Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: St. Baldrick's Foundation: Please donate and watch Yusuke get his head shaved!

Re: St. Baldrick's Foundation: Please donate and watch Yusuke get his head shaved!

Kudos to Ashli & Hoopty for taking it home.
    Now how about we EXCEED the goal?
    Let's give everyone a chance to chip in......
    dja
    MRA #918, now it's 821!

Click here for top notch suspension work-> http://www.fixmybike.com

Senior Member Yearly Supporter green_zx7r's Avatar

Re: St. Baldrick's Foundation: Please donate and watch Yusuke get his head shaved!

Ashli & Hoopty, thank you so much for allowing me to meet my goal! You two are awesome!!!

Brizz,
    I'm going to stay out of your post, but hope you understand from my perspective. I didn't at all mean to take the clubs contributions to charity away from you. I always have been passionate about caring for kids and especially for ones who have unfortunate situations. I have my agenda and I know you do to.
    I hope to not create bad blood between us over which charities we choose to help out. Here's hoping you get lots of support from around the country Brizz. I wish you luck in raising money for the soldier's families.

Yusuke
    Yusuke (U-skay)
    2002 WSBK Eric Bostrom Monza Wild Card Replica ZX-7R
    2006 Track prepped ZX-6R

Always and forever will be a Kawasaki rider.

I'm Ashli with an I bitches AshliRider44's Avatar
    Never Ever Land or Trackside/Pitside Helping/Cheering On #33 or in our new home!

Quote Originally Posted by green_zx7r
    Ashli & Hoopty, thank you so much for allowing me to meet my goal! You two are awesome!!!

Brizz,
    I'm going to stay out of your post, but hope you understand from my perspective. I didn't at all mean to take the clubs contributions to charity away from you. I always have been passionate about caring for kids and especially for ones who have unfortunate situations. I have my agenda and I know you do to.
    I hope to not create bad blood between us over which charities we choose to help out. Here's hoping you get lots of support from around the country Brizz. I wish you luck in raising money for the soldier's families.

Yusuke
    Yusuke you are the epitome of what "class" truly is. Thank you for what you're doing.
    My Other Ride's a Hoopty

Watch Out for us Gene, We Will See You Again

Thanks Ashli.

Thanks again everyone for your support and allowing me to meet my goal!
    I'll be getting my head shaved around noon time today.
    Let's hope my bald ass head doesn't traumatize the children!

Yusuke
    Yusuke (U-skay)
    2006 Track prepped ZX-6R

Hi all,

As promised, here's the bald headed freak.

Don't ask what the hell I'm doing. I was just trying to be funny and hold back my tears at the same time realizing how my ugliness multiplies ten fold with no hair!

Ok, I need a drink or two...
    Last edited by green_zx7r; Thu Jul 12th, 2007 at 08:22 AM.
    Yusuke (U-skay)
    2006 Track prepped ZX-6R

aka - The Devil Lifetime Supporter
    Site Admin

Yusuke,

Welcome to the club. Be thankful that you're here by choice...some of us are here thanks to genetics....

Edit: I get a "Word Of the Day" sent to me each day in the interest of improving my vocabulary...today's word is especially fitting.

Calvous (I'll let each of you look it up)

www.dictionary.com
    Last edited by rybo; Tue Mar 20th, 2007 at 08:53 AM.

Sorry Scott for being insensitive. It's not all that bad, except my helmet is too loose now. When I need to look through the corners leaned over, my helmet falls forward and blocks my view!

The awesome news is that Team Elsa raised close to $10,000.00!!! As a private team of 5-6 people, that's not bad!

Thanks again every one for your support!!!

Yusuke
    Yusuke (U-skay)
    2006 Track prepped ZX-6R

aka - The Devil Lifetime Supporter
    Site Admin

I hope you know I was just joking. The only time I'm even aware of my baldness is when my head gets sunburnt...(in the interest of saving you some pain...use sunscreen or wear a hat)

Congratulations on your team's outstanding effort. Once again I'm impressed by your caring and generosity.

S