Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8910111213 LastLast

Thread: 2004 Spring Picnic/BBQ

wish I could have made it. Plans changed. I got screwed over at work, so now I'm working a 12 hour shift on 2 hours of sleep......damn

Thanks for the great time today! Glad the weather improved. I loved checking out everyone's bike and getting ideas

All the food was WONDERFUL - thanks for the hard work put into this. It was great meeting everyone!
    Missy (Kitty Kat)
    Sunny Ventura, California

2003 Honda 919
    Smoke (I LUV my bike!!)

Geriatric Curmudgeon Lifetime Supporter Nick_Ninja's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Iay-Ovelay-Eadhay
    wish I could have made it. Plans changed. I got screwed over at work, so now I'm working a 12 hour shift on 2 hours of sleep......damn
    Hey Muffin Man ------ we missed ya bro Your new pocket bike could have made for a total of three little buzz bombs out there on the 'track'. Send Bertha your most heartfelt condolences. He fell off the pocket bike and is in dire need of heavy sedation, chicken soup and a HOT NURSE
    "Its all about the motorbikes, always has been and always will be.". ~~ Ewan McGregor 2007

"It's hard to play the blues when nuthin's really wrong."~~ ---- Joe Walsh 2012

I.B.A. # 14748 124@X - YRMV

I'm pumped... Let's let the healing begin! Lifetime Supporter ~Barn~'s Avatar
    Had a blast! Great to see everybody out, and meet all the new folks.
    Especially the female folks!

Huge Thanks to everybody who brought stuff, cooked stuff, or otherwise helped make this (as always), a stupid-good time.
    ~Brandon~
    Aprilia RSV 1000 R Factory - "Gemma"
    MV Agusta F3 800 - "Amy Lou"
    Rattan Fat Bear Plus - "Lynda"
    (720) 935-6438
    I rarely think of motorcycles without a little yearning. They are about moving, and humans, I think, yearn to move – it’s in our cells, in our desires. We quiet our babies with cyclic movement, and we quiet ourselves by going.
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

Bob YOU DA MAN!!!

Had a great time all. It was a great turnout and I really enjoyed putting some faces to the names. The nametag idea was great...hmmmmmmmmm....Whose idea was that??? Oh yeah...Christine Great job

Just a little update...The last I saw Bertha (AKA Post Whore) we were gettin ready to take off for our little ride and he said that he thought he may have seriously hurt himself (cracked tailbone). So I look forward to hearing about his broken ASS

I'm Out!!
    The more you sweat in peace...The less you bleed in war.

No longer in Afghanistan...That better Tink???

"Though I walk through the desert in the shadow of death I fear no one for I am the baddest mother f___ in the desert."

I am kicking myself. I am so sorry that I missed this event. My dad called and told me it was totally bangin'
    Well, maybe I will make it to Breck's on Weds Night.
    That is if the BF can get his jealousy issues under control for a few minutes.
    -Charlotte: The insomniac spider. (It's a new species, don't ya know)!

[strike:784c95afda]Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose.[/strike:784c95afda]

Great Time

Thanks to Bob for putting this together and to everyone for all the great food, conversation, and entertainment! The morning ride was a little brisk, but it turned out to be a picture perfect day and what a turn out! Nice seeing old friends and meeting new ones!
    Nate
    '07 CBR600RR

Awesome BBQ!!! I had a blast!! And I'm sure everyone else did too!!!

Thanks for the props Sparky!!! I would have been confused without the nametags ... It's a good way to pretend like you know who everyone is!!
    '05 Titanium 1000RR

I had a good time, froze my ass coming up from the Springs, but it was worth it! A little snow never stopped the good times, right? Thanks everybody for all the hard work that went in to the CSC BBQ. Great times...
    2014 Ducati Hypermotard 821
    2015 HD FLHXS

I'm pumped... Let's let the healing begin! Lifetime Supporter ~Barn~'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by spiderigirl1nonly
    <snip...>
    That is if the BF can get his jealousy issues under control for a few minutes.
    Just tell him that you're gonna hang out with me. I'm almost positive that he'll understand.
    ~Brandon~
    Aprilia RSV 1000 R Factory - "Gemma"
    MV Agusta F3 800 - "Amy Lou"
    Rattan Fat Bear Plus - "Lynda"
    (720) 935-6438
    I rarely think of motorcycles without a little yearning. They are about moving, and humans, I think, yearn to move – it’s in our cells, in our desires. We quiet our babies with cyclic movement, and we quiet ourselves by going.
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

Resident Hater Site Admin Canuck's Avatar
    Good times Meet allot of people that I hadn't seen before. To bad I didn't video newtons, ass v pavement, moment.
    RIP Gene. You are a good friend that will be missed. I'm Gene Bazyl Bitch!!

Oh, sure, Barn.
    I am sure that will keep me out of trouble. I am in trouble for just wanting to go to this picnic.

[strike:784c95afda]Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose.[/strike:784c95afda]

You should find a new guy.
    Proud Sponsor/pit crew to: -PUCK-MRA #719
    R.I.P 502

...with a Champions Edition R1....
    2014 Ducati Hypermotard 821
    2015 HD FLHXS

Naughty, naughty you all are.
    See, the long and short of it is that he thought I wanted to go to the picnic to meet a new guy, when he was going to come with me. How retarded is that?
    But he really isn't all that bad most the time. I am just really upset about the fact that yet another guy is trying to play the 'possesion game' with me.
    BTW. I had the chance to ride one of those R1's before and almost pissed myself it was so fricking fast.
    I will definately be out to Brecks on wednesday though. I made him promise me.
    :P

Great times had by all!! Thanks for everyones help today. Name tags were a help even though I know there were many I did not get to meet or even say hello to. Josh hope the ass is okay....the wife said you bounced on it twice...looked pretty painful bro, hope you are seriously okay. Glenn thanks for the little bike fun
    The ride following was nice....actually got the new bike to 110 total miles today...tires are good to go
    OH, who made the homeade salsa in the green bowl......YUMMY! I would like recipe please..thanks ahead of time

Naughty, naughty you all are.
    See, the long and short of it is that he thought I wanted to go to the picnic to meet a new guy, when he was going to come with me. How retarded is that?
    But he really isn't all that bad most the time. I am just really upset about the fact that yet another guy is trying to play the 'possesion game' with me.
    BTW. I had the chance to ride one of those R1's before and almost pissed myself it was so fricking fast.
    I will definately be out to Brecks on wednesday though. I made him promise me.
    :P
    Jealousy is not a good thing= no trust. Come hang out with us and you WILL have a good time. We are good people

allright so everyone hit on spiderigirl1nonly on wednesday at brecks

black and chrome 2006 cbr 1000 rr
    black and chrome 05 toyota tacoma
    csc representing

Well, after it was all said and done he apologized for being akin to a stupid idiot and I made him promise me that he will not get jealous when I go out on Wednesday, and also that I will be coming by myself. (His test, and/or his punishment).

Well, after it was all said and done he apologized for being akin to a stupid idiot and I made him promise me that he will not get jealous when I go out on Wednesday, and also that I will be coming by myself. (His test, and/or his punishment).
    He does not ride...? Maybe he outta.
    Rick T.
    '12 Ducati SF848
    '01 Ducati M900RRS
    '00.5 Aprilia Mille R
    '02 Malaguti Yesterday 50

Quote Originally Posted by thunderseye
    The GECCO

You begin your riding career with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before you empty the bag of luck.

Senior Member Lifetime Supporter
    Site Admin
    Eh just chill again me... You'll forgot about him... :P J/K! I'll protect you with my broken ass!

Getto on him, but noone ever said men were smart...
    Newton

Quote Originally Posted by PocketBikeCrasher
    Eh just chill again me... You'll forgot about him...

Dude, take it easy on the pain pills, mmmmmmkay?
    The GECCO

You begin your riding career with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before you empty the bag of luck.

Quote Originally Posted by thunderseye
    No getting me into trouble now, boyz. :P
    So, in your opinion, (and this is for the gurlz too), what is a good beginner bike for a newbie like me. (And nothing retarded like 'tricycle', k?)
    I guess I could always hit my dad up for that 1981 cbf 900....maybe...maybe not...too heavy....