Okay so I get a call from my parents yesterday and my mom tells me she hit and killed a deer with her '99 expedition. A day later, she was in an accident on I-25. Heres what happened:

Apparently she was in the left lane traveling south between exit 192-191 on her way home and all of the sudden she heard a loud snap (like a metal bar broke under her car). She was doing about 75 or 80 and the right front tire locked up, causing her to jet 3 lanes to the right. The SUV nearly did a 180. A woman driving a Land Rover Discovery said she was doing about 85 or 90 when she made contact with the expedition's front bumper and her land rover's driver side fender. It gave the woman whiplash and the discovery ended up 40 yrds up the hill there between the exits (like a 45 degree angle). My mother's car was pretty much pwned. She ended up in the ditch backwards (but not flipped) So the lady in the Land Rover saved her from flipping.

Blessing in disguise... thank god for that big ass land rover.

-Everyone was okay but the lady in the land rover was taken to sky ridge and she was okay.

-They have no clue yet what broke on the expedition to make it suddenly jet to the right but it was LOCKED to the right and would not move when they put it on a tow truck.

Oh by they way i thought it was funny how my mom hit a deer the night before with the same car.

CRAZY STUFF and im glad my mother is alright.

SCREW FORD