PDA

View Full Version : FASTER

Brotherted
Thu Nov 23rd, 2006, 08:53 AM
Just wanted to mention the good service at Faster. I took my Honda 919 there for service and a dyno tune, my bike came back with 8 more horse power and is running as good as ever. I recommend Faster to any sportbike rider they are knowledgable and willing to help.

Brotherted

Jason ON
Sun Nov 26th, 2006, 10:13 PM
Plus Greg, the owner, is a great guy who races his own bikes. It's definitely a sportbike-owned shop and not some all encompassing "we do it all" place. The people know sportbikes.

kiteserfer
Sun Nov 26th, 2006, 10:23 PM
Where is it??? Address, phone #?

reddeth
Sun Nov 26th, 2006, 10:27 PM
Whereabouts are they located? I'm probably gonna need a shop to tune my bike when I get done rebuilding it.

King Nothing
Sun Nov 26th, 2006, 10:59 PM
8th ave, west of I-25

Devaclis
Mon Nov 27th, 2006, 07:10 AM
I REALLY like that place. Mike and Jason have been awesome! I 2nd the kudos for Faster Motorsports!!!

Lomax
Mon Nov 27th, 2006, 12:40 PM
I'll see you and raise you one. I have had work done there and they are great people and do great work.

Marc

godspeed409
Mon Nov 27th, 2006, 01:48 PM
i was in there two days ago...great guys... really got some great customer service.. even knew what a honda blackbird was too!!!!

swademaster
Wed Nov 29th, 2006, 03:43 PM
:up: Stopped in today and had some new tires mounted. Can't beat $10 per tire off the bike. Probably could have sat around all afternoon and visited with Mike and Jason.

TommyTheKid
Sat Dec 9th, 2006, 02:02 PM
Stopped by today to have a regular service, very friendly, they even let you watch, for a n00b like me, thats still fun. Wow, does it cost a lot for service on a motorcycle or what!? I may have to get some tools and do the oil changes myself :). They also did a Throttle body sync on my V-Strom and that quieted down my strange vibration at 5 grand. SWEET. I need to go give my bike a bath tho, I was ashamed to bring it in all dirty :(

~tommy