PDA

View Full Version : Jamie Hacking to Kawi

Keepitgreen
Tue Dec 19th, 2006, 08:38 AM
Just catching up on my news and found that Jamie "The Hacker" Hacking is moving across to Kawasaki. I figure that he is mainly gonna do the Supersport, but has anyone heard if he might be doing another class for Kawi?:turtle:

green_zx7r
Tue Dec 19th, 2006, 09:18 AM
Jobi,

He's going to be competing in SS and SBK I believe. In testing, he was already faster than Roger, so we'll see. He's not my favorite rider, but he is damn fast.

Keepitgreen
Tue Dec 19th, 2006, 12:26 PM
As long as there is some good racing I am OK with it.
So.... uh... you wanna sell your gas tank?

green_zx7r
Wed Dec 20th, 2006, 05:08 PM
I think Hacking will make it more interesting. He's pretty aggressive. That's part of why I don't like his ass.

Regardless, what did you do to your gas tank???

Keepitgreen
Wed Dec 20th, 2006, 09:46 PM
Nothing wrong with my tank, just have an idea and need another one to play with.. If you hear of one that is cheap, keep me in mind. I am always looking on ebay and have just missed out on a few. I can fix little dings with epoxy, but can't pay close to full price for one.

thaitanic
Fri Dec 22nd, 2006, 06:50 AM
im pretty sure its his second run at kawasaki, or they offred him a bundle to ride kawis. i dont get it? he won 2 titles with yamaha.

green_zx7r
Fri Dec 22nd, 2006, 08:37 AM
Yamaha pretty much dumped him. They couldn't offer him a superbike spot despite his incredible 2 championships he won in SS and Superstock. Hacking's goal is now to take a shot at the SBK title, and I'm sure he would have loved to do it with the R1.
They already signed with DiSalvo and EB for SBK though, so he took Tommy's spot.
Like I said, I don't like Hacking, but for his sake, I hope he shows Yamaha that they should have dumped the midget and kept his ass. I think Hacking and EB would be a much stronger team in SBK.

Keepitgreen
Sat Dec 23rd, 2006, 04:52 AM
MMMMM..... SBK..... I don't like Bayliss... If Hacking was there it might have been pretty scappin', hell, with EB it will be if he's got the right machine for the job.

thaitanic
Fri Jan 26th, 2007, 09:07 PM
im wondering about how much those factory rider make $$$?????