PDA

View Full Version : No longer a track virgin

Scarlet
Sat Mar 20th, 2004, 10:28 AM
I experienced my first track day on Wednesday!! And I liked it so much that I went back again on Friday! Here's some pics of Dave (irdave) and me at IMI.

On the way down...dogs and all:
http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/uploads/1191918_IMG2.JPG

Dave:
http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/uploads/1181893_IMG0.JPG

Me getting ready to ride around in circles very fast (well, fast for me anyway):
http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/uploads/1181895_IMG0.JPG

Me on my 250:
http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/uploads/1181896_IMG.JPG

Dave on the F2 (aka Franken-bike):
http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/uploads/1191910_IMG.JPG

Me on the Franken-bike (my first experience on a 600):
http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/uploads/1191914_IMG.JPG

I'm officially addicted to track days...I'm already trying to figure out when we can go again!! :D

S2RGRL
Sat Mar 20th, 2004, 10:54 AM
:up: :up: That is way awesome :D Thanks for sharing the pics. Hope to be able to join you on the track this season.

jontflesh
Sat Mar 20th, 2004, 12:03 PM
Welcome to poverty!!!!!! :lol:
I wanna try the 250 out there hehe......
Also hope to see ya guys out on the track.
If by chance we all hook up a track day together redhead, you are more then welcome to borrow my 2 piece all leather Fieldsheer for the day :) I am a pretty small guy so it will more than likely fit you, 5'9" 137lbs.
Riding out there in textiles has to be a little wierd.

Scarlet
Sat Mar 20th, 2004, 12:45 PM
If by chance we all hook up a track day together redhead, you are more then welcome to borrow my 2 piece all leather Fieldsheer for the day :) I am a pretty small guy so it will more than likely fit you, 5'9" 137lbs.

Thanks for the offer...I'm only 5'4" and 125 so they might be a bit big still...I don't really know how leathers fit. :dunno:

Poverty is right though...I'm trying to figure out how to squeeze more money out of my budget to get the stuff that I need (or want :D).

jontflesh
Sat Mar 20th, 2004, 12:49 PM

Thanks for the offer...I'm only 5'4" and 125 so they might be a bit big still...I don't really know how leathers fit. :dunno:

Poverty is right though...I'm trying to figure out how to squeeze more money out of my budget to get the stuff that I need (or want :D).
Yeah it prolly would be a bit big for ya lol.

I am still taking offers on my wife to help pay for racing this season, she cooks!!!!!! ;)

BenDover
Sat Mar 20th, 2004, 10:13 PM

I am still taking offers on my wife to help pay for racing this season, she cooks!!!!!! ;)

I was gonna post something, but it might been rude. But still in jest, though. :D

RF900guy
Sat Mar 20th, 2004, 10:15 PM

Has she read this post yet? You might not have a wife to offer. Good luck with that though.

Roland
Wed Mar 24th, 2004, 08:00 PM
great shots. I was there on friday as well and met you and Dave. I was riding the blue r6. Small world, I just joined this sight after hearing you guys talking about it. Anyway, you were doing a great job on friday, so keep up the good work.

Be safe and have fun

Scarlet
Wed Mar 24th, 2004, 10:01 PM
great shots. I was there on friday as well and met you and Dave. I was riding the blue r6. Small world, I just joined this sight after hearing you guys talking about it. Anyway, you were doing a great job on friday, so keep up the good work.

Be safe and have fun

Nice to meet you again. :hibye: Thanks for the compliment; I'm sure that we'll see you out there again sometime!

I`m Batman
Thu Mar 25th, 2004, 08:04 AM
im still a virgin... (__)o(__) and planning to stay that way for the rest of my life... :lol: :lol: :lol:

as for the track... i will pop the cherry the day i get my full leathers... when ever that will be... :(

GixxStunna
Thu Mar 25th, 2004, 09:45 PM
If you're going broke get a few credit cards in your husbands name and rack em up, that's what my wife did. Im gonna miss her :twisted: J/K shes still here. Trade the 250 for an older 600 you will get sick of the 250 quick and a 600 you never get sick of.

Aloth600
Thu Mar 25th, 2004, 10:53 PM
Hey flesh,

i have seen your sig pic for a while and was wondering what the hell it is all about. that dude in it looks old as dirt and i thought that you were a young dude (under 30) explain lucy

Anonymous
Thu Mar 25th, 2004, 11:02 PM
Hey flesh,

i have seen your sig pic for a while and was wondering what the hell it is all about. that dude in it looks old as dirt and i thought that you were a young dude (under 30) explain lucy

That's the mighty Dr Hunter S Thompson!! :D

Scarlet
Fri Mar 26th, 2004, 11:04 AM
If you're going broke get a few credit cards in your husbands name and rack em up, that's what my wife did. Im gonna miss her :twisted: J/K shes still here. Trade the 250 for an older 600 you will get sick of the 250 quick and a 600 you never get sick of.

That's my plan this fall (to get an older 600 I mean...not to get credit cards in my husband's name and rack em up :D. I think that my husband-to-be's credit cards are already maxed out with all his motorcycle stuff on 'em). I'm still not at my limits with the 250, so there's no reason to get a bigger one...yet :twisted: .