FZRguy
Mon Dec 4th, 2006, 12:13 AM
Did anyone else watch the race? Way to go Chad! And Stewart…:down:

JAFO
Wed Dec 6th, 2006, 07:48 PM
I watch the race it was great!

BigE
Wed Dec 6th, 2006, 08:11 PM
That was definitely a good race. And thanks RC, I'm not the only one who runs into haybales. :lol:

Just wish my lil' incident would have been at 2mph on a dirt corner, oh well!:rolleyes:

FZRguy
Thu Dec 7th, 2006, 02:48 PM
The Vancouver round is on Speed Sunday at 4. The AMA series starts on Jan 6, and it will be televised live!

Dub
Thu Dec 7th, 2006, 03:19 PM
Pretty exciting season opener IMO!

I am a Stewart fan and would've loved to see him win. He's usually more of a danger to himself than others. But I guess after the shit he pulled on Tedesco in qualifying, there were a few people glad to see him taken out of the lead.

It almost looked like he slowed down intentionally in front of Reed, causing him to push Stewart wide over the jump. And he definitely should have checked over his shoulder before coming back out and avoided that collision.

Chad deserved the win and for RC to come back after that fall and get 2nd, WOW! Should be a good season. I'll be cheering for Bubba!:)

FZRguy
Mon Dec 11th, 2006, 12:46 PM
I gotta hand it to Stewart for placing second on a jacked ankle in Vancouver. I hope Reed can keep it close so we have some good races. Sounds like RC is off to NASCAR…

And did you see the fight in corner 5 of the LCQ? :lol: