PDA

View Full Version : One piece suit

elbromisto
Fri Dec 1st, 2006, 10:32 AM
Has anyone had experience with shops that stock one peice leather suits? I went the bargain route last summer and got an eBay "deal" on a suit. It turned out to be for someone about two inches shorter than me. So this time I'm not going to shave pennies but I can't seem to find any shops in Northern Colorado that have any on the shelves.

konichd
Fri Dec 1st, 2006, 11:16 AM
Looks like you'll have to make a trip to Performance Cycle in Denver. They have a few one-peice suits in stock that you could try on to get your size. :)

brian38
Fri Dec 1st, 2006, 11:42 AM
We also have Joe Rocket and RS-Taichi in stock. Plus we can get many other brands.

Brian
TK Motorsports

Lomax
Fri Dec 1st, 2006, 01:43 PM
Has anyone had experience with shops that stock one piece leather suits? I went the bargain route last summer and got an eBay "deal" on a suit. It turned out to be for someone about two inches shorter than me. So this time I'm not going to shave pennies but I can't seem to find any shops in Northern Colorado that have any on the shelves.

If you are two inches taller than me I would be interested in your bargain one. I sold mine with the last sport bike and seem to be looking for another one.

I'm 5'11" 170lbs.

Cheers.
Marc