Thread: Exhaust coming! Need a shop or installation help

Exhaust coming! Need a shop or installation help

Anyone know of a great shop with decent shop rates that can install an exhaust on a CR600RR? I have a Two Brothers exhaust coming in the mail. Since installing even a slip-on on the RR requires a tail tear-down, I'm not too keen on going it alone. Need a real "professional" here, since:

1. RR exhausts tend to come out a bit crooked without a little gentle coaxing

2. It's my baby

Or... If anyone out there has tools, likes beer, enjoys the zen of motorcycle maintenance, and wouldn't mind spending some time helping me get this thing on, let me know! I can supply the suds, endless witticisms in an attempt to cover my mechanical inadequacies and some dosh upon completion. I do have the shop manual for the RR.

In any case, the end result should look sweet:

Hey I'm up for some beer, wrenching, more beer, dropping the wrench, more beer, "oh shit where's that screw?!", etc......

Yeah, the 600rr isn't tough, just some of them tend to have alot of pieces. Just ask for assistance and you'll just be out some beer and some snacks from some folks living around you. Actually, maybe you should make that "near beer" instead. Drunk people congrugating in a group don't tend to plot on world peace or how to save the world..........

Senior Member Lifetime Supporter
    Site Admin
    I can help you out, I've done my two bros... not on a RR but eh... they are pretty easy and I have all the tools to do it
    Newton

Im on Vacation all this week and would love to help and I wont even charge you beer. Shoot me a PM I have done tons of exhaust systems. Is it Headers and all or just slip on?
    A good friend will come and bail you out of jail, a best friend will be in the cell with you saying "that was fun".

Its just a slip on.

Thanks guys! As soon as I get it from Kneedraggers.com I'll send some PMs to those interested!