PDA

View Full Version : OFFICIAL CSC CLOTHING ORDER......IS HERE! - Closes NOV 10th!

Wahooman
Sun Oct 29th, 2006, 10:38 PM
Okay....so its been a while since we ordered some gear on here....I have been asked by several people and have decided to throw another order together. If all goes well these items should be back in time for Christmas gifts. So, lets go over the rules:

1) Your items must be paid in full prior to your order being placed! Checks can be mailed or hand delivered. Paypal can be used...just add the usual charges.....which I will have to look up again......believe it is .30+3% to your total $$ of order. Paypal to---wahooman at comcast dot net
Please also add sales tax....this has never been added and I usually cover it....I will have to find out the rate but guessing its around 8%...thanks!
Curtis Elmore
16555 Humboldt St.
Thornton, CO 80602
or you can bring a check by http://www.stansautomotive.com
2) Items are non returnable unless there is some major defect or such
3) Your order will be processed exactly as I get it...if you make a mistake you will have to live with it

So here are the items, descriptions, prices, etc.....please PM me with the item #, size, color, color of thread or ink, etc.....remember ink color is only available in black or white. Thread color for hats, beenies, visors can be anything you want it to be.
DONT MISS OUT...NEXT ORDER WILL PROBABLY BE NEXT SUMMER!!

#1) The almost world famous CSC hoodie...you've seen them out there...now have your own!! Get a replacement, gift, etc.....CSC logo on front left chest and large CSC logo on back with web address. Hoodies are good quality, hood, front pockets, etc....

Colors: Navy blue, Royal blue, Grey, white, Black, and red
Ink colors: black or white ONLY!
Sizes and Prices:
S-XL-$23.00
2XL-$25.00

#2) Crewneck Sweathshirts--same description as above but without the hoodie or front pockets.

Colors: All basic colors are available.
Ink Color: black or white ONLY!
Sizes and prices:
S-XL-$20.00
2XL-$22.00
3XL-$23.00

#3) Adult short sleeve t-shirts. Same logo design as the above. Good quality t-shirts.

Colors: All colors available (for the most part)
Sizes and prices:
S-XL: $10.00
2XL- $11.00
3XL- $12.00
4XL- $14.00 (for you BIG BOYS)

#4) Adult long sleeve t-shirts...same as above but with full lenth sleeves.

Colors: All colors available.
Sizes and prices:
S-XL- $12.00
2XL- $13.00

#5) Adult "ringer" t-shirts (my favorites). These t-shirts have the colored collar ring and sleeve rings. Same logo options as the other t-shirts.

Colors: white t-shirt with black rings or grey t-shirt with black rings
Ink color: Black Only (guess if you want white you could do it)
Sizes and prices:
S-2XL- $12.00

#6) Muscle t-shirts (sleeveless) same logo design as other Ts

Colors: White, Grey, Black, Navy, Red, and Royal
Ink Color: white or black ONLY!
Sizes and Prices:
S-XL- $10.00
2XL- $12.00

#6) Ladies Cap sleeve crew t-shirt. A t-shirt for the women....cap sleeve and tighter fit....looks good. Many of you got these before. These shirts have the CSC logo center in front across the chest:yumyum: NO logo on back.

Colors: White, Baby blue, pink, black, grey, navy, orange, red, royal, yellow, green
Sizes and prices:
S-XL- $13.00
2XL-$15.00

#7) Fleece 1/4 zip pullovers. VERY nice and SOFT! Sold a bunch on the last order. These will have the CSC logo embroidered on left front chest...NO logo on back. Great for chilly days!

Colors: basic colors available
Thread color: YOU CHOOSE
Sizes and prices:
All sizes $30.00

#8 ) Full zip fleece jackets...same as the 1/4 zip for logo placement.

Colors: Basic colors available
Thread Color: YOU CHOOSE
Sizes and Prices:
All sizes $32.00

#9) Womens regular Tank top....not the spaghetti type. Logo centered across the chest in front. NO logo on back.

Colors: White, army green, black, grey and red
Ink color: black or white ONLY!
Sizes and Prices:
ALL sizes $12.00

#10) Flexfit baseball caps. These are unstructured twill caps. (lower profile) Logo of Colorado Sportbike Club embroidered on front. You can add additional stitching for $6.00 more---your screen name on back, web address, etc....NO PROFANITY will be completed! (it has been requested before)

Colors: Black, Navy,Khaki, Stone
Sizes and Prices:
All hats are $15.00, additional placement of stitching $6.00=$21.00
S/M (6 3/4-7 1/4) L/XL (7 1/8- 7 5/8 )

#11) Flexfit cotton twill. These hats have some structure on them.....more people ordered this type hat in the past. Details same as above.

Colors: Black, Brown, Grey, khaki, navy, red, royal, white
Ink Color: YOU CHOOSE
Sizes and Prices:
Same as the above hats!

#12) CSC beenies are BACK! These are great for winter or chilly days....
CSC logo embroidered on front center. One size fits ALL.

Colors: Black, Navy, Grey
Price: $12.00 with additional stitching $18.00

#13) Youth t-shirts....same as the adult description.

Colors: All basic colors available
Ink Color: white or black ONLY!
Prices and Sizes:
XS-L- $8.00

#14) Youth Hoodies--same as adult description.

Colors: Grey, red, black, royal, navy, white
Sizes and Prices:
S-XL-$18.00

I think that is about it....if you have other requests PM me and I will see what I can do. Please review the items and your options so you get it correct. I will leave this open for a week or 2 and then cut it off so orders can be placed. If you don't have the money wait until next order...no IOUs will be given....my pockets are not deep either.

sprtbkbabe
Mon Oct 30th, 2006, 06:53 AM
:bananna: Just in time for payday! Whoohoo Wahooman!

Wahooman
Mon Oct 30th, 2006, 04:22 PM
Yea.....can't believe you are the only one to respond so far....and no PMs yet....I have been hearing over and over how badly an order was needed, but??? Maybe everyone is still recovering from Kim and Dean's party :drink: (which I missed:banghead: )

Get those orders going people....I plan to shut this down on November 10th!

Mel
Mon Oct 30th, 2006, 04:28 PM
I am headed out of town today, but I think I do wanna order a lil something when i return.

rforsythe
Mon Oct 30th, 2006, 04:33 PM
I edited your title to reflect the importance of getting you their money fast. ;)

snatfinder
Mon Oct 30th, 2006, 04:39 PM
Shipping available? How long will you hold an item if I pay? I won't be back in Colorado until xmas time, but could always convince my folks to pick it up if needed.

DevilsTonic
Mon Oct 30th, 2006, 05:42 PM
Spidey and I are definately interested, but we need to coordinate our order. We'll let you know. :up:

Wahooman
Tue Oct 31st, 2006, 08:46 AM
Shipping available? How long will you hold an item if I pay? I won't be back in Colorado until xmas time, but could always convince my folks to pick it up if needed.
If the items are paid for I will hold them...no problem there. I can also ship items....been done in the past.

Suki
Tue Oct 31st, 2006, 01:49 PM
Not to take away from the NEW order, but if any of you girls (or guys) are interested in buying a Pink CSC Hoodie (L) let me know.

I bought it last year, tried it on and it's waaaay too big for me, so it's just been sitting in my dresser. I'm assuming the logo's are going to be the same so no difference there.

thanks!
carry on.....

Mother Goose
Tue Oct 31st, 2006, 01:58 PM
I have a question..... do the chickens have large talons?? :lol:

Kidding! #6) Muscle t-shirts... are those tank-tops? Or just sleaveless?

Kendo
Tue Oct 31st, 2006, 02:04 PM
What do these items look like ?

InlineSIX24
Tue Oct 31st, 2006, 10:55 PM
I think they look like the decals that I've been patiently waiting for :bigeyes: .. Reean are you out there?.... yoohoo::::::::::

busagirl
Wed Nov 1st, 2006, 08:48 AM
Yep I'm here... just been busy!! Also waiting on more whites & blacks from Cristen. I'll be seeing her this evening & will once again remind her of my need for them. :up:

Wahooman
Wed Nov 1st, 2006, 08:11 PM
What do these items look like ?
If you have been to ANY CSC function you have probably seen the items...there are plenty of hats, hoddies, Ts, etc... out there. If you want pics let me know or people can post up some pics.

Chadwick.....muscle shirts are sleeveless...not tanks.

Stuart Little
Thu Nov 2nd, 2006, 08:14 AM
Which hat is the annoyingly small one with the little band going around just above the bill of the cap, because my head has shrunk but I just can't wear that one, which hat is the original I guess I'm askin...

Suki
Thu Nov 2nd, 2006, 08:43 AM
haha, stewy has a shrunken head.

Sully
Thu Nov 2nd, 2006, 08:50 AM
NO way.. this is not possible ! :lol: hey Suki.. wanna see my rock hard abs ???

Wahooman
Thu Nov 2nd, 2006, 01:57 PM
Which hat is the annoyingly small one with the little band going around just above the bill of the cap, because my head has shrunk but I just can't wear that one, which hat is the original I guess I'm askin...
The second hat listed is the original hat type.....

Wahooman
Thu Nov 2nd, 2006, 01:58 PM
Sweet all the people asking for clothing orders and getting on me and I think I have 2 orders so far.........come peeps...to make this worth the companies time I would like to turn in more than 2 items!!!

Suki
Thu Nov 2nd, 2006, 01:59 PM
NO way.. this is not possible ! :lol: hey Suki.. wanna see my rock hard abs ???

see them? hell i wanna nestle my face in them!!! :hump:

Dub
Thu Nov 2nd, 2006, 02:08 PM
What, no half shirts?!?!?! :(

I might actually get my first piece of CSC clothing after three years. I think I can swing a hoodie this go around. I'll send you the details and $$ Curtis.

Thanks for putting this together yet again:up:

Fly boy
Thu Nov 2nd, 2006, 02:21 PM
I would like a hoody and a ladies cap shirt, when do you need the money by?

Suki
Thu Nov 2nd, 2006, 02:23 PM
I would like a hoody and a ladies cap shirt, when do you need the money by?

um before the order goes in so my guess would be before the 10th.... curtis slap him if i'm wrong! :D

Sully
Thu Nov 2nd, 2006, 03:25 PM
What, no half shirts?!?!?! :(

I might actually get my first piece of CSC clothing after three years. I think I can swing a hoodie this go around. I'll send you the details and $$ Curtis.

Thanks for putting this together yet again

Just get an XS Ladies shirt... it'll fit like a half shirt in Miami beach ... :yumyum:...:eyebrows:... now that's sexaaaay... :D

Dub
Thu Nov 2nd, 2006, 03:40 PM
Just get an XS Ladies shirt... it'll fit like a half shirt in Miami beach ...... now that's sexaaaay...

Oh God, I didn't mean for me, its for Tanya.:oops:

But since you brought up me wearing it, you get to try it on too. Hello ladies.:boobies: :lol:

Feathered upstart!
Thu Nov 2nd, 2006, 03:49 PM
Mmmmm Dave in a skin tight half shirt....rrawwwrr

Whoa... I did I just post that out loud?

TommyTheKid
Thu Nov 2nd, 2006, 04:45 PM
order coming... just found this post, it wasn't hilighted or someting? my cookies are askew :)

This is still in progress, damn google rocks
http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=phN4jMuaWCFEUk1qyqmo2Dw

QUESTION:

Do the hoodies have zippers? Do the Fleecies (heh) have hoods?

Can I get a zippy hoodie?

~tommy

InlineSIX24
Fri Nov 3rd, 2006, 01:03 AM
Yep I'm here... just been busy!! Also waiting on more whites & blacks from Cristen. I'll be seeing her this evening & will once again remind her of my need for them. :up:

I just had to give you some crap..:)

Mel
Tue Nov 7th, 2006, 07:06 PM
Curtis:
verifying needed sizes and will get order to you by the end of the week.

snatfinder
Thu Nov 9th, 2006, 03:48 PM
When will the clothes come in?
Any post of confirmation of orders?
I paypal'd a couple days ago and pm'd as well.

Thanks,
Ben

TommyTheKid
Thu Nov 9th, 2006, 11:53 PM
When will the clothes come in?
Any post of confirmation of orders?
I paypal'd a couple days ago and pm'd as well.

Thanks,
Ben :imwithstupid: (heh, no offense, I just think its cute)

ME TOO ME TOO.. sent a PM and a PayPal but haven't gotten a reply PM yet.. is Wahooman still with us? :-/

**EDIT** Apparently my paypal account is associated with a different email than I thought (big oops) .. there was an email in my "alternate" email account :)

Tommy

Jmetz
Fri Nov 10th, 2006, 09:02 AM
I'd like to know if on the back, I can get the "For those who need speed" changed to "For those who need drama?"

Wahooman
Fri Nov 10th, 2006, 02:43 PM
I'd like to know if on the back, I can get the "For those who need speed" changed to "For those who need drama?"
That logo is long gone and not used anymore...sorry.

Ben...yes got your order. I will organize the orders this weekend and orders will be placed on Monday....I will then get an idea on turn around time as well. I expect it not to be too bad as there was not a lot of product ordered.

snatfinder
Fri Nov 10th, 2006, 03:05 PM
That logo is long gone and not used anymore...sorry.

Ben...yes got your order. I will organize the orders this weekend and orders will be placed on Monday....I will then get an idea on turn around time as well. I expect it not to be too bad as there was not a lot of product ordered.
Cool. Thanks for the update and thanks for helping coordinate all this.

Wahooman
Sun Nov 12th, 2006, 11:37 AM
I am working on finalizing the orders now and ensuring i have everyone's order details. I will be placing order early this week and will have information on completion times for everyone. Stay tuned.

Wahooman
Sun Nov 12th, 2006, 09:48 PM
ORDERS ARE CLOSED!

snatfinder
Mon Nov 27th, 2006, 01:44 PM
Any updates on completion date?

Wahooman
Mon Nov 27th, 2006, 10:34 PM
All the items are in...meaning ready to be printed on and silk screened....shouldn't take long and will be ready easily before the holidays. My contact was out of state for over a week....sorry for lack of communication.

sprtbkbabe
Wed Nov 29th, 2006, 08:24 PM
Holy *&%$#@!!!!!! It's cold this week and I NEED MY FLEECE! Got Verdamme!!!!!!

Just joking Curt-ass:lol:

Let us know, when ya know, well.... um... ya know?

Mad Scotsman
Mon Dec 11th, 2006, 07:13 AM
Sorry, haven't been on in a while... just saw this and was wanting another hoodie...missed it this go-around... Any idea when you may do the next clothing order?

Stuart Little
Fri Dec 15th, 2006, 10:35 AM
allo? are zere any clozings in here yet? :)

snatfinder
Mon Dec 18th, 2006, 03:19 PM
*cough*

sprtbkbabe
Mon Dec 18th, 2006, 07:06 PM
*cough*

Was thinking the same thing today...:wait:

Wahooman
Mon Dec 18th, 2006, 08:51 PM
Orders are in my hands...just got them a few hours ago. You peeps need to learn PATIENCE.
I will have them at Brecks on Wednesday night. If you can't be there PM me and let me know your plans. THey can be picked up at my work during the day. I will be around until Saturday morning.....then busy a few days for holiday. We are closed at Stan's all nex week......I will have them at my house.
I have not checked the order in yet...but sure its all there.

sprtbkbabe
Tue Dec 19th, 2006, 08:44 AM
It's true, I have no patience. :oops: We're just excited to get our goodies

See ya at Brecks, C-Man :yay:

Wahooman
Wed Dec 20th, 2006, 08:32 AM
I WILL NOT BE AT BRECKS DUE TO WEATHER CONDITIONS>>>>NOT WORTH THE RISK.

sprtbkbabe
Wed Dec 20th, 2006, 09:02 AM
I WILL NOT BE AT BRECKS DUE TO WEATHER CONDITIONS>>>>NOT WORTH THE RISK.

Yeah, true dat!

Sully
Wed Jan 17th, 2007, 11:11 AM
where will you be then ???

sprtbkbabe
Fri Jan 19th, 2007, 03:09 PM
Has anyone else been able to make it up North for their gear?

Spiderman
Sat Jan 20th, 2007, 10:22 AM
I picked mine up from him at Stan's Automotive the day after they came in.

Stuart Little
Sat Jan 20th, 2007, 11:11 AM
Nope, I was kinda hopin there would be an opportunity for him to make it to breck's considering the storm the first time made that impossible but I know Curtis is doin his best since he was being so benevolent in helping those he knew down south, I'm in no huge rush but it'd be nice to have so if someone goes up I only have 2 hats, get em for me :)

sprtbkbabe
Sat Jan 20th, 2007, 02:11 PM
Nope, I was kinda hopin there would be an opportunity for him to make it to breck's considering the storm the first time made that impossible but I know Curtis is doin his best since he was being so benevolent in helping those he knew down south, I'm in no huge rush but it'd be nice to have so if someone goes up I only have 2 hats, get em for me :)

If I can hook up with him while he's here, I'll get your goodies, too, Stu. Just working out if a 2 hour roundtrip is possible after work this week since he's been gone alot... :(