PDA

View Full Version : Riding wed.22nd

Vehicle 1
Wed Nov 22nd, 2006, 08:33 AM
I know that it is kinda late to organize a ride… but I was thinking that today the weather is too nice to give it up. :cry:

I have to be on campus till 10:50AM, but I can show up at the Conoco (Morrison), or any other meeting spot around that general area, at about 11:10AM. So if you are in, just show up; and if someone has organized a ride at about that time already, please post where the meeting point would be and I’ll meet ya there!

Cheers.

TommyTheKid
Wed Nov 22nd, 2006, 09:18 AM
Hmmmm... Canyon, Track, Canyon, Track (er enie menie miney mo?)

EDIT: See ya in Morrison I guess :)

N1KSS1KS1x
Wed Nov 22nd, 2006, 12:07 PM
dam I was gonna come on here and see if anyone wanted to ride I just got back from breakfest. I'm heading out now maybe I'll see ya'll up there

crazycam31
Wed Nov 22nd, 2006, 05:12 PM
Nice meeting you guys today.... Had a blast. Can't wait till spring time to do some more riding.

TommyTheKid
Wed Nov 22nd, 2006, 05:18 PM
What is this wait till spring stuff? Today was badass, and there will be more days before spring.. think positive! :)

Vehicle 1
Wed Nov 22nd, 2006, 05:44 PM
Nice ride today guys,
cam31, get some more gear and you'll be all set! Winter riding keeps you on your toes…:rock:

See ya next time.

N1KSS1KS1x
Wed Nov 22nd, 2006, 06:38 PM
Well may day fucking sucked, the ride wasnt to bad I found a really nice road but it was only 5-6 miles of pavement then it was dirt. This is were I should have turned around but NOOOO I kept going 17 miles later oh sweet fucking pavement again. It wasnt to bad it was my first time riding on dirt,it was washboarded preety bad in places shaking the fuck out of the bike I thought ok no big deal but after I got back into lyons pullin away from lights the bike wont hardly run and then gettin on it its spuddering a little and then at 10k it shuts down like its runing on 1-2 cyl.
So I'm freakin a little wondering wtf I know there is a recall on my bike for coils and I'm hoping this is what it is. I'm gettin close on gas to make it home and with the bike running like dog shit I figure I should stop and put some in and let it sit and get a good listen to her with my helmet off. So i stop in golden. I hear what sounds like arcing kinda so at this point I'm thinkin coils so I sit in golden and get a phone call from a freind tellin me how efed off her day is going and her car is getting repoed. So there must be something not right with the world today. About 15 min later I roll out and it sounds way better and its not struggling to take off so I decide to ck and see if it shuts down 10k as I'm getting on 470 and theres a trash truck in front of me so I wanted to get passed umm, I drop it down a gear and get on it and it wasnt pullin hard like it does so I'm waitin thinkin yeah its still fucked but lets see if it shuts down.When this started I pulled out from behind the trash truck and had a clear lane so I'm lookin down at the revs and then up for second back down at the revs. Then back up to two pigs standin next to there cars one of umm pointin at me with one hand and lazer gun in the other the other one runing to his car to come after me and I knew with the bike running like this I was fucked I had A huge jump on him but knew it was over cause the bike. So I get over and wait for to light me up and pull over and get my fucking ticket. The best part is I have dick for points left so I'm fucked.:( :cry: :cry:.
looks like trackdays and the bus for me SOB.

N1KSS1KS1x
Wed Nov 22nd, 2006, 06:44 PM
Oh sorry for the book.
Clifnotes.
Found Sick ass road only 5-6 miles long though
Rode 17 miles in the dirt for the first time
Happy ass hell to find Pavement
Bike starts running like dogg shit Wonder if I'm gonna make it home
After a stop bike seems better, Let me check
:scream1: :banghead: :scream1: :banghead: Get fucking popped while checking, Probly should of waited and checked in a lower gear.
Rode for the last time for a long time and probly track only from now on
Hopefully coil recall fixes my baby or Fuck

crazycam31
Wed Nov 22nd, 2006, 09:02 PM
Yeah, I've been wanting to get some "casual" riding pants but I think i'm gonna just find a set of used leathers so I can hit some track days this spring. I know I got hooked in my car so I'm sure it'll be even more fun on the bike.

kiteserfer
Thu Nov 23rd, 2006, 12:25 AM
That so suuuuuuuuuckssss!!!! What about another licence from say Utah??? Do it before your gets pulled officially. He hehehe.
Really sorry to hear bad news.:cry: