PDA

View Full Version : Buying from COPowersports Boulder?

asp_125
Mon Mar 22nd, 2004, 09:03 AM
Anyone have experiences dealing with these guys? Thinking of going to deal on a bike next couple of weeks. Thnx

Nick_Ninja
Mon Mar 22nd, 2004, 09:04 AM
Two words ----- DO NOT.

sdudgeonr6
Mon Mar 22nd, 2004, 09:15 AM
i know the one off 104th is garbage!! and that one in boulder installed my tires backwards :321:
-sean

CautiousVFR
Mon Mar 22nd, 2004, 10:06 AM
The one in Ft. Collins has good peaple, both me and my dad do business there. I just bought my knew bike there. We have had nothing but good customer service. Some else may tell you different, I dont know. Just my experience.

rocktboy
Mon Mar 22nd, 2004, 10:09 AM
it all depends on who you deal with......

i just bought a bike from them 2 weeks ago and i am very happy with them. be sure to ask for Diran (sales staff) and Zeb (sales manager). They are honest, and upfront with everything.

if you know exactly the bike you want i would just give them a call and try to speak to Diran on the phone. That way you'll be detached from the bikes and make some cool, calm, emotionless buying decisions. 8)

oh yeah AVOID their service dept at all costs.....go to rocky mountain kawasaki in longmont for your closest service needs. 8)

BenDover
Mon Mar 22nd, 2004, 10:17 AM
Anyone have experiences dealing with these guys? Thinking of going to deal on a bike next couple of weeks. Thnx

What bike are you looking at????

Two suggestions, Check out (Shit, I can't remember the name of it now :x ) the Kawi dealership in Longmont. It's ran by a bunch of good guys.

Also, try Sun in Thornton. I've had a few good experiences there. Plus you can help out Ricky Orlando's racing career. 8)

asp_125
Mon Mar 22nd, 2004, 11:20 AM
Thanks for the heads-up. I know about Rocky Mtn Kawi - they service my Ninja; Marv is top notch. I spoke briefly with Darin on Fri, he even offered me a test ride on the SV650 but it was rush hour and I was on my way somewhere else.

vtr1000rider
Mon Mar 22nd, 2004, 12:42 PM
Have they showed you the compter screen where they list the dealer purchase price yet? Showing they are making almost no money on the sale?

I looked at my 2002 VTR1000 from them, they were 2.5K higher then SUN honda. That was like 40% higher. I used them for good test rides, the roads around there are prtty nice, but I wouldn't buy a bike from them just based on the price.

( I forgot to post my good exp. from SUN. They had me in and out fast. They gave me the price I wanted over the phone with no BS. I asked for an out the door price and that is what I got!!!

Nick_Ninja
Mon Mar 22nd, 2004, 03:26 PM
Any outfit that sells oil filters for $18.99 has to be ripping you off in other places too. A$$ BITE$ :x