PDA

View Full Version : Riding and happiness

Devaclis
Tue Dec 12th, 2006, 09:04 AM
Ever notice, that even when it is cold, or raining, or hot as hell, when you ride to work you are happier than when you drive?

I was 30 minutes late today because I rode for a while before work. When I arrived, and to this very minute, I have been in a great mood.

And knowing it is going to be excellent weather on the ride home is adding to the happiness :)

~Barn~
Tue Dec 12th, 2006, 09:06 AM
You know somebody's gonna knock your shit over in the parking lot.

Devaclis
Tue Dec 12th, 2006, 09:07 AM
hahaha why you gotta be pissin' in my coffee?

salsashark
Tue Dec 12th, 2006, 09:16 AM
I was walking in from the parking lot this morning thinking that I should've ridden in...

Sully
Tue Dec 12th, 2006, 09:18 AM
:lol:.... well.. it's also like having sex in the morning too... :eyebrows:.... always puts me in a good mood.... :hump:

:rant:.. no wonder I'm always pissed off in the morning... damnit !!! :cry:

kiteserfer
Tue Dec 12th, 2006, 12:41 PM
Ever notice, that even when it is cold, or raining, or hot as hell, when you ride to work you are happier than when you drive?

I was 30 minutes late today because I rode for a while before work. When I arrived, and to this very minute, I have been in a great mood.

And knowing it is going to be excellent weather on the ride home is adding to the happiness :)
PM me...please

konichd
Tue Dec 12th, 2006, 12:43 PM
I love riding to work! We have a covered garage with security. Plus being in Golden the post-work twisties are right outside my window! Hell, I even headed up to Evergreen and back during lunch a couple times. Too bad for all the sand now. :(

pauliep
Tue Dec 12th, 2006, 12:47 PM
i hope that weather is still there this weekend

TommyTheKid
Tue Dec 12th, 2006, 07:45 PM
I hear its supposed to be nice, unfortunately I am going to be out east riding a big hairy four legged animal to get him calmed down a bit before we have to use him to move cattle... of course I am going to ride my sweet blue Japanese girl friend to get there :)

Tommy

mtnairlover
Wed Dec 13th, 2006, 08:53 PM
i hope that weather is still there this weekend

Welp, yup...we're gonna have weather, just don't know if it's the kind you're gonna be looking for. Check this out http://www.9news.com/weather/forecast.aspx