Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 310111213

Thread: 2004 Spring Picnic/BBQ

Quote Originally Posted by spiderigirl1nonly
    So, in your opinion, (and this is for the gurlz too), what is a good beginner bike for a newbie like me. (And nothing retarded like 'tricycle', k?)
    The Ninja 500 is a great bike to learn on.

------------------------
    Student Driver Racing / My Little Pony Racing
    Aerobics instructor seeks optical illusion...#502, baby

Senior Member Lifetime Supporter
    Site Admin
    Hey Bill I would have figured the Doc told you not to reproduce... Mine told me that years ago, but he also snickered and said under his breath "not like any women would ever LET you..." But I've also gone off the saying... "no women has ever got pregnant from swallowing..."
    Newton

Quote Originally Posted by PocketBikeCrasher
    But I've also gone off the saying... "no women has ever got pregnant from swallowing..."
    Too bad THAT isn't a hereditary trait...

Great to see you all yesterday, that BBQ was kick ass!! We definitely know how to throw a party in this group...

Bob, thanks for arranging a kick ass BBQ (no pun intended, bertha).

Bertha, sorry to hear your ass is busted...but that was damn funny...then again you'd think you'd be used to your ass hurtin by now.

RIP Gene
    07 Ducati Monster S4R Testastretta
    97 Suzuki TL1000S - SOLD
    92 Yamaha FZR600 - R.I.P.

Board Newbie
    [quote="Jenny"]
    So, in your opinion, (and this is for the gurlz too), what is a good beginner bike for a newbie like me. (And nothing retarded like 'tricycle', k?)

My first bike was a Buell Blast 500cc..

It's a great starter bike to get ya rollin'...

I still have mine - it's an '02 - and it's for sale!!

Lemme know if you're interested.

Alicia
    '03 800cc Ducati Monster

Quote Originally Posted by rforsythe
    Great to see you all yesterday, that BBQ was kick ass!! We definitely know how to throw a party in this group...
    I'll second that! Great to see so many new faces and all the old faces again
    "Life is not a journey unto the grave with the intention of arriving safely in one pretty and well preserved piece, but rather
    to skid across the line broadside, thoroughly used up, worn out and leaking oil, shouting GERONIMO!"

-
    SV650S/SV650 Superbike/R6/1150GS/Tuono R

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny

My first bike was a Buell Blast 500cc..

I still have mine - it's an '02 - and it's for sale!!

Lemme know if you're interested.

Alicia
    '03 800cc Ducati Monster
    Ummm...What are you asking for it? (The little reel inside my mind starts to churn as I realize that that little parking lot in the church behind my dad's house is the PERFECT place to get a handle on a new machine.) YAY!
    -Charlotte: The insomniac spider. (It's a new species, don't ya know)!

[strike:784c95afda]Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose.[/strike:784c95afda]

Ummm...What are you asking for it? (The little reel inside my mind starts to churn as I realize that that little parking lot in the church behind my dad's house is the PERFECT place to get a handle on a new machine.) YAY!
    Turns out it's a good place to jump go karts and 50cc dirt bikes too! oh wait...

Well, after it was all said and done he apologized for being akin to a stupid idiot and I made him promise me that he will not get jealous when I go out on Wednesday, and also that I will be coming by myself. (His test, and/or his punishment).
    I think he's just upset that you're gonna be a ride babe and he's still gonna be one of those ricer guys who STILL CAN'T keep up with us.

Quote Originally Posted by The GECCO
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderseye
    allright so everyone hit on spiderigirl1nonly on wednesday at brecks
    It'll be great to see what his reaction is. I think he MIGHT even end up working to be a better bf because of it.......

No getting me into trouble now, boyz. :P
    I guess I could always hit my dad up for that 1981 cbf 900....maybe...maybe not...too heavy....
    I was gonna say I have a pocketbike you can try out, but I see bertha already beat me to the punch line. The thing is though, bertha could find a way to hurt him self with ANYTHING.

Quote Originally Posted by macktastic brake grabber
    yall be careful , spidy grl is as mean as a badger with rabies. she was raised by a nutcase of a father....oh yea that was me.... shit , told on myself again.

hey bertha hows that ass???
    mack
    You and your daughter should have kept the cat in the bag. Bill, then you can laugh your ass off when at the end of the night when you finally make the big mean dad approach and say, "WTF are you trying to do with my daughter ????? "

Quote Originally Posted by PocketBikeCrasher
    But I've also gone off the saying... "no women has ever got pregnant from swallowing..."
    I know, TMI but, back in high school, I had a gf that ACTUALLY thought she could. So I had to do the whole biology explanation. Funny, girl was a 4.0 student too. Guess her parents signed the paper to have their daugter exempt from taking the classes in grade school???

Turns out it's a good place to jump go karts and 50cc dirt bikes too! oh wait...
    So you're the one that broke my li'l bro's Go-cart. FOR SHAME!!!
    -Charlotte: The insomniac spider. (It's a new species, don't ya know)!

[strike:784c95afda]Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose.[/strike:784c95afda]

So you're the one that broke my li'l bro's Go-cart. FOR SHAME!!!

No, that was thunderseye. I guess he saw me jump it and wanted to play too. Though I did warn him not to raise that jump any higher...

I just wanted to say THANK YOU to everybody that showed up!!! The turnout totally surpassed my expectations. I'm pretty sure we had around 150 people! Special thanks to the guys that showed up early to help me set up - Chris, Henry, and a couple of others who I can't remember right now. Also, many thanks to the people who brought food & drinks, and a HUGE THANK YOU to Grill Guy Henry for manning the grill for most of the event!

Special thanks to CBRChick13 - for bringing name tags. I'm not sure how many people used more than 1 (I know my daughter needed a 2nd one), but at the end of the day, we only had 72 tags remaining out of 200, and I know that not everybody was wearing them, so I'm pretty sure we were close to, if not over, the 150 mark.

I really hope everybody had a good time!

ok i see i go to work at a real job and ya all take advantage like when i cant defend myself. first of all the ramp was my idea yes, ralph jumped it first yet. and i would have been just fine and the mysterious cone floated right in front of the ramp and i had to slow down to figure out what the hell was in my way thank you

black and chrome 2006 cbr 1000 rr
    black and chrome 05 toyota tacoma
    csc representing

Member macktastic brake grabber's Avatar
    yea all you guys ...... when are we gonna have that fix the cart party???? huh???? huh????

mack
    I would rather die on my feet then to live on my knees ZAPATA ( but i am pretty sure he stole it from a scotsman)
    81 900CBF , 77 750 auto, 73 Elsinore 50 , 2005 fat boy limited edition screaming eagle. 103 cu. in. stroker

oh btw just for you folks that are havin a jones for some smoked pork , i am lighting the up the smoker as we speak . gonna do up another pork loin for some folks in boulder. they were mad when i didnt bring any to work today.
    mack
    I would rather die on my feet then to live on my knees ZAPATA ( but i am pretty sure he stole it from a scotsman)
    81 900CBF , 77 750 auto, 73 Elsinore 50 , 2005 fat boy limited edition screaming eagle. 103 cu. in. stroker

oh btw just for you folks that are havin a jones for some smoked pork , i am lighting the up the smoker as we speak . gonna do up another pork loin for some folks in boulder. they were mad when i didnt bring any to work today.
    mack

Dude swing yourself by my house on your way to Boulder. I live in Superior. I'm a bachelor and can't cook so i'll starve if you don't. I gotta maintain this "cushion" afterall.

Deuce
    MRA 223

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce
    mack

Dude swing yourself by my house on your way to Boulder. I live in Superior. I'm a bachelor and can't cook so i'll starve if you don't. I gotta maintain this "cushion" afterall.

Deuce
    better learn how to cook
    mack

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce
    mack

Deuce
    better learn how to cook
    mack

bastage. Thats for that crack on Texas isn't it?

Deuce
    MRA 223

Sorry I missed it but I met some folks from this board
    this weekend down in the Springs for the races and now
    I want to get involved wit y'all - That is if you dont
    mind another FZR600 taggin along
    "My God, it's full of stars!"

are you Jeff?
    John
    KTM Duke 690

Ya its me Geoff with the blue 97
    "My God, it's full of stars!"