PDA

View Full Version : Pretty damn funny

vtr1000rider
Fri Mar 12th, 2004, 10:01 AM
http://www.usgoldenretriever.com/funny/Mars.pps

let me know if you ahve any problems with the link!!!

Anonymous
Fri Mar 12th, 2004, 10:07 AM
:lol:

Ripper's friends have formed a union! :shock:

Wahooman
Fri Mar 12th, 2004, 10:31 AM
I could live there....peace and quiet (for now) :D

Anonymous
Fri Mar 12th, 2004, 10:41 AM
Yeah til those damn Californians start migrating in, then the neighborhood will go to shit!

You watch, in 30 years it'll just be another suburbia filled with martian soccer moms and their SUV's, plus you'll have to deal with the racial implications of humans and martians coexisting (you thought black/white was bad?!). And what about inter-species relationships? Gay human/martian marriages? And WHERE IS THE DAMN STARBUCKS?!?!

Clearly we have some issues to resolve, before assimilating... err, I mean developing Mars.

Big-J
Fri Mar 12th, 2004, 11:52 AM
Yeah til those damn Californians start migrating in, then the neighborhood will go to shit!

You watch, in 30 years it'll just be another suburbia filled with martian soccer moms and their SUV's, plus you'll have to deal with the racial implications of humans and martians coexisting (you thought black/white was bad?!). And what about inter-species relationships? Gay human/martian marriages? And WHERE IS THE DAMN STARBUCKS?!?!

Clearly we have some issues to resolve, before assimilating... err, I mean developing Mars.

uummm OK,Vance!

Anonymous
Fri Mar 12th, 2004, 01:07 PM
uummm OK,Vance!

:lol:

Wahooman
Fri Mar 12th, 2004, 10:07 PM
:pointlaugh: