Thread: Tour Master luggage on sale

Tour Master luggage on sale

http://store.yahoo.com/azmotorsports/tourlug.html

Azmotorsports is where I buy my tires and I really like their customer service. They're having a pretty good sale on Tour Master luggage. Might be worth looking into if you need some. I use the cortech duffel all the time and it's never let me down. It holds a lot of weight without moving around and takes about 30 seconds to put on just about any bike. I also used the tank bags with no problems before I switched to the plastic-tanked bike I'm on now.
    Not a shred of evidence exists in favor of the idea that life is serious.

I'm not in the market for luggage, but will agree that AZ motorsports has great deals, good customer services and fast shipping, no

For what it's worth, if you're looking, I highly recommend these guys...

I usually tell 500 people when I do something dumb (I know, except for the time I got pinned under my bike in a traffic jam while fooling around) so here goes:

Today I tossed my fully loaded (including leftover chicken mole) Cortech duffle on my bike and forgot to strap it on. Yep- I'm stupid. It made it ~20 miles, even attempting to play in traffic with a couple of GSXRs (or the silver 954 that I always confuse with a zook) at relatively high speeds on Parker road. BTW- if that was anyone reading this: too bad about all the stoplights; maybe next time! I was headed down Lincoln at a HRS when I tried to lean on the bag as a backrest and felt it fall off the back of the bike.

I watched it tumble down the road as SUV after SUV swerved to dodge it. I turned around as fast as I could and ended up doing a bit of sidewalk riding to get to it, dismounted, raced into traffic to retrieve it, and ran back to the bike. Aside from scarred metal zippers, there was no damage- today the SUVs were friendly.

Result: a little mole on a sweatshirt I paint in. Fanfarkingtastic luggage.
    Not a shred of evidence exists in favor of the idea that life is serious.