PDA

View Full Version : Stolen Trailer and Dirt bikes

tarbash29
Tue Nov 14th, 2006, 09:55 AM
I woke up this morning and my trailer with two dirt bikes were gone out of my carport. the bikes are a 93 kawi kx 250 and my friends 91 yamaha yz 250. yamaha is white with a red seat and the kawi is green with a blue seat and a new fmf spark arrester. The trailer is a landscape type with a drop down gate. It has a custom mount on the front for the spare tire and for putting the custom cover over it. The front mount is made out of tube steel and has a mattte gray finish with two tubes on either side and a tube across on the top, its about 4 to 5 feet above the trailer. There is also a flat piece of steel in front that holds the spare. There are also small tube steel pieces welded on the top of the side walls. These are used to mount poles in for the cover to hold its shape. i also had a trailer lock on it. The trailer does not have plates on it, I bought it not too long ago and have had it in storage, and was going to take it back there but hadnt got around to it yet. this was in Denver near Sheridan and 38th. The trailer is different then any other one I have seen so if anyone sees it around please call the cops or me at 970-690-1083.
Thanks
Jeremy

eklew
Tue Nov 14th, 2006, 10:43 AM
That sucks man, I'll keep an eye out for it. Good luck in recovering it.

TFOGGuys
Tue Nov 14th, 2006, 11:01 AM
We'll keep an eye out for the bikes as well. If we see them, we'll cal the cops, you, and the coroner, not necessarily in that order... :guns:

tarbash29
Tue Nov 14th, 2006, 11:20 AM
here are a few pics of my trailer. The fuck faces that took it left a little something behind. so we will see what the cops come up with on that. I think it has to be someone that lives here or someones friend because the carports are in the back and you would never see it from the road anywhere.

McVaaahhh
Fri Nov 17th, 2006, 07:33 AM
That sucks Jeremy, I'll keep my eyes open for it.

R1Corona
Fri Nov 24th, 2006, 04:42 PM
you have 1 more set of eyes looking for you.

macktastic brake grabber
Thu Nov 30th, 2006, 09:24 PM
i am all over town all the time ... that trailer should be easy to spot... chances are they will alter it soon... damn that sucks dude... i would like to just one time catch someone doing such a thing... god would i smoke them...
eyes wide open for ya bro.
bill

tarbash29
Thu Dec 7th, 2006, 12:57 PM
no news yet on the bikes or trailer. thanks to everyone whos keeping their eyes open.
thanks
Jeremy

tarbash29
Thu Mar 29th, 2007, 09:36 AM
So last night I was getting gas at the King Soopers on Sheridan and 38th, just a few blocks from my house. As I got out of my car I look over and see a guy with a pickup parked along the side with my trailer. So I got back in my car called 911 and followed him north on Sheridan. I think he recognized my vehicle right away do to the way he was driving. He then pulled into a liquor store on Sheridan so I pulled in as well, he got out of his truck and came to my window and asked if I had a problem or needed something. He then took off and I followed him to I-70 east then to I-25 north. He did not have a license plate on his truck and I was worried about running out of gas. I followed him all the way down I-25 to 120th avenue where the cops finally got to him and pulled him over. In the back of the trailer he had my buddy’s dirt bike that was in the trailer when it was stolen and also a scooter which they told me was stolen as well. They said they found a lot of drugs in his truck and it also looked like they pulled out a few boxes of bullets. I just hope they find my dirt bike and I get that back as well. I have a feeling if they go to his place they might find a few other stolen bikes.

~Barn~
Thu Mar 29th, 2007, 09:38 AM
Heck yes!

That right there, is bad...
ass...

When he came to your window, did you respond at all, or?...

Devaclis
Thu Mar 29th, 2007, 09:46 AM
Game on bitches!!! Good news!

rybo
Thu Mar 29th, 2007, 09:51 AM
me likey happy (almost) endings...dude is heading to jail for a bit and that's a good thing.

Suki
Thu Mar 29th, 2007, 10:04 AM
also looked like they pulled out a few boxes of bullets.

if he was carrying a gun, you sure as hell are more lucky that you didnt get hurt when he approached you rather than just getting your trailer and dirt bike back. dangerous stuff right thurr!

Glad that you got some of your stuff back, hope that fucker rots in jail!

tarbash29
Thu Mar 29th, 2007, 10:12 AM
when he came to my window i was on the phone with the cops so i just shook my head and said no. i didnt know if he had a gun or something so i just figured i would let the cops deal with it. i wanted nothing more then to jump out if my car had beat his ass, i didnt know if there were other people in the car or anything like that so i thought it was best to stay in the car.

Devaclis
Thu Mar 29th, 2007, 10:20 AM
Good call. No one ever learned anything dead :)

Alchemist
Thu Mar 29th, 2007, 12:04 PM
Damn you are a lucky dude...thats awesome they found most of your stuff!!! People who do this crap need to be strung up...

So last night I was getting gas at the King Soopers on Sheridan and 38th, just a few blocks from my house. As I got out of my car I look over and see a guy with a pickup parked along the side with my trailer. So I got back in my car called 911 and followed him north on Sheridan. I think he recognized my vehicle right away do to the way he was driving. He then pulled into a liquor store on Sheridan so I pulled in as well, he got out of his truck and came to my window and asked if I had a problem or needed something. He then took off and I followed him to I-70 east then to I-25 north. He did not have a license plate on his truck and I was worried about running out of gas. I followed him all the way down I-25 to 120th avenue where the cops finally got to him and pulled him over. In the back of the trailer he had my buddy’s dirt bike that was in the trailer when it was stolen and also a scooter which they told me was stolen as well. They said they found a lot of drugs in his truck and it also looked like they pulled out a few boxes of bullets. I just hope they find my dirt bike and I get that back as well. I have a feeling if they go to his place they might find a few other stolen bikes.

Slo
Fri Mar 30th, 2007, 08:45 AM
Damn!!! Pretty good ending, just gotta find the bike now.

Neb954
Fri Mar 30th, 2007, 10:12 AM
Excellent!! Glad to see you found the trailer at least!! Hopefully the bikes will be coming pretty soon.

Keep us posted if you can. Also if you can find the arrest report with his name.

Sully
Fri Mar 30th, 2007, 10:57 AM
dayum.. that is some scary shit... and yeah, what if he had a gun with him :shocked: ...

*GSXR~SNAIL*
Fri Mar 30th, 2007, 03:28 PM
Right on Tarbash! Glad to hear it man. Hope they hang the punk out to dry for a long time.

MrTucker
Tue Apr 3rd, 2007, 01:57 PM
so wait a sec...3 months later and he still had the bike in the trailer? that
doesn't make sense

Sully
Tue Apr 3rd, 2007, 02:04 PM
I don't think he wasn't a brilliant criminal...

M-18Taser
Tue Apr 3rd, 2007, 05:35 PM
Yeah about that Sully.. most criminals are not smart.. in fact most of them are dumb... kinda like Captain Wheres My Helmet :lol:

Good to hear that you got some of your stuff back tarbash! :)

64BonnieLass
Tue Apr 3rd, 2007, 05:58 PM
Great news on most of it being found. Good job on your part for sure. Keep us posted as to what happens with the fuck tard. The consequences he pays will be the most fun part to read. Stoopid, Stoopid, Fooker.

tarbash29
Fri Apr 13th, 2007, 12:05 PM
So just thought I would post an update just incase anyone is interested.
The good news:
I picked up my trailer and one of my dirt bikes yesterday, after having to pay $110 to get my own stuff back. Other then the trailer being spray painted blue and the wiring being a little jacked up its still in good shape so i'm happy about that. He was nice enough to put some new plastics, grips, and paint the frame on the dirt bike for me, and it actually looks pretty nice. Also he had a nice little tool box in the trailer that will work nice for parts or whatever.
The bad news:
After talking to the detective for some reason they can not charge him for the theft of my dirt bikes or my trailer, nor will they be able to search his place for my other bike. I’m not really sure the reason behind not being able to charge him for that but it sounds like the cops that arrested him had made some mistakes and that’s the reason. Also I guess if they would have asked him a few more questions before taking him to jail they might have gotten cause to search his house. So I hope they can at least charge him for the cocaine and the scooter that was stolen as well. I guess another case of the legal system working out. I did get most of my stuff back so I am happy about that but I would like to see this dickhead spend a little more time in jail because it seems like he has been doing this type of stuff for sometime.

Suki
Fri Apr 13th, 2007, 12:14 PM
wow, that kinda sucks but like you said atleast you got some of your stuff back with some additional things.

crazy how if they dont dot their i's and cross their t's then the criminal can get away, too bad but i guess even those scumbags have rights as well, fuckers.

AshliRider44
Fri Apr 13th, 2007, 12:38 PM
So just thought I would post an update just incase anyone is interested.
The good news:
I picked up my trailer and one of my dirt bikes yesterday, after having to pay $110 to get my own stuff back. Other then the trailer being spray painted blue and the wiring being a little jacked up its still in good shape so i'm happy about that. He was nice enough to put some new plastics, grips, and paint the frame on the dirt bike for me, and it actually looks pretty nice. Also he had a nice little tool box in the trailer that will work nice for parts or whatever.
The bad news:
After talking to the detective for some reason they can not charge him for the theft of my dirt bikes or my trailer, nor will they be able to search his place for my other bike. I’m not really sure the reason behind not being able to charge him for that but it sounds like the cops that arrested him had made some mistakes and that’s the reason. Also I guess if they would have asked him a few more questions before taking him to jail they might have gotten cause to search his house. So I hope they can at least charge him for the cocaine and the scooter that was stolen as well. I guess another case of the legal system working out. I did get most of my stuff back so I am happy about that but I would like to see this dickhead spend a little more time in jail because it seems like he has been doing this type of stuff for sometime.

So you got the KX back then J???

tarbash29
Fri Apr 13th, 2007, 03:23 PM
no i got the yz back that was my friends but since i fronted him on it its really mine now so im thinking i will get rid of it and get something new.

AshliRider44
Fri Apr 13th, 2007, 03:54 PM
no i got the yz back that was my friends but since i fronted him on it its really mine now so im thinking i will get rid of it and get something new.
That was nice of you, get something soon so we can go ride!!!

Neb954
Mon Apr 16th, 2007, 09:53 AM
Congrats on getting some of your stuff back. Stinks with the court system but still think or wish they would have gotten cited for receiving of stolen goods. LOL so how many times have you cruised by his place??

Overall a good situation I would think stinks that the guy coudln't get pinched with some more charges.

denverbusa
Mon Apr 23rd, 2007, 08:58 AM
That is my fantasy. Every time I see a Yellow 916 it gets a second look just in case. If I am on the Busa at least I could follow the bitch and if I was in my truck... Well the buy back would be a lot cheaper from it being totaled!

Where did the ass live I might need to run by to check for a yellow 916. I can't believe the cops could fuck up so bad that they couldn't arrest him / prosecute him for stolen bike/trailer even the drugs should give them probable cause to go to his house and search.

What EXACTLY did the DA say was the reason for not being able to prosecute? Is there disciplinary action being taken against the fuck up that forgot to read him his rights (or what ever)? What County / Dept was it?

In the end, glad to hear you got some of yours back:headbang:

JAFO
Sat Jun 9th, 2007, 12:08 AM
Take matters into you own hands, Give the little fucker some cement shoes!

jasonpatton
Sat Jul 4th, 2009, 12:26 PM
Big mean dogs saves bikes.Glad to hear you got your bike back.

JohnEffinK
Sat Jul 4th, 2009, 12:49 PM
Two years dead and resurrected?

John