Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2910111213 LastLast

Thread: 2004 Spring Picnic/BBQ

Quote Originally Posted by spiderigirl1nonly
    So, in your opinion, (and this is for the gurlz too), what is a good beginner bike for a newbie like me.
    Find a used SV650. Best beginner bike EVER.

I guess I could always hit my dad up for that 1981 cbf 900....maybe...maybe not...too heavy....
    Bad idea...
    The GECCO

You begin your riding career with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before you empty the bag of luck.

I'm pumped... Let's let the healing begin! Lifetime Supporter ~Barn~'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderseye
    allright so everyone hit on spiderigirl1nonly on wednesday at brecks
    No getting me into trouble now, boyz. :P
    So, in your opinion, (and this is for the gurlz too), what is a good beginner bike for a newbie like me. (And nothing retarded like 'tricycle', k?)
    I guess I could always hit my dad up for that 1981 cbf 900....maybe...maybe not...too heavy....
    Who in the world is your dad?!? You said you called him at the "Q" today?...
    ~Brandon~
    Aprilia RSV 1000 R Factory - "Gemma"
    MV Agusta F3 800 - "Amy Lou"
    Rattan Fat Bear Plus - "Lynda"
    (720) 935-6438
    I rarely think of motorcycles without a little yearning. They are about moving, and humans, I think, yearn to move – it’s in our cells, in our desires. We quiet our babies with cyclic movement, and we quiet ourselves by going.
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

Quote Originally Posted by The GECCO
    Quote Originally Posted by PocketBikeCrasher
    Eh just chill again me... You'll forgot about him...

Dude, take it easy on the pain pills, mmmmmmkay?
    rotflmao!!!!
    I can't wait to meet you guys. And a few I am sure I have met. I am Bill's daughter, we met at his bbq. Sorta. I was just kinda observing.
    -Charlotte: The insomniac spider. (It's a new species, don't ya know)!

[strike:784c95afda]Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose.[/strike:784c95afda]

<snip...> I am Bill's daughter, we met at his bbq. Sorta. I was just kinda observing.
    Ohhhh!!!!!!
    Gotcha.

Yeah, Glenn's right about the SV650 (worn). No better beginner bike.
    ~Brandon~
    (720) 935-6438
    I rarely think of motorcycles without a little yearning. They are about moving, and humans, I think, yearn to move – it’s in our cells, in our desires. We quiet our babies with cyclic movement, and we quiet ourselves by going.
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

Who in the world is your dad?!? You said you called him at the "Q" today?... [/quote]

My daddy is the great Macktastic. Which makes that crazy Scotsman my uncle. Bwahahahahaha!!! So be nice! No biting!! My dadah kickah yer azz!! :P

[strike:784c95afda]Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose.[/strike:784c95afda]

My daddy is the great Macktastic. Which makes that crazy Scotsman my uncle. Bwahahahahaha!!! So be nice! No biting!! My dadah kickah yer azz!! :P
    I think the thing that I love most about you and your dad, is that when both ya'll use the "quote" function on this board, you like to take out the quote "opener". I woulda never thought that anything like that would be hereditary.
    ~Brandon~
    (720) 935-6438
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

True, true......crazy what genes will do to ya

Resident Hater Site Admin Canuck's Avatar
    So, in your opinion, (and this is for the gurlz too), what is a good beginner bike for a newbie like me. (And nothing retarded like 'tricycle', k?)
    The best beginner bike, is on the back of mine I'll let you ride it just to piss off your so called boyfriend.
    RIP Gene. You are a good friend that will be missed. I'm Gene Bazyl Bitch!!

Quote Originally Posted by -Barn-

I think the thing that I love most about you and your dad, is that when both ya'll use the "quote" function on this board, you like to take out the quote "opener". I woulda never thought that anything like that would be hereditary.
    Is that better, Mister??
    HEY!! I said be nice, y'all!! I am running on little sleep and too much chili, ok? Don't make me sick my crazy-azz Busa dropping uncle on you !! (j/k Uncle Scott!!)

So, in your opinion, (and this is for the gurlz too), what is a good beginner bike for a newbie like me.
    Find a used SV650. Best beginner bike EVER.

Bad idea...

Word.

SV 650 all the way. Hell just talk to Milehighgsxr (Jim) he works at Colorado Powersports and can probably keep his eye out for a decent used SV that comes in on trade.

Oh and just another piece of advice, i'd stay off the back of Lolo's R1. Word is that dude has crabs.

Deuce
    MRA 223

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce
    Oh and just another piece of advice, i'd stay off the back of Lolo's R1. Word is that dude has crabs.
    And his crabs have Gonosyphaherpelaids
    The GECCO

You begin your riding career with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before you empty the bag of luck.

Deuce
    Oh yea? IS this something you know from personal experience? Heh. :P JUST KIDDING!!! (Look at that bi-otch starting shite already! )

Deuce
    Oh yea? IS this something you know from personal experience? Heh. :P JUST KIDDING!!! (Look at that bi-otch starting shite already! )
    Get down with your bad self. Brand new to the club and talkin shit already. I'll let ya slide this time. Next time i'm gonna turn Glenn loose on ya and let him hump your leg.

Deuce
    MRA 223

Senior Member Lifetime Supporter
    Site Admin

ANYTHING but a damn pocketbike!!!! Those little shits can hurt ya!!!

OK going back to laying down... these meds are F*CKING GREAT!!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeee ouch my asshurts
    Newton

Senior Member Lifetime Supporter
    Site Admin

Deuce
    Get down with your bad self. Brand new to the club and talkin shit already. I'll let ya slide this time. Next time i'm gonna turn Glenn loose on ya and let him hump your leg.

Deuce
    I thought I was the one that HUMPED things...
    Newton

Member macktastic brake grabber's Avatar
    yall be careful , spidy grl is as mean as a badger with rabies. she was raised by a nutcase of a father....oh yea that was me.... shit , told on myself again.

hey bertha hows that ass???
    mack
    I would rather die on my feet then to live on my knees ZAPATA ( but i am pretty sure he stole it from a scotsman)
    81 900CBF , 77 750 auto, 73 Elsinore 50 , 2005 fat boy limited edition screaming eagle. 103 cu. in. stroker

Quote Originally Posted by PocketBikeCrasher

Deuce

Deuce
    I thought I was the one that HUMPED things...

from the way you were walkin after your little "incident" today it looked more like you were the reciever and not the giver.

Deuce
    MRA 223

Member macktastic brake grabber's Avatar
    na thaT WALK WASNT FROM THE " INCIDENT" it was from the course of gerbils
    mack
    I would rather die on my feet then to live on my knees ZAPATA ( but i am pretty sure he stole it from a scotsman)
    81 900CBF , 77 750 auto, 73 Elsinore 50 , 2005 fat boy limited edition screaming eagle. 103 cu. in. stroker

yeah i remember you now. i talked to your boyfriend at bills party. so how you doin

black and chrome 2006 cbr 1000 rr
    black and chrome 05 toyota tacoma
    csc representing

Quote Originally Posted by Wahooman
    <snip>
    OH, who made the homeade salsa in the green bowl......YUMMY! I would like recipe please..thanks ahead of time
    That would be me. I learned how to make it about 4 years ago........... only had one bad batch (too much salt) but other than that its always a hit!
    The recipe is in my head so I guess you’ll have to make sure you have a pen and paper with you next time you see me!
    I'll be at Breck's on Wed.
    Mary

Quote Originally Posted by macktastic brake grabber
    yall be careful , spidy grl is as mean as a badger with rabies. she was raised by a nutcase of a father....oh yea that was me.... shit , told on myself again.

mack
    Of course. I am not a badger and I don't have rabies. :P
    JUst some type of mental instability that runs in the family....
    (Funny thing, tho,the 'Doctors' think I am perfectly normal. hahahaha)

yeah i remember you now. i talked to your boyfriend at bills party. so how you doin
    You know. The same ole shizzle different dazzile. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Spoiled
    Quote Originally Posted by Wahooman
    <snip>
    OH, who made the homeade salsa in the green bowl......YUMMY! I would like recipe please..thanks ahead of time
    That would be me. I learned how to make it about 4 years ago........... only had one bad batch (too much salt) but other than that its always a hit!
    The recipe is in my head so I guess you’ll have to make sure you have a pen and paper with you next time you see me!
    I'll be at Breck's on Wed.
    Sweet....hope your memory is good on Wed

Thanks Bob for putting this together it was a blast. I will try to post up some pics later tonight.
    Tom
    2003 SuperHawk

Why geeks like computers: unzip, strip, touch, finger, grep, mount, fsck, more, yes,fsck,fsck,fsck,umount, sleep.