Ok, so I'm gonna ask this question and would like some honest answers (opinions). Be nice, cuz I'm such a freaking newb and I won't ask questions anymore if you treat me poorly. I really wanna know things about my bike, so here goes.

I've got an '06 Kawi Z750S, fuel-injected sweetie. Yeah, I likey my bikey. Recently, two friends helped to replace my tank and pulse cover (we changed oil and filter as well). I had a slight mishap the next day with the fuel pump to gas line, but after a quick call and a visit from my friend, my bike was back up and running smooth.

My question is this. In the mornings, when I start her up, she hesitates ever so slightly. Since I'm the only one who rides the Zed, I might be the only one who notices this stuff, so bear with me. I've been riding in the mornings since February, so morning starts have been colder, but only now, the hesitation seems more pronounced. Also, the transition between gear changes is so much more smooth in the mornings as compared to afternoons (is it the cold, or warmth, or me?). Lastly, as I'm heading down 287 in the mornings (before the sun comes up), I've noticed that I'm twisting harder on the throttle cuz it seems as though the Zed is having some misgivings about going faster. There isn't this quick response like there used to be. So, making a short story long, is this something that may possibly have to do with oil, or fuel, or...?

The Zed has about 6200 miles on her and I will be taking her in for the 7500-mile maintenance check-up soon. I was thinking if I get some good opinions here, I will feel better about asking certain questions when I take her in for her check-up.