Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nice site

Nice site

Just found this site. Good stuff here. Hope to make some rides.
    If you see this bike around, it's just me. See?

Doesn't this bike look familiar?
    And the location

Quote Originally Posted by DeKay
    Doesn't this bike look familiar?
    And the location
    Very interesting observation DeKay ... from a prior Britni post: (http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forum...pic.php?t=5684)

I own two, very rare 1983 Honda Cb100F's. They only made 4500 of them and only in 1983. Af far as I know, I own the only two registered in Colorado, Wyoming, Montana, Utah and Nevada. I have completely tricked one of them out and left the other completely stock.

Hmmmm ... anywho ... welcome SuperSport! Whoever you may be! :P
    '05 Titanium 1000RR

Other than different pipes and rims no difference geeze folks open your eyes a little

CBF welcome I live in lakewood my self feel free to get in touch we'll chill theres a bbq this weekend and your more than welcome to tag along

rick
    If your gonna be dumb you gotta be tough

oh did I mention that the rotors were different too?

Quote Originally Posted by lifeon2
    oh did I mention that the rotors were different too?
    yes, you are observant too, but apparently you don't read every part of posts The quote says that she owns 2 of those bikes ... one that is tricked out (in the picture with her) and one that is stock ... could be the one in the first post ... we're just trying to think outside of the box
    '05 Titanium 1000RR

So the yosh pipe in the picture is stock then?

Quote Originally Posted by lifeon2
    So the yosh pipe in the picture is stock then?
    sure ... why the heck not Don't get so defensive ... DeKay was making a little observation, I offered some evidence that might back him up ... Chill out dude
    '05 Titanium 1000RR

It's a Kerker but the rest looks pretty stock.
    And rare to be sure.

not being defemsive just pointing out that it's not stock

oh and hats off to street it is a kerker

Okay,
    let me clear up the confusion. It is easy to tell my bike from those others. The secret is my bike is not bisexual

Actually they are 3 bikes of the same flavor. Britni pmed me about a year ago, via a CB1100F site, and I just met Britni & Dennis, and those other 2 bikes in person this last Easter Sunday. I was supposed to meet her months earlier but never made it (parenting issues). She was actually thinking that I didn't have the bike and just said it until we finally met. It was funny to read the posts above about who really has the bikes.

Strange that we live less then 8 miles apart and have 3 of the few CBFs around here. There is supposed to be another blue bike in the area also.

Anyway
    thank you for welcoming me to the club, it is appreciated. I hope I get to some of the rides and meet everyone. Do you guys ever get together for rides on evenings, or weekdays? I end up with time to ride when I don't expect it, usually weekday afternoons and evenings.
    The BBQ sounds great Rick, thanks! If I can occupy the youngster for a few hours I will mail you.

I can understand the suspicion and doubt about entities you meet online. So to ease any remaining concerns: my name is Julio. I am also known as CBFme at http:www.cb1100f.net. Also known as Zbyter on Ebay, zcar.com, and zbyter's home. I have lived in Lakewood 14 years. I have been riding in Denver for going on 2 years. I am a prehistoric single parent of a 13 year old teenAGER. Ooops, sorry I thought I was joining a single dating site.

On the 3 bikes. Britni's drag bike has many mods. Including extensive suspension fabrication, digital display, carbon fiber rims, Yoshi system, and a NOS option, to name just a few. It is a sweet bike. She said it sheared the teeth off the sprockets with the NOS installed. Her other bike is totally stock and in excellent condition too.

My bike has 5,100 original miles, is nearly all stock, except for the Kerker system, and horn upgrade. This is my 2nd red CB1100F. I owned my 1st back in 84-85. Well if you read this far you must be sick of me by now.

Thanks again all

Welcome aboard. I had never seen those bikes till Brit posted hers ehre. I think they are pretty damm cool. Would be sweet to see a blue one.

Oh WELCOME TO THE CLUB! Even though many folks here have become total retards lately to certain types of new comers and may not seem very welcome. No matter who you are, WELCOME!

Thank you ButterCup!, & PorkChop, Looks like I have finally found a place that other Colorado insomniac riders hang out.

I had read (before joining) that Britni had some trouble here because of her name and a link she posted. I am not involved with adult videos, but I am friends with Britni. Did not even consider that knowing someone would matter here.

No problem with any of the posts to me yet.

I hope to meet you, and everyone when I get to attend a ride.

there are several insomniacs due to our work schedules here. As for britni, they just give her hell for being her. It pisses me off when people turn into jerks because someone is different.

Isn't that the cemetary off of Hampden in the backround
    Bulldog's Motto: F*ck around and I'm going to bite you!!!

Its' a cemetary out by 48th & Indiana, called Mount Olivette (I think). Nice spot to stop and take a break.

Loopty
    Pronounced with an "oopty"
    I thought that's where the pic is, my old boss is buried there.
    MRA 33 (Retired)
    502- RIP my brother

Quote Originally Posted by Hoopty
    I thought that's where the pic is, my old boss is buried there.
    So, who's the new Don?
    Green '99 ZX-6R
    "Yeah, crazy girls are the best in bed. They're also the most likely to bite off your weiner."

Loopty
    Pronounced with an "oopty"
    Me. You want in or something?
    MRA 33 (Retired)
    502- RIP my brother

Nice CB

But it is not mine. My stock CB has stock pipes on it, not after market pipes.

Britni
    A pain in my ass NO MORE!

Quote Originally Posted by KooLaid
    Oh WELCOME TO THE CLUB! Even though many folks here have become total retards lately to certain types of new comers and may not seem very welcome. No matter who you are, WELCOME!

Thank you Koolaid!

Even though Britni has been "slightly" obnoxious we should not treat her any different than anyone else. Whats next "no blacks allowed"?

Sorry gang I had to rant for a second. And no I dont want to start up all of this shit again.

I remember the CB1100f from when it was new. I always thought they were good looking bikes even if they were slower than my zx900a2

Senior Member Lifetime Supporter
    Site Admin
    we've all had our moments... Hell even Koolaid and I went at it... Now he just wants to "LOVE" me... He's a nice guy and all but I don't swing like Lo Lo... *much love to the C.Springs crew*
    Newton