00 AM
This not riding is killing me. I am going to run the couch rocket up to Kermit's and get a burger today. Morrison Conoco at 12:30 or give me a call.

Cheers.
Marc

denverbusa
Sun Oct 22nd, 2006, 11:15 AM
Perfect timing. I'll go. See ya there.

Lomax
Sun Oct 22nd, 2006, 03:21 PM
Ya Bunch of Wussies! :lol:

You missed a decent run today. There were lots of really good drivers, :bs: Lots of really fun sand, Balmy Temperatures. :cold: Good tunes on the Stereo, and GREAT burgers. :cheers: But the waitress kept picking on me .

Thanks for riding up with me Mark. I had a great time and it was just enough of a scooter fix that I think I can last another day.

Cheers.
Marc

sfarson
Sun Oct 22nd, 2006, 11:09 PM
Lomax.. Been riding a bunch, mix of off road and street, many group rides through my email list. Poudre, Cameron, Walden etc a couple of weeks ago, and Peak 2 Peak ghost town off road exploration recently.

But from your posts at ADVRIDER thought you were thoroughly into off road riding only. Number of us gathering for a big November 11th Turkey Trot ride. PM if interested

Lomax
Mon Oct 23rd, 2006, 07:37 AM
Hi Steve,

I am not doing off road only but am riding anything as much as I can. I sold the BMW and the Harley and got a Wing so my main street ride is an old farts ride now. Remember that I still have the Ducati 998 Service manual for you one of these days. I am not sure of my plans for Thanksgiving but drop me an E-mail with the plans for the 11th. I think I will be around that weekend.

Cheers.
Marc