PDA

View Full Version : RS Taichi Leathers - For Sale - GREAT Deal!!

Rick T.
Wed Mar 24th, 2004, 12:25 PM
I just got a set of RS Taichi leathers (2-pc) w/c I'll be using on the street. I'll be receiving them this week...

Any experience with RS Taichi? Overall impression? Quality vs. other top brands?

http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/uploads/93_1.jpg
http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/uploads/e9_1.jpg

Jeff B
Wed Mar 24th, 2004, 02:19 PM
The Yellow/Blue will look good with the Aprilia. 8)

S2RGRL
Wed Mar 24th, 2004, 02:24 PM
The Yellow/Blue will look good with the Aprilia. 8)

:D :up: :up:

*MV* #33
Wed Mar 24th, 2004, 02:26 PM
RS TAICHI Makes some top notch stuff.

8)

Anonymous
Wed Mar 24th, 2004, 03:27 PM
Nice! 8)

I think I read a review of their stuff last year in Sport Rider - if I'm right about the brand (and I think I am) the author was glad that their stuff was finally available in the US. Sounds to me like some good stuff.

Rick T.
Wed Mar 24th, 2004, 03:58 PM
Cool. All I knew about these leathers was that I saved a $ButtLoad$ from their retail price. They're new too so no one else's ass had been sweating in 'em... :lol:

It was actually between the Taichis, Spidi, and Dainese...

Bryce
Wed Mar 24th, 2004, 08:20 PM
rs taichi is one of the better mfgr's out there and none of their stuff is cheap and flimsy

RSVR4aCowboy
Wed Mar 24th, 2004, 08:29 PM
Great leathers according to a friend. Boy will they match that RSVR! Blue OZ wheels and yellow Bike. :up: Just don't crash and roll or we won't be able to figure what is Rick and what is Mille :lol:

Rick T.
Wed Mar 24th, 2004, 08:36 PM
Great leathers according to a friend. Boy will they match that RSVR! Blue OZ wheels and yellow Bike. :up: Just don't crash and roll or we won't be able to figure what is Rick and what is Mille :lol:

BWaHAhahaha!!!! :lol: Mike... don't jinx me man! Too early in the season!

Rick T.
Sat Apr 24th, 2004, 08:50 AM
I may SELL these... any interest?

US Size 44.

PM me if interested. Thanks.

Rick T.
Sat Apr 24th, 2004, 06:21 PM
TTT

Take a look at these leathers guys... NICE. But I have too many and decided to sell. Let me know...

These retail for over $1K... selling for only $545.- and will deliver locally.

KooLaid
Sat Apr 24th, 2004, 06:46 PM
that's a KILLER deal on those leathers. If they matched my bike and I still had the cash, I'd get em. Why you getting rid of em Rick?

Rick T.
Sat Apr 24th, 2004, 06:51 PM
that's a KILLER deal on those leathers. If they matched my bike and I still had the cash, I'd get em. Why you getting rid of em Rick?

Well, I'm going with mismatched colors now... :lol:

Scored me this:
http://www.hardracing.com/images/sliderblgry.JPG

Plus I have Alpinestars 2-pc for the street...

I think the blue/yellow Taichi on your red/blk F4i would make you look like a Sport Rider moto journalist! :D:D

KooLaid
Sat Apr 24th, 2004, 07:00 PM
Dude you're right about that moto journalist thing! Can't ride like a pro, might as well pose like I am. Wish I could afford those. They looks SWEET and get even better the more I look at it. The colors kick ass!

Rick T.
Mon May 10th, 2004, 11:34 AM
TTT

Now only (or I'm keppeing them) - for CSC members ONLY. Get this bitchin' set of RS Taichi leathers for *gulp* only $399.

Yes, my loss big time... but I need to get tire warmers instead.

C'mon people. :)

CAMit...
Mon May 10th, 2004, 12:11 PM
What size person would a 44 fit?

I'm 5-11 & 3/4 (lol) and 180 lbs

Not sure I can pick them up righ away, but might be interested.

Rick T.
Mon May 10th, 2004, 01:07 PM
What size person would a 44 fit?

I'm 5-11 & 3/4 (lol) and 180 lbs

Not sure I can pick them up righ away, but might be interested.

You can try them on and see. I'm in Centennial (South Aurora)... Lemme know if interested.

Bugkiller1
Fri Jun 4th, 2004, 09:22 AM
I have the RS-taichi Evo jacket (one piece) and absolutely love it. The leather is top notch, and super comfortable. Fit and finish is well done (no flaws)... I highly recomend!