Hey Bob,

Massivnie blagodarnost za zamachatalni raz!!!

That said again... perhaps you can clarify something for me. How was the placement in the parade procession of the CSC determined? First come first servered?

If so - might I recommend RSVP'ing immediately for next year? Being 2004 --- you will likley be looking at an even larger mass participating --- mostly political candidates.... State, county, local, even presidential candidate representatives will likely be there clogging up the procession. Hell - I theoretically would be one of them if it wasn't for the fact I'd be more inclined to ride.

I'm just saying - if there's a way to get into Row 1 instead of Row 3 - it might be prudent to see what can be done. Earlier visiblity means better visibility to the public (I heard someone tell me over 1/2 the crowd was gone by the time we were finally moving). AND we have the argument on our side that we sure as hell have a more attractive group of people among us than those Hog riders... we should be in front of them AT LEAST.

ALSO... I don't know if you'd be interested - but some other good PR for the club might be Western Welcome Week down in Littleton. It has turned into a fairly large attendance event annually. Just a thought.

Vance