Thread: 2007 CSC Calendars - Get Yours Here!!!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I'm Ashli with an I bitches AshliRider44's Avatar
    Never Ever Land or Trackside/Pitside Helping/Cheering On #33 or in our new home!

Re: 2007 CSC Calendars - Get Yours Here!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sully
    I'm not on here to bitch Ashli... but sure, I do have questions about it ... And I'm not suggesting that you take calendar orders for one bulk shipment either... You're taking offense by something you had no say so in.. correct ??? You say the $ is going to a great cause ???? How much... what's the % ? Do we even know how many were printed for 2005 and how many were actually sold ?? This info can be posted in the Calendar forum if it's confidential.. no problem.. Pre-ordered on the CSC site would have been another suggestion/idea to get an idea of how many could have been printed... just my .02cents.. What's done is done.. soo..
    100% of sales is going to R2SL, by keeping the calendars on Cafe Press we could donate more money to them by avoiding calendars not being sold. By only printing 15 ourselves we saved on printing costs and will be able to donate the rest of the sponsor money to R2SL along with all the money we make from sales on the website.
    2005 I dont know how many Tink originally printed but I do know that 25+ were not sold and were attempted to sell at a cheaper price.
    Like I said if anyone has a problem with the shipping costs let me know and we can figure something out.
    Last edited by AshliRider44; Mon Jan 8th, 2007 at 10:54 AM.
    My Other Ride's a Hoopty

Watch Out for us Gene, We Will See You Again