PDA

View Full Version : Supermoto section

Filo
Mon Oct 23rd, 2006, 03:24 PM
Attention Ralph/Bob,

There has been a request in the Dirt Talk section to make a supermoto section. I just thought I would tell you in case you hadn't noticed yet. Can we have one? Please?

Bueller
Mon Oct 23rd, 2006, 04:01 PM
Yeah, what the virus said.:imwithstupid:

And shut up Dougie, we do need another forum :slap:

Badhabit
Mon Oct 23rd, 2006, 05:34 PM
+1

Bueller
Tue Mar 27th, 2007, 07:04 PM
Now that the Supermoto race season is about to kick off, I thought I'd bump this up for renewed concideration. :cyber:

Mel
Tue Mar 27th, 2007, 11:10 PM
hmmmm, Filo was nominated for a moderator position http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/showpost.php?p=152836&postcount=1 Maybe if he wins the popular vote, he can make a happy little place for all your tards to play tard together. Not that I like the guy or would ever agree to anything he has to say, but he was nominated.

Filo
Wed Mar 28th, 2007, 07:31 AM
:king:

hmmmm, Filo was nominated for a moderator position http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/showpost.php?p=152836&postcount=1 Maybe if he wins the popular vote, he can make a happy little place for all your tards to play tard together. Not that I like the guy or would ever agree to anything he has to say, but he was nominated.

Bueller
Mon Sep 3rd, 2007, 05:52 PM
Although we are overjoyed to have our Sumo section, I wonder if it could actually be named Supermoto rather than Sumo, as most people have no idea what this stands for, they associate it with wrestling :lol:

We are going to be trying to bring the sport into the publics eye in this coming year in order to try to expand our ranks and kick start our racing organization, and at the least it would direct more search engines toward us. After all Yahoo has 100 spiders trawling the site at any one time. :shocked:

rforsythe
Mon Sep 3rd, 2007, 09:04 PM
There is just no pleasing you tards... :lol:

Bueller
Mon Sep 3rd, 2007, 09:14 PM
There is just no pleasing you tards... :lol:
You sir, are correct!

rforsythe
Tue Sep 4th, 2007, 07:26 PM
Fixed. Happy now you whiny biznatch? :lol:

Bueller
Tue Sep 4th, 2007, 07:31 PM
:lol: I guess that'll do, err......... I mean great job Ralphy boy!

BTW it's all Filo's fault anyway.

rforsythe
Tue Sep 4th, 2007, 07:37 PM
It's always Filo's fault. I am considering rescinding my vote for him in '08 and going with Mista Black instead. Black may not bring much to the table, but it's rarely his fault.

Bueller
Tue Sep 4th, 2007, 07:39 PM
Lesser of two evils theory huh?

rforsythe
Tue Sep 4th, 2007, 07:50 PM
Eh, evil is about on the same level really. Just a different kind.