Thread: Motion for new moderators.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I'm pumped... Let's let the healing begin! Lifetime Supporter ~Barn~'s Avatar

Motion for new moderators.

With all due respect to the current staff of Jenny, Bertha, and Canuck, I would like to suggest the appointment of some new moderators.

I like all of the above and they've never misused any Mod abilities, so it's nothing to do with that. I just that it's time for a changing of the guard so-to-speak. I think that new moderators are needed, particularly some who are on the board a great deal, and around enough to make an appreciable difference.

For instance, there has been a thread in "Old Sticky Threads" that needs to be moved to an appropriate forum. Nobody has been around to see to that as of yet. (Either that, or they have seen it, and just haven't done it.)

I see the occasional instances of cross-posting that don’t get dealt with quickly, also.

Nothing major really. I just think the club and the forums deserve the timely Moderator’ish housekeeping, that they don’t have now.

Anyway….
    Based on their tenure on the board, the frequency with which I see them logged in, and their overall demeanor, I think the following would make good additions or replacements to the Moderator staff:

Filo
    RYBO
    Snowman
    Lurch
    R1chie

I’m sure there are others, and would definitely like to see everybody’s opinion. And unless the girls would like to see a new (or additional) “Girl Only” admin, I think Jenny is doing a fine job.

Thoughts?
    Last edited by ~Barn~; Thu Mar 22nd, 2007 at 10:57 AM.
    ~Brandon~
    Aprilia RSV 1000 R Factory - "Gemma"
    MV Agusta F3 800 - "Amy Lou"
    Rattan Fat Bear Plus - "Lynda"
    (720) 935-6438
    I rarely think of motorcycles without a little yearning. They are about moving, and humans, I think, yearn to move – it’s in our cells, in our desires. We quiet our babies with cyclic movement, and we quiet ourselves by going.
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson