PDA

View Full Version : Is IMI still open?

*KEN*
Sat Nov 4th, 2006, 05:02 PM
Anybody know if tomorrow would be a good day to go? I don't know if they are having kart races or not tomorrow. Is there a track usage schedule somewhere or do people usually just show up and see if they can get on the track that day?

Filo
Sat Nov 4th, 2006, 05:21 PM
Kart races are done for the season. I was there today and the rental kart scene was a little busy, but it wasn't too bad...

You can call before you go - 303-833-4949

Repsol a095
Sat Nov 4th, 2006, 05:37 PM
I heard that it is great. You just have to watch out for bolts flying around the track. Keep your eyes on the orange bolt.

krod
Sat Nov 4th, 2006, 10:10 PM
Fricken cart renters suck.

*KEN*
Sun Nov 5th, 2006, 09:03 AM
Thanks for the very helpful replies (Filo), lame jokes (Repsol), and one-line rants (Krod) :)

I'm thinking of going to IMI this afternoon. Anyone intersted? Repsol, are you still up for this or are you heading down to CO Springs with TommyTheKid?

pilot
Sun Nov 5th, 2006, 10:08 AM
ken, you're having entirely too much fun-for somebody with a job.h

*KEN*
Sun Nov 5th, 2006, 10:20 AM
It's the weekend - that's when people with jobs generally have fun (don't you remember?). I can't go to your Monday track days.

Wanna come to IMI this afternoon?

Repsol a095
Sun Nov 5th, 2006, 10:25 AM
CoSprings is looking so good. I can see it now; the wind in my hair and Ken's mom holding me tight. I think I may pass on IMI and go with the ladder. Then again, it would be the political thing to hang out with Mrs. Yee's son. HMMM! I'll get back to you.

krod
Sun Nov 5th, 2006, 10:48 AM
I might head out there around 1:00 or so. Still tore up from yesterday.

pilot
Sun Nov 5th, 2006, 11:56 AM
CoSprings is looking so good. I can see it now; the wind in my hair and Ken's mom holding me tight. I think I may pass on IMI and go with the ladder. Then again, it would be the political thing to hang out with Mrs. Yee's son. HMMM! I'll get back to you.T.M.I.:shocked: let's get on track here. this is a site about manly motorcycles and stuff like that. none of this wind/hair nonesense! mom:shocked:

Repsol a095
Sun Nov 5th, 2006, 04:20 PM
A bike and a good woman go hand-in-hand. I mean really, just ask Tom Cruise. Haven't you ever seen Top Gun? If Tom does it, so should the rest of us.