Thread: **Ping Ene ***

**Ping Ene ***

I was wondering when the first class will be held for the PMP track access? Also, have you decided on what the price and other specifics will be will be?

I have already had track instruction both in the form of structured rider skills schools like Cali superbike and a race license class, but I am looking forward to using your program to learn the track and hopefully learn something to improve my riding as well.

Ciao'

Easily distracted by shiny objects and bouncy things jplracing's Avatar

Re: **Ping Ene ***

Twin speed,

I am the person in charge of the Motorcycle portion of the safety classes.

I held a meeting with the instructors that I will be using on Wed night to formalize our structure and ciriculum. We should have everything up and running by the first or second week of Feb.

If you need any specific information, please let me know as Ene will just refer you back to me

Thanks

Joe

www.rebellionmotorsports.com

Grant_me_revs personal snake catcher!!

how do we sign up?

Only here for the free Wi-Fi Site Admin Spiderman's Avatar

Once everything is finalized, there will be a formal announcement with all the details, including how to sign up.
    Bob <------ Asshole Nazi devil moderator out to get each and every one of you
         - 2002 Yamaha R1 (92K+ miles... bought new) ---------------------------------------->
         - 2015 Yamaha Bolt C-Spec (Cafe Racer)
         - 2004 Yamaha R6 (racebike)
         - 2006 Yamaha R1 (racebike)
    R.I.P. 502
    ~ Everything works out in the end. If it hasn't worked out, it isn't the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderman
    Once everything is finalized, there will be a formal announcement with all the details, including how to sign up.

Quote Originally Posted by jplracing
    Twin speed,

I am the person in charge of the Motorcycle portion of the safety classes.

I held a meeting with the instructors that I will be using on Wed night to formalize our structure and ciriculum. We should have everything up and running by the first or second week of Feb.

If you need any specific information, please let me know as Ene will just refer you back to me

Thanks

Joe
    Ok ... here you go then ....

"I was wondering when the first class will be held for the PMP track access? Also, have you decided on what the price and other specifics will be will be?"

PMP has set the price for the class at $199.00. This fee will cover the insturctors time, 4 hours of on track instruction and 4 hours of open track time.

The first date has not been scheduled as we are still forming the classes. Like I ( and Spider Bob ) said please give us a few weeks to make a formal announcement.....weather dependant we are hoping to have several days availible feb-march

Thanks

Joe

Thanks a bunch!
    Getting itichy to get back on a track again ... not used to dealing with so much snow since I am originally from Arizona.

Quote Originally Posted by TwinSpeedJunkie
    Thanks a bunch!
    Getting itichy to get back on a track again ... not used to dealing with so much snow since I am originally from Arizona.
    Buy a snow shovel you desert rat!!! (or was it desert rat dog?) j/k

I miss the AZ year round riding, but I would rather have four seasons instead. I also miss track days with Jack. Great guy, he always had Faith.

Quote Originally Posted by dallas
    Buy a snow shovel you desert rat!!! (or was it desert rat dog?) j/k

I miss the AZ year round riding, but I would rather have four seasons instead. I also miss track days with Jack. Great guy, he always had Faith.
    Yeah ... we were a little late with the shovel purchase. We went throught a couple of dustings thinking "Wow, this is it? It is just like living in Prescott" ... so when the big blizzard blew in we were having to borrow our neighbors shovels just to get out of the driveway!

Needless to say, everyone was old out of shovels for a few weeks as it continued to snow every 5 days. We now have 2 shovels (one for me and one for Christy ).

So far, I love Colorado ... but I am getting a little weary of not being able to ride my bike. I hear that this winter is not the normal scenario, but I am about to take up snow boarding soon .... You can never have too many expensive hobbies, you know.

Ahh so PMP is also going to offer a class. I going to take the MRA new riders class to gain access to the track, but probably not race. Nice to see there's other options. Please keep us updated on the schedule.

Hey Ene, how's this winter treating the track? Hope it's not as bad as the normal roads in Denver

Talking Re: **Ping Ene ***

We definately have had our challenges. Right now we've got 4 inches with flurries (8:30 am 2/14). We plan on working on the track all day Saturday so we will have it ready for you to ride on Sunday. Derek has put together some bikes to come down on Sunday so we are calling in a crew (ourselves) to work our bums off to get it ready by Sunday. Now for that special weather god dance---- Looks like it will be good weather by Sunday. Hope to see you there.

Ene