PDA

View Full Version : The Zed on the track

mtnairlover
Thu Nov 9th, 2006, 12:50 PM
This may only be cool to me and maybe a few others, but it's awesome to see my bike out there on a track, burning off those chicken strips...woot!

http://www.zee750s.com/zeefourm/viewtopic.php?t=787

Disclaimer: No, the rider isn't me, just another pal on my 750 forum.

Bassil Duwaik
Thu Nov 9th, 2006, 12:53 PM
that's pretty cool

rybo
Thu Nov 9th, 2006, 01:08 PM
Cathy,

Name the day and I'd be happy to go to the track with you!

Scott

mtnairlover
Thu Nov 9th, 2006, 01:14 PM
Cathy,

Name the day and I'd be happy to go to the track with you!

Scott

Ha! You know that rider isn't me, right?

Yeah, I'm thinking going to the track with my bike all smashed up as is, so that way "when" I do crash, it won't matter:lol:

Actually, another guy on that 750 forum has made an offer on the tail section of my bike already, because he's building a track bike. I'm just so amazed with all of it.

Oh, yeah...track day...um, maybe. Not too sure when/if, but yeah I think I should get my tail over there sometime.;)

daemon
Thu Nov 9th, 2006, 01:17 PM
i promise to run sweep for you......

not.
yeah, if you ever do a track day let me know.
i'd feel much better knowing it was a safer enviroment

mtnairlover
Thu Nov 9th, 2006, 01:20 PM
i promise to run sweep for you......

not.

doh! :oops:

Hey, well at least I'm still riding and plugging away at it. The track should make me an even better rider...ya think?

rybo
Thu Nov 9th, 2006, 01:21 PM
Ha! You know that rider isn't me, right?

Yeah, I'm thinking going to the track with my bike all smashed up as is, so that way "when" I do crash, it won't matter:lol:

Actually, another guy on that 750 forum has made an offer on the tail section of my bike already, because he's building a track bike. I'm just so amazed with all of it.

Oh, yeah...track day...um, maybe. Not too sure when/if, but yeah I think I should get my tail over there sometime.;)

Yeah, you mentioned in the first post that it wasn't you, but I'm all about track days. Any chance I get!

The whole used parts thing is a barrel of fun, some deals to be had, some overpriced and some about right.

daemon
Thu Nov 9th, 2006, 01:39 PM
doh! :oops:

Hey, well at least I'm still riding and plugging away at it. The track should make me an even better rider...ya think?

i wasn't trying to prod you cathy,but if a day at the track is the only way to get you to join me for a ride(after recent event) then so be it.
i know i am just a testosterone driven male

mtnairlover
Thu Nov 9th, 2006, 01:50 PM
i wasn't trying to prod you cathy,but if a day at the track is the only way to get you to join me for a ride(after recent event) then so be it.
i know i am just a testosterone driven male

Men! Sheesh! Can't live with them...ah, just kidding, seriously. Do ya miss me that much?

You'll have to excuse my skittish'ness. I'm still not a "big group" rider and probably will remain that way for a while. But, hey, a track day would be fun...just gotta wait for the weather to be a little more acceptable.

PsychoMike
Thu Nov 9th, 2006, 03:08 PM
screw that rain track day cmon!

daemon
Thu Nov 9th, 2006, 11:45 PM
screw that rain track day cmon!

yeah riding home in it at 11:00 pm is no fun either.

yes i miss the group ride thing period!!!
i've been running on a plugged tire for a couple weeks now and just don't wanna go far on it.

spring here yet????