View Poll Results: Will you be going to Jillian's to watch the 1st MotoGP race of 2004 this Sunday (April 18th)

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.

14 60.87%
  • Maybe

9 39.13%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Headcount - Jillians for MotoGP this Sunday?

Headcount - Jillians for MotoGP this Sunday?

Jillian's has agreed to set aside some tables for us to watch the first MotoGP race of 2004 this Sunday (starts at noon, btw), but they need to know approximately how many people will be attending. Please respond to the above pool if you are planning to attend.

Due to the short notice, I doubt there will be any food or drink specials, but you never know.

For those of you that don't know, Jillian's is located on the South side of the Colorado Mills shopping center in Golden. The shopping center is near the junction of I-70 and 6th Avenue.
    - From I-70, take the Denver West Blvd exit & head southeast (it should take you into the shopping center parking lot, stay on Denver West Blvd, then just after it curves west, Jillian's will be on your right).
    - From 6th Avenue, take the Indiana st. exit & head north. Enter the shopping center via the entrance just past 8th Ave. (stay to the right, go about 1/2 mile, Jillian's will be on your left).

Can I sit on your lap Bob?
    See, look, I know I'm homophobic, but not about gay guys. They don't bother me at all. It's straight guys who don't know their gay... they fuck my shit right up

Quote Originally Posted by Lotto
    Can I sit on your lap Bob?

Umm, no thanks?

Well I wont lie... I'm hurt
    See, look, I know I'm homophobic, but not about gay guys. They don't bother me at all. It's straight guys who don't know their gay... they fuck my shit right up

Re: Headcount - Jillians for MotoGP this Sunday?

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderman
    Jillian's has agreed to set aside some tables for us to watch the first MotoGP race of 2004 this Sunday (starts at noon, btw), but they need to know approximately how many people will be attending. Please respond to the above pool if you are planning to attend.

Due to the short notice, I doubt there will be any food or drink specials, but you never know.

For those of you that don't know, Jillian's is located on the South side of the Colorado Mills shopping center in Golden. The shopping center is near the junction of I-70 and 6th Avenue.
    - From I-70, take the Denver West Blvd exit & head southeast (it should take you into the shopping center parking lot, stay on Denver West Blvd, then just after it curves west, Jillian's will be on your right).
    - From 6th Avenue, take the Indiana st. exit & head north. Enter the shopping center via the entrance just past 8th Ave. (stay to the right, go about 1/2 mile, Jillian's will be on your left).
    Can you see if they will turn up the volume a lil this time

Quote Originally Posted by *MV* #33

Can You listen up this time!
    JROK

Quote Originally Posted by jrok929

Can You listen up this time!
    U better watch it Half pint.

what about the drink specials? I figure they owe me from Daytona.
    Not a shred of evidence exists in favor of the idea that life is serious.

I'm in for a maybe at this point. Need to make sure plans have not changed for sunday.

That's a DEFENITE maybe...

Anyhow ~ will they allow parking directly in front (as we did for the D 200)?
    Rick T.
    '12 Ducati SF848
    '01 Ducati M900RRS
    '00.5 Aprilia Mille R
    '02 Malaguti Yesterday 50

Oh HELL yes. Nothing can keep me from seeing Rossi's Yammi debut. Mmmmmm Rossi. Mmmmmm Yamaha. That's the best partnership since peanut butter & jelly!

------------------------
    Student Driver Racing / My Little Pony Racing
    Aerobics instructor seeks optical illusion...#502, baby

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny
    Oh HELL yes. Nothing can keep me from seeing Rossi's Yammi debut. Mmmmmm Rossi. Mmmmmm Yamaha. That's the best partnership since peanut butter & jelly!

mmmmmm, peanutbutter and Yamaha......... :P

I'm pumped... Let's let the healing begin! Lifetime Supporter ~Barn~'s Avatar
    Mmm... Jenny and jelly.
    ~Brandon~
    Aprilia RSV 1000 R Factory - "Gemma"
    MV Agusta F3 800 - "Amy Lou"
    Rattan Fat Bear Plus - "Lynda"
    (720) 935-6438
    I rarely think of motorcycles without a little yearning. They are about moving, and humans, I think, yearn to move – it’s in our cells, in our desires. We quiet our babies with cyclic movement, and we quiet ourselves by going.
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

Quote Originally Posted by -Barn-
    Mmm... Jenny and jelly.

MV:

Barn: Someone had sweet dreams last night, eh?

------------------------

MV:
    AHHH GOFUCKYASELF!

MV:
    AHHH GOFUCKYASELF!
    HAHA! MV got the finger!

three to five for me

Making the world a safer place, through Psychokinesis
    This moment brought to you in part by WWW.BOXHEAD.US

Senior Member Yearly Supporter green_zx7r's Avatar
    SO, besides putting Jelly on Jenny,

Are people still going??? I wouldn't mind watching the MotoGP opener at Jillians. Good turn out last time. Can't wait to see Colin and Tamada on the RC211V, Rossi on the M1, Bayliss and Xaus on the desmo16, watch Hodgson embarrass himself :P , and see Nakano on the new ZX-RR

NickNinja, if you go, I'll definitely bring your Daytona tape!

But as some one specified here, are we going to be allowed to park in front, or get ushered away again like last time? I'd rather be able to park in front so at least we can keep the bikes together in close proximity...
    Yusuke (U-skay)
    2002 WSBK Eric Bostrom Monza Wild Card Replica ZX-7R
    2006 Track prepped ZX-6R

Always and forever will be a Kawasaki rider.

Geriatric Curmudgeon Lifetime Supporter Nick_Ninja's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by green_zx7r
    SO, besides putting Jelly on Jenny,

Are people still going??? I wouldn't mind watching the MotoGP opener at Jillians. Good turn out last time. Can't wait to see Colin and Tamada on the RC211V, Rossi on the M1, Bayliss and Xaus on the desmo16, watch Hodgson embarrass himself :P , and see Nakano on the new ZX-RR

NickNinja, if you go, I'll definitely bring your Daytona tape!

But as some one specified here, are we going to be allowed to park in front, or get ushered away again like last time? I'd rather be able to park in front so at least we can keep the bikes together in close proximity...
    I'll be there ----- in the senior sexshun
    "Its all about the motorbikes, always has been and always will be.". ~~ Ewan McGregor 2007

"It's hard to play the blues when nuthin's really wrong."~~ ---- Joe Walsh 2012

I.B.A. # 14748 124@X - YRMV

Ripper, what is that scary looking girl in your sig? Didn't you used to also have an animated gif?

It looks spooky and I would love to see the movie.
    Yusuke (U-skay)
    2006 Track prepped ZX-6R

That girl is from The Ring. Pretty good flick.

------------------------

Ah, the ring...

That's the movie based on the Japanese novel by the same name. I swear, when the novel first came out, I thought I was going to shit in my pants. Couldn't even go to the bathroom at night for fook's sake!
    Yusuke (U-skay)
    2006 Track prepped ZX-6R