Thread: 295 users?!?!

295 users?!?!

I don't know if its hacking software stuff but, 241 guests? Have you guys checked that out.

Gold Member Yearly Supporter mtnairlover's Avatar

Re: 295 users?!?!

Hacking software and data mining software can be malicious stuff. I've been getting spam in one of my e-mail accounts since x-mas day. I never get spam. The online e-mail accounts that I have do a damn good job of weeding that stuff out. But, on New Year's Eve, I got a spam that contained the New Year virus. And, it wasn't sent once, but several times on New Year's Eve and day.
    ...ready to take on the world...one canyon at a time...

Check out my WordPress blog -- Exploring Colorado’s 25 Scenic and Historic Byways: A two-year tour by sport bike, auto and 4×4 @ mtnairloversview

Like my Facebook page @ Colorado Scenic Byways Tours to learn more about the byways

Say what again... Site Admin rforsythe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mtnairlover
    Hacking software and data mining software can be malicious stuff. I've been getting spam in one of my e-mail accounts since x-mas day. I never get spam. The online e-mail accounts that I have do a damn good job of weeding that stuff out. But, on New Year's Eve, I got a spam that contained the New Year virus. And, it wasn't sent once, but several times on New Year's Eve and day.
    To your hotmail email address by chance? That one is listed under your MSN chat settings in your public profile. We do hide email addresses of our members, but can't do much if they get posted in other areas.

We get a lot of "guest" accounts on here. I think (but am not sure) that the new version of the forum software will let me break down what they are, since a lot of times those are just search engine bots like Googlebot crawling the public-viewable pages.
    Asshole Nazi devil moderator out to get each and every one of you

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous
    than sincere ignorance
    and conscientious stupidity.
    - Martin Luther King, Jr.

disce quasi semper victurus vive quasi cras moriturus

The return of MRA #321! Sponsored by Western Ambulance, Chicane Trackdays, and a very patient wife...

Gold Member Yearly Supporter mtnairlover's Avatar

No, it was actually my Yahoo. Those will both be deleted here shortly. I let my guard down for a while sometimes and then get blasted with stuff only to remind me that I can't let my guard down ever.

Another remdinder for all of us I guess: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16397770/?GT1=8921
    ...ready to take on the world...one canyon at a time...

Check out my WordPress blog -- Exploring Colorado’s 25 Scenic and Historic Byways: A two-year tour by sport bike, auto and 4×4 @ mtnairloversview

Like my Facebook page @ Colorado Scenic Byways Tours to learn more about the byways

now with bi-turbo goodness Site Admin Mel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mtnairlover
    Another remdinder for all of us I guess: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16397770/?GT1=8921
    Yeah, that is EXACTLY why my MySpace page and PhotoBucket accounts are made private and, in the case of MySpace, only accessable by people whom I approve. Still not fool proof, but to me, it weeds out the weirdos...but it all comes back to: if you don't want it getting out, don't post it.
    Asshole Nazi devil moderator out to get each and every one of you