Thread: Return to Miller Motorsports Park

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Cool Re: Return to Miller Motorsports Park

Ok, I finally heard back about our Colorado deal this year:

As a matter of history, NESBA has a strict policy of only allowing NESBA members to ride at NESBA events. It was a decision at the inception of the club to be strict about this. But, in an effort to get more people to Miller, if your name is on my list, you get a $75 discount off the weekend price (which, in effect, waives the $75 membership fee).

The weekend rate at Miller is $205 for Sunday + $180 for Monday
    http://www.nesba.com/info/trackevents.aspx

And yes, we will need to rewew our memberships for this event; I just tried to sign up using my existing membership from last year, and received this error message:
    Membership Required - Your membership expires before this event occurs.
    You will need to renew your membership to sign up for this event.
    If you renew your membership on http://www.nesba.com now, it won't take effect until the day that your old membership expires...and there's always a chance that next year the event will happen early enough that we won't have to renew again...heh heh...

The instructions are to renew your membership and purchase Sunday online nowish (that's $205 + $75), and when we get to the Tooele, purchase Monday at the heavily discounted rate of $105.

You guys know how sweet of a track Miller is (especially if you just got back from Racing2SaveLives!), so let's get planning! Who has a bike trailer with extra room?

I'm hoping we can get 20 people on the list this year! I'm going to try to also throw in a T-shirt or something if we get 20 people, but no promises there. I would bet that if we show enough interest in NESBA from Colorado, they'll bring track days to the new tracks that are being talked about East of Denver.
    Last edited by sank; Tue May 22nd, 2007 at 10:48 AM.