Thread: Stormy McStormerson is starting to make me angry - Another big storm for Denver?

AKA "Devaclis"

Stormy McStormerson is starting to make me angry - Another big storm for Denver?

First rule of the internet: *bleep* you and everything you stand for. Second rule of the internet: FKZOR U AND RRYTHING U STND FR!

I'm Ashli with an I bitches AshliRider44's Avatar
    Never Ever Land or Trackside/Pitside Helping/Cheering On #33 or in our new home!

Re: Stormy McStormerson is starting to make me angry - Another big storm for Denver?

I really hope thats wrong all this snow/cold is depressing...
    My Other Ride's a Hoopty

Watch Out for us Gene, We Will See You Again

Re: Stormy McStormerson is starting to make me angry - Another big storm for Denver?

Actually the farmers almanac (which has been on cue so far) is predicting the biggest blizzard in Colorado history for March.
    I've got more flavor than a packet of macaroni.

Geriatric Curmudgeon Lifetime Supporter Nick_Ninja's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jmetz
    Actually the farmers almanac (which has been on cue so far) is predicting the biggest blizzard in Colorado history for March.
    Fuck the Farmers and their almanac. They voted for shrub and deserve every inch -------- of snow.
    "Its all about the motorbikes, always has been and always will be.". ~~ Ewan McGregor 2007

"It's hard to play the blues when nuthin's really wrong."~~ ---- Joe Walsh 2012

I.B.A. # 14748 124@X - YRMV